bunch of them really POC.
The others just try to fit in.

I don't.

>Haircut
>Glasses on sideways
>Gay bracelet

Because Jews have left neither of us a choice

black crime statistics

Because they beat me up and bullied me as a kid in middle school. I will never forgive those inbred monkeys!

I don't hate all blacks
stacy can stay

Hate fuels me

At this rate literal Africa will be more respectable than American inner cities.

twitter.com/lexi4prez/status/923578053971927040

Because NiGGers

People, even some on the left, can strive to not be niggers. They are fine. But fee fi fo figure God I reaĺly hates a nigger

She's an octaroon

because if i’m ever murdered it’ll prolly be by a nigger

I'm actually super good friends with a Black girl. I keep my politics to myself. She knows I'm super conservative, and I still know that Blacks commit a disproportional amount of crime relative to their population size here in the U.S. I also believe that separation is the best solution to the racial conflict between Whites and Blacks. I'm take J. Taylor's position - freedom of association. Most people will naturally go their own ways if permitted to do so.

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers and there's a big difference.

for all intents & purposes, she's black
but I would bleach the fuck our of her in a heartbeat

They're annoying.

Hmmm... who is this?

stacy

... that's all?

This t.b.h.
Wool hair, sloped foreheads, flat noses with huge nostrils, protruding jaws, yellow sclera, huge teeth with doglike brown/blue gums. Some fucking Lovecraft shit
You're completely brainwashed if you're white and dont feel like they look weird.

It's just larping black people. You didn't actually believe Sup Forums is made up of white people, right?

I dont hate them.
I just dont want to live anywhere near them because they are prone to crime and social disfunction. Also, i prefer the company of people more like myself.

If they do, fuck them. I'm a white, Conservative/Libertarian straight, Christian white male. I judge people by their character, not the color of their skin. And I associate with the same type of people, from all different backgrounds/ethnicities/sexual orientation.

This fucking guy here

7% of the population commits 50% of the homicides.

It's genetics

I don't hate black people. I hate niggers. There is a difference.

Why does LinusTechTips push Canadian supremacy ?

I'm the same with blacks as I am with Jews. Most of the ones I meet are "the good ones" but referring to them as a whole I speak negatively

This.
>Handing out candy last night.
>Whites act entitled sometimes and don't say thank you.
>Most black children say thank you and Happy Halloween, very polite.

You can acknowledge race realism and still realize people have the potential to be better or worse than their genes.

this. Also, I have nothing in common with them. It's always awkward when they put their hand out for a fist bump or handshake, expecting you to reciprocate. The Jews effectively sabotaged them by introducing thug culture into their communities with drugs, crime, and music that glamorizes drugs and crime. It's actually quite sad

I don't hate them. I don't want to live with them or work with them either.

I don't *hate* niggers.
Or chinks
Or spics
Only le anglo squarehead
This being said I believe in ethnocentrism so fuck off all of you.

"the good ones" are the ones who don't represent their community at all and actually hate them due to experience. Sheriff David Clarke hates BLM more than we ever could. He knows first hand how unsalvageable the inner cities are. And Michael Savage always argues with Jews on his radio show, it's hilarious. He cites whiny Jews as the reason why he left New York City

Blacks are master manipulators. They say please and thank you so you lower your defenses and that's when they go ape shit

> Master manipulator
> Not white, jew or asian.

They learned from their Jewish masters

same reasons everyone hates them

Sup Forums is not one person
unironic nazis/stormfags hate black people and there is a lot of them on Sup Forums

>black people literally ruin everything:
>All bad parts of town are ran by niggers
>predominantly nigger businesses such as bars, stores or restaurants tend to be gross
>armed gun robberies are committed by niggers
>most small time drug dealers are niggers
>most rapes are committed by niggers
>most petty theft is done by niggers
>niggers have by far the worst work ethic
>niggers can literally plummet the value of your property if they are clustered in numbers such as in section 8 housing

The only people that are ok with niggers is people that have never worked, lived in their community or went to school with them

Not even blacks like blacks, why I would like?

Why does everything have to be about black people. We’re all really tired of this shit.

We need a racial divorce because we tried but I just don’t want to live around you anymore. Just go away.

>I believe this really happened

No it didn’t