Why do people with aspergers like to be called disabled and blame all their problems on a disability

Why do people with aspergers like to be called disabled and blame all their problems on a disability.

Why is it that when you tell them you think aspergers people are just weird and not disabled they get offended?

DO THEY NOT REALISE BEING DISABLED IS WORSE THAN BEING CONSIDERED WEIRD OR QUIRKY?

Society favors the disabled

Because society thinks of the disabled as unfortunate victims.

Why would you want to be seen like that?

I hate when aspergers people who clearly can unserstand people and their emotions use aspergers as an excuse to get away with deliberatley being a cunt.

It's the same as when people be a cunt and use english beinh their second language as an excuse when they clearly knew what they were saying.

Many people out there would rather have some monetary gain than dignity. It's sad, but they are tought that way and live that way because the world favors the lifestyle.

I think it's part of the victim olympics sometimes, I had a girl tell me she was autistic once, she had thousands of facebooks friends, went out clubbing every weekend, plenty of boyfriends and was pretty well in social situations, im not sure what autism is exactly but it doesn't really sound like that. Imagine how some girl who has trouble talking to a person who works at a shop and no friends feels about that claim.

MD here.

Aspergers doesn't exist anymore. We lumped it into the Autism spectrum with the DSM-V. It's just mild autism now.

I was diagnosed with it as a kid but I no longer tell people about it because I want to be held accountable for the things I say and do.

I have a car, a university degree, a job, a girlfriend and friends.

I don't want to be associated with people who write long boring stories about how hard it is to have aspergers on tumblr while also using it as an excuse to not try in life.

Also it's actually a disability. There is a notable trend in brain changes. The cortex and cerebellum are both enlarged, suggesting the disease is caused by lack of proper synaptic pruning in utero.

Disabilities aren't necessarily a bad thing compared to being weird. Needing glasses is a disability and some bitches be fine with glasses.

Because some people like attention.

All different kinds of people have all different kinds of brains.

I bet you would find differences between the brains of many athletes to the brains of regular people too.

This is a difference between people on Autism spectrum and those that aren't. It's not a random distribution. It's a notable correlation.

I love being a sperg. I can get away with so many fuckups.

I bet you could find notable correlations among all different demohraphics.

Aspergers kids were once just called nerds and awkward outcasts before they over diagnosed people with disabilities.

>All different kinds of people have all different kinds of brains.
yeah ok we're all special unique snowflakes and aspies are just differently-abled?

Asperbergers is a form of autism. They do have a valid reason for many of their faults, their refusal to improve on themselves and better manage their aspergers is their fault.

I still favor identifying Autism in the womb and aborting the fetus. The less Autistic people that exist, the better off the world will be.

Most aspies aren't even really disabled.

It's just a disorder that means you are weird or a nerd.

A lot of inventors and artists are said to have likely been autistic.
(Not really any proof though)

good argument aspie but I don't entertain theories from untermensch

They have a disorder or disability for almost any trait a person can have now.

I have Asperger's but around doctors I try and act normal to avoid official diagnosis.

By "they" you mean "I", clearly demonstrated by your word salad and delusion that your inane theories are reality.

No, I mean they.

Maybe a few, but I doubt 99% of them ever were autistic. Most autistic people are no more mentally capable than a 7-year old child.

It's pretty well accepted that Newton was somewhere on the spectrum. The thing is that the spectrum is super large. It ranges from "struggles with social interaction" all the way to "literally cannot pick up social queues or dress self"

Well you should mean "I" because you're autistic as fuck.

>The thing is that the spectrum is super large
Oh geez, this sounds as ludicrous as the gender spectrum and the 90 billion genders.

It's not a trait. It's a real disability, however some people do take advantage of it in a bad way.

Then why was I diagnosed and yet I have a degree, a job, a car, a girlfriend and look after myself without any special help?

I'm not gonna go into the details for you until you pay your debts, gyro boy.

It's a learning disability, no duh it's gonna be a spectrum. Intelligence and learning aren't block chunks...

This. There's a difference between autism and Asperger's. Literal autists are even incapable of posting on Sup Forums.

>tfw everyone caters to your needs and is nice to you because they think you have a disability when you in fact are the pure white person because of your neanderthal genes

Aspies are autistics.

Autists are overdiagnosed.Aspies are an overdiagnosis of an overdiagnosis.
(((They))) want to destroy everyone who's different because usually,autists are a source of artistic genious.
You instead have to compromise with holywood kikes and niggers.

As the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition state:
Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.

When nobody wants to employ you, you've nothing to gain by conforming to standards of dignity that most people don't recognise anyway. For more commonly, being disabled is considered more dignified than being unemployed.

Lies. Anyone remember that veteran in a wheelchair who got water dumped on him by antifa?

Maybe they should just get jobs then?

>be unemployable
>refuse to change
>double down on your shitty life choices

As the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition state:
A man is only worth the sum of his possessions.

Ferengi would sell NEETodder organs on the open market.