BREAKING: Unconfirmed reports of gunshots at White Lives Matter Rally

HAPPENING TENNESSEE GET IN HERE! My buddy saw everything!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SMWEljcYlYE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KyBdPeKHg
twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/924297565151035393
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What happened?

The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

There are alot of niggers that live around that area.

Around blacks, never relax!

tennessee is the most satanic place in the deep south. the black people in memphis created the most satanic form of rap music. the white people there are literally fighting the devil, it's so much worse than a simple race war. it's literally a spiritual front line.

God bless anyone who chooses to live there and try to actually be a Christian.

>frogposter
>my buddy
fake and gay, sage

puberty is rape

Trips of truth.

LIVE:

REMEMBER UNCONFIRMED SO FAR

TURN ON REDDIT NEWS!!

Checked, Praise Our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ The Son of God

desu i live about a mile from the pyramid and its pretty dope

But your buddy saw it. So tell us what happened

DOZENS WITH PURPLE HATS SPOTTED!

PURPLE REVOLUTION IS HERE!

Holy shit

Jesus has blessed this post. Forgive me Father for I have sinned. Give me digits as a sign of your mercy

wasted numbers

3-6 mafia isn't really satanic tho and you realize it's a city named after memphis, egypt hence the pyramid.

man i wanna go and i dont even like ducks

Well, you're a stupid faggot. That thing is an eye sore.
East Memphis Master race reporting in.

White lives matter rally? Way to take the moral high ground cringelords.

>gunshots
>in america

Not a happening.

Feed me info faggot.

DAY OF THE ROPE CONFIRMED!!
GOOD OL' TENNESSEE LYNCHING PARTY

oh man oh god oh man oh god oh man!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9KyBdPeKHg

live fishing inside, largest free standing elevator in the country (world?), live alligators at the base of the elevator, they've got a trio of 70lb catfish in a huge tank in the center of the bar at the top of the pyramid. pretty fun time

Check and kek

>purple hats
Faggots, all of them

BIG HAPPENING TODAY

This is how the Devil tries to mislead people.

>this is totally innocuous! pay no attention to the DEMONS behind the curtain!

>east memphis
>master race

>doesn't live downtown

he dindu nuffin

Proof?

MY NAME IS PRINCE AND I AM FUNKY!

>Lives in a liberal cesspit surrounded by niggers

its worse than that

>goes to the law school

I was gonna say, you're either a med student or law.
Good luck. White power.

What part? I lived in a little town called Seymour(near Sevierville) for around a year a while back. Most beautiful place I've ever lived. Living a little north of Nashville now

im in tennessee.... and i seen craigslist crisi actors ads on craigslist not long ago...for shelbyville for the 28th. no fckin bullshit. friends posted on FB

Sooo OP is a faggot right?

Crunk rap isn't satanic, they just live the thug lifestyle for real unlike most rappers... and drink lots of codeine

t. Memphis

I think so, at least for now
Before the day is done, someone will have lost their life, I'm sure

I talked to someone on the square yesterday that was offered 500 to protest for either fucking side didn't matter which. No bullshit, I ate on the square at bocelli it was delicious.

I used to live in the white station area, now I live by the university.. crime has gotten really bad around here lately (thanks Obama)

get in here lads

The whites are leaving.
There's no jobs and the niggers are multiplying rapidly.
Get it out.

There is a lot of pedo trafficking in Memphis

Damn, it's confirmed!

actually there are tons of decent paying distribution jobs that can't be filled because half the prospective workforce is lazy niggers with felonies on their records

Just saw a huge billboard on Poplar avenue the other day that read: Report Sex Trafficking t. FBI.

I genuinely hope some loony leftist or BLMfag shoots up the place.

It'd validate everything the ethnonationalists are saying

>50 posts and nobody posted any kind of livestream or info at all
Guess it's down to me again.

Distribution?
You mean warehouse work?
Also, Fedex exclusively hires niggers these days.

no mercy for you. Pray harder.

I remember seeing something like that too. Someone made a thread on GLP about it.

this shit here found the post of my buddy on fb, and screenshotted

>reasons to live
>00
lol

Lol

Memphis is barely part of TN imo. It's off in the corner where no one else lives

This is a strategy for you over there.

yes. some of those jobs pay $18 hr or more, but no one will show up for work because they are all lazy niggers

So another devicive group appears. Hmm, I wonder who has a history of funding such groups.

YO! I GOT SOME TOTALLY UNCONFIRMED REPORTS THAT WE ARE NUKING THE CHINKS TONIGHT!

>preformence

>downtown
I will pray for you, user. I only go there for court and crossing the bridge.
I literally lived on the edge of Orange Mound for a couple of years. I can't imagine how bad it is now.

hey, we all make mistakes right? idk man im tellin u i seen this shit like a week ago...

can confirm my baker aunt told me

wait a sec...catposting...ive been here a while gtfo cia!

HOLY SHIT

twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/924297565151035393

HAPPENING

>>Sorry, you're not authorized to view these Tweets

You're (((SPOOK))) ing me out BRUH

I'm not gonna break my back for shitty pay when I have a business degree.

>I literally lived on the edge of Orange Mound for a couple of years

i wish i lived that close to las delicias

Remember Jason Kessler from "Unite the Right" was a fucking leftist shill acting out a play from the book "Rules for radicals", trying to get a race war started. This event is for that purpose also.

las delicias is literally around the corner from my house.

>doxing myself

come and get it CIA niggers

as well*

Not all warehouse jobs involve throwing boxes in trucks. The one I used to work at Iqor involved wrapping twisty ties around printer cords for 8 hours a day. Never broke a sweat.

Reminder that Jews pay people to shill on WN imageboards and forums anytime pro-white activism occurs in real life.

Chances are it was the cops that opened fire on the white lives matter crowd.

fugggggg

man i know, those house made chips are sooo fucking good. and it's about the cheapest restaurant on the planet for how good the food is. pretty sure everyone who works there is illegal.

Richard Spencer is an obvious Fed and this is just one of his media stunts to put Americans of all races against each other for Russia. This country was united until Trump allowed Russian interference in our country and Richard Spencer's Russian wife is an obvious KGB agent.

If you niglets are downtown and need spic food:

Agave Marie is arguably the best spic-food restaurant in town. Ask about their off-the-menu enchiladas

Maciel's just reopened. Probs best tacos in town.

100%! That fucker voted for the effeminate Kenyan obama too! What kind of “anti black white supremacist” votes for a communist Muslim half nig?

>country was united until DRUMPF came along
>obama's presidency never happened

ok

>when your don't realize you cult can never infect proper literature becasue it is based of you talking like a fucking retard

its insanely cheap and the meat is so good. You can get queso, fajitas, and a pitcher of beer for like $12

Sweet. Americans killing each other is a great thing for the planet. Grab your weapon american cunt, step outside and kill your fellow american, do it! Ahahahahaha.
You culturess barbarians may have a state, but you will never be a nation.

This. Richard Spencer and BKLOOOOAUHFHMPFFF!!!@!1! eat KFC together on Thursday evenings while they take orders from Putin.

How nobody else can see the massive Russian CIA/FBI/NSA/EPA/DEP/Walmart conspiracy that is Richard Spencer is beyond me.

Just look at that tweet from 2013 where he said something about homosexuals. Dudes an obvious Fed.

payback is boming

This shut is annoying. I live in Murfreesboro a couple miles from the square and am driving down to Shelbyville to see my mom today. I gotta drive thru this crap twice

LIVE NOW
>LIVE NOW
LIVE NOW
>LIVE NOW

Don't forget to fly the flag of dixie so everyone knows you're not a faggot.

is that the entire crowd? lol

Boom boom soon faggot ;)

Learn to spell!

>he still thinks the KGB exists

HAHAHAHAHAHA

TRIPLE 6 MAFIA !!

lol

but seriously it's a LOT more than just triple 6 and you know it damn well

There's a couple of Periscopes live, search Shelbyville