Why does Halloween keep getting worse each year?

Why does Halloween keep getting worse each year?

Halloween keeps getting worse? Americans* not Halloween.

It was always about marketing

I want to dress up as a toilet.

Dress in white robes instead.

A scare ghost witch with a point hat and short flaming wooden sword sounds like a great costume

Alternately, you could be a spooky ghost

>be white
>be pretty
>offend by default

yes

Lurk more and you will (((find out)))

Why do people read these articles? It is just the rambling opinions of morons. I really don't care if they think my costume is racist

If I want to dress up my kid as the fucking Redskins mascot or Moana or even black face that is my business. You can dress your wife's son in whatever you want though

They mad whites are the standard of beauty again i see

Leftist clickbait

Try being more creative. I know it can be hard for poltards. But please try!

>promoting "white beauty" is evil now

The absolute state of SJWs.

Dont dress up as non whites, thats racist
Dont you dare dress up as white, thats racist

Moana isnt black either, they are austronesian.

Lol, all the little girls want to dress up like Elsa. Even the black girls spit on that shitty black princess from the frog movie and dress up like Elsa.

Why should we come up with new jokes when the old ones are still funny?

well, they do like Islam after all
get your 5yo a nice burka and the feminazis well be satisfied

>Don't wear that moana costume little white girl, that's cultural appropriation! You're not a pacific islander!
Ok then I will wear this costume of a white girl, like me!
>OMFG YOU CRACKER STOP BEING SO WHITE YOU SHOULD BE CELEBRATING DIVERSE DISNEY CHARACTERS!

Never got this weird holiday. If some brat came to my door asking for candy I'd tell them to fuck off. I also wouldn't want my kids wandering around and pestering people.

The only fun I can imagine myself having would be going around dressed as a mujahedin, but I'd probably get a SWAT team called on me at some point.

>American journalism

Disgusting people you are.

checked and keked

savage

you shit all over him!

Spooky!

>wife's son
Lost

>am both
>be male
>can confirm

It’s funny sometimes watching shitskin girls and SJW white girls be so pissed of at themselves/you for finding you attractive. It’s easy to spot the difference between that and someone who genuinely isn’t attracted to you.

Also fellas if you haven’t already discovered, liberal women are fuckin EASY to bang. Their whole realities are just people taking shots at other people all the time and constant conflict. They’re like Canadian girls, they have so much pent up frustration from trying to be nice to everyone all the time; they like doing things, and they like things done to them.

POO

>now