Antifa

LET'S FIGHT THE MARXIST SWINE

There is no hope for America

just let them RIOT and redpill the normies

>>San Ardo
That's a little podunk-ass town. What are they going to riot against? Open space?

>yes let's give the media more fuel to use against conservatives

what is this November shit I keep hearing about? there's this guy at my school that's way into the antifa movement. he's also an absolute psycho. he keeps telling me he's going to knock my teeth out in November. I already tried reporting him to my teacher and the counselor, but they both said nazis deserve to get punched. so I'm asking for your help, what do I do?
pic related. it's him.

Awesome, they couldn't find enough idiots in my state to organize one of these.

>none in Indiana

Midwest master race reporting in

>I live in NJ where these faggots will never tred because our state has legally declared them a terrorist group for quite a while.

fuck em

Cool beans. My city isn't on the list. Fuck you guys, enjoy being gang raped.

>Illinois
More like Chicago. Try that shit in the 217 or god forbid 618 and see what comes about.

Where did you get this? Lexington park is a tiny town outside an air force base. Seems weird.

If there were any in Tennessee I'd take some guys and go fight against them, that's a shame.

Do any of you believe that dreams have prophetic meaning behind them?
I keep having a dream that I'm carrying my AK as I walk around town. I see a small group of rioters/antifa and my AK whispers to me, telling me to kill them.
I shoot them all and walk up to their bodies and see a Guy Fawkes mask on the ground, partly broken. I pick it up, look at it for a second and then I wake up.
I've had this dream the last few nights. I've never had reoccurring dreams in my entire life. It's weird.

Where did this list come from? The California cities do not seem sensible for rioting.

Regarding Florida, St. Aug, Palm Coast and St. John doesn't make any sense. Very small and very republican. Is that the point? I would not want to be antifa in Florida. They'll get their shit pushed in.

they should just crack down on antifa and blm, they're already designated terrorist groups, start doing raids on their leaders and financers and throw them in federal prison

All those California locations are tiny towns, this list is bunk

Utah is safe from this faggotry

Idaho caught me off guard

>none in Kansas or Missouri
Feels good man

>antifa rioting in muzzy town in Michigan

>None in New York

This list is retarded.

1. Do not go to this, (((OP))) just wants people on the right to show up so they can be framed as violent and get another charlottesville.

2. Nothing in my home state, yet Idaho gets one of these antifa gay orgies? Not sure if I should be sad or happy for my state.

>implying he would let them get anywhere near HQ

I will agree...and Merritt Island? really, the richest area in brevard full of of people with guns and boats and the like? probably not. I highly doubt they're going to pull anything in Florida. Too many vets, too many people with guns, and far, far too many people with conservative values.

I'm kk kinda bummed out Desu

Colorado Springs and not Denver or Boulder or FoCo? Lol bring it feggits. Can't fucking wait.

Warrensburg, Missouri...I can't find this city in that specific state.
I will look at the other cities but it looks like this list is retarded as you said.

>Merrit Island
First off, it's Merritt Island.
Second, I wish a nigger would. Please try it.

Stay home Sup Forums. These lists are published to get people to show up so that the (((media))) can push the alt-right/ neo-nazi narrative.

>(((They))) want to both cause a civil war to break out in the US and to paint nationalists as the cause of it.

THINK before you make asses of yourselves. Let the law enforcement handle it and go about your business being a good citizen. Do not give in to marxist evil!!

A lot of cities are misspelled on this list.
I smell bullshit

This, we have to win the long term culture war by exposing who the real anti democratic fascists are.

>Blue shitholes will be destroyed by antifa
Oh no!

I know it might not happen, but I'd advise anyone in those cities to be prepared for break ins.

Daniel island is basically Charleston.
Two protests in Charleston, SC? Bitch please. This list is fucked.

It's not happenin....their official list has shitholes listed. Atlanta, Seattle, Berkley. the like.

Some informants said they'd be attacking Trump supporters in their homes

No Los Angeles?
Damn I wanted to see some shit go down near my campus

They are Mudlims, guess why they wear Burkas while rioting.

Is there a sauce for this cause it smells of horseshit

I heard they're going to be looking at facebook "check ins" and searching for people that way.

Merritt Island? Really? Not Orlando? Seems weird as fuck and probably fake and gay.

It is horseshit. Misspelled and non existent cities among some small cities. It's stupid

Yeah lots of these seem odd tbqhwyfam.

>tfw you live in one of these towns
>tfw it's a suburban Paradise

>no Delaware on there
whew dodged that bullet

I hope they do riot, though I doubt you'll see any unusual activity worth a mention in a local newspaper.
They are officially terrorists now, if terrorists are rioting in preddy sure I can do anything I feel like in response.

Makes it seem more authentic to me.

it's easier to recruit normies than to fix commies' brain

if it weren't for Orland Park Illinois would be with you.
>TFW one man in one city holds the entire state hostage and fuels the Democratic machine with gibs and takes.

Lazy shooping

217 bro reporting in. I'm not driving 3 hours to Orland park to face off with a handful of angrykids with nothing to lose though. Try that shit anywhere but the U of I and it wouldnt fly.

Don't take the Dodge.

>One in Arizona

Fuckers cant try it in any other town

This
I don't know why they waste their money doing rallies and shit here, all it does is make Arizonans more sure on our freedoms and right leaning ideals