Brit/pol/ - Happy Birthday Hitchens edition

>Jihadi Jack "charged with joining ISIS"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41784827

>Nuclear Sub Sailors sacked after "cocaine fueled party" and "affairs"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41786237

>Crime Soaring, But Arrests Fall by 48 Per Cent as Police Focus on ‘Hate Crime’
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/27/crime-soaring-arrests-fall-48-per-cent-police-focus-hate-crime/

>EU warns 'more cracks' in bloc as Spain dissolves Catalonia's parliament after it declares independence
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/spanish-government-demands-special-powers-could-remove-catalan/

>Martin Clunes 'accuses actresses of flirting with producers' in wake of Weinstein scandal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/martin-clunes-accuses-actresses-flirting-producers-wake-weinstein/

>'Onwards, Christian Soldiers' banished from Remembrance Sunday event over concerns it will offend non-Christians
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/27/onwards-christian-soldiers-banished-remembrance-sunday-event/

>Britain's real hate crime scandal
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/the-real-hate-crime-scandal/

>Gove apologizes for "crude weinstein joke"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/28/michael-gove-sparks-outrage-harvey-weinstein-joke-today-programme/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
yorkpress.co.uk/news/15625020.Bigot_who_posted_racist_Facebook__call_to_arms__against_Muslims_is_jailed/
hawaii.edu/powerkills/COM.ART.HTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for rip our commielad

Thanks for including this video like I'd asked.

youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

It’s not common at all, especially with MENA subhumans bar, of course, Southern Europe.

Look at Switzerland - no mingling at all until recently.
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture

>but he is
So he’s 100% Northwestern European genetically?
Can’t you get a woman of your own fucking ethnic group

FUCK THE RICH

Love autumn tbqh

Did your crush go out with a black man or something? Get over it mate.

State of Hitchens.

8/10 would stroll down

Fucking hell mate, I hope to God it snows this year. I fucking love snow so much; especially going to sleep just as the first flutters begin to fall, and then upon awakening seeing the incredible transformation that has taken place. The snow, perhaps 6 inches deep, forming a thick, brilliant white layer over most everything.

Where do these "far-right" groups like Scottish Dawn and National Fagtion find their members? I've never met anyone who has the same views as they. Do they go into the council estates to get them?

Same.

That fucking OC

We're into the comfy seasons now lads.

Commies out Tbh

The big boys at MI5.

What that paper also includes
>The finding of African ancestry in Southern Europe dating to ∼55 generations ago, or ∼1,600 years ago assuming 29 years per generation
In other words, African admixture PAST pre-history.

Oh, and there's something almost daring about venturing out in blizzard conditions, wrapped up right in order to brave the fiercest ammunition Mother Nature can muster, in order to perform tasks that on a normal day would bore you to no end. Snow just livens up a usually dull routine; breaks one out of a malaise, no matter how deep or pervasive.

probably, we should all be BASED CIVICS

PS4 Doom multiplayer

>Irving probably doesn't have that many years left

State of him.

I don't think 100% of National Faption were MI5.

Well plenty of your kind saw lots of snow. In the siberian gulags.

Where are the Blackshirts?

OwO

>Le "4 million in public, 200,000 in private" man

dog walks at 11pm out in the snow with 0 lights but its ok because the ground reflects all the light so its actually not that dark and the snow is 6in deep
perfect

Holy kek

The Gulags were necessary.

>smersh
Smert Shpionam. Death to spies...

I'm going out with this eastern euro girl who likes politics, if she brings it up should i be honest or become a remainer, tbqh lads she seems really nice but i would like a shag before being arrested for far right extremism

As the helicopters will be

Correct. For an ideology which is completely counter to human nature to exist, you must use extraordinary terror in order to mold human behaviour.

Or, stay away from politics and enjoy a nice night out, lad.

>Le dank helicopter meme
Is half-term over yet?

First of all, you are breaking the cardinal rule which is you don't discuss politics with women. Secondly, if you must, never conceal your views.

Wonder if it will be news along with countless programmes about the trial or if he'll be brushed under the rug.

The mind of a sovietist. Feels damn good to know that my ancestors send pack of you straight to hell.

(((USSR)))

A quick rundown

Making propaganda films about interracial adoption IN 1936

funding (((Civil Rights))) in the US

funding and arming Mandela terrorists

funding anti-racist anti-colonialist groups in Europe.

(((USSR))) CÜCKPOSTED IRL:

"Circus" (Russian: Циpк; translit. Tsirk) is a 1936 Soviet melodramatic comedy musical film.

Orlova plays an American circus artist who, after giving birth to a black baby (played by James Lloydovich Patterson), immediately becomes a victim of racism and is forced to stay in the circus, but finds refuge, love and happiness in the USSR. Her black son is embraced by friendly (((Soviet))) people.

>Soviet Jewnion was so ((((((((based)))))))

Soviets were the first to came up with making IR relationship films and importing nigges en masse

Commie sympathetic scum, go and adopt a nigger

Because it's 1936
In other words their ancestors are degenerates. Ours aren’t

fucking infuriates me when fucking pole,muslim and african scum come over here to our pastures green and act as if they had a right to be here, polluting this beautiful land that my ancestors have cultivated time out of mind for their debased and selfish lives.

Why can't people in Europe just get along? It's just a bunch of States like the US except we haven't gone to war with each other more than 1 time.

Dissolution of the EU will be exactly like dissolving the US and protip: the U.K. is Alaska, worthless on her own.

I never bring up politics as it seems to heavy but if SHE does as she's really fucking interested in it, i'm open politically with my mates just never had this kind of situation. probably just gonna avoid it and say something like a conservative if she pushes

just smile and say "you'll need me more drunk for me to talk politics" and then she'll laugh and move on.
if she pushes it, just tell her honestly.

>Humans are just selfish, base creatures
Lol capitalists get out. The Gulags were necessary to weed out bourgeois agitators and saboteurs.

Honestly, I hope it gets as little coverage as possible. I can imagine the media will peddle as many lies about him as possible on his death and I'd rather he just slip away with some dignity.

More British than you desu m8. They were born here and pay taxes, I bet you don't even have a job lol.

It's a metaphor. As extraordinary measures were the only way communism could ever hold power in a country, so extraordinary measures are justified to combat it.

Only talk about politics if she brings it up. Don't lie about your views or get drawn into an argument.

I'm not defending any of these failed states but from a historical standpoint these body counts are very questionable.

People are unequal

I think it is American influence. Honestly, I grew up in UK but have recently lived in Netherlands and Austria, and they are just a lot less tainted by the American mind-virus than the British youth, likely because the cultural and language barrier is greater, and so American cultural impositions are not so powerful (because this mass culture really traps the minds of young people). Young Brits don't even realise how completely they copy American manners and habits, so utterly has American culture subverted British culture.

I mean Germany was the most heavily Americanised continental European country, for obvious reasons, and they're god-awful as well.

Not sure but America is:

1. More radical than the UK.

2. Further along the path of cultural and demographic degeneration than the UK.

3. Had a choice between Trump and Hilary Clinton, the latter of whom no self-respecting young person could possibly like.

I was surprised here at how much more normal political opinions like mine are than in the UK, where the jaws of other young people fall agape at mere mention that borders might be a thing worth having.

M8 my gf is Polish and she knows that I voted leave and hate the EU, you've got to make your point of view clear or it's not gonna last bro.

Kinda helps that my gf hates the EU too but still

You're actually insane.

>muslims, africans and poles
>paying taxes
>born here

Wholeheartedly agree. Don't think I want to hear normies talking about it all day.

>In other words their ancestors are degenerates.
What the fuck does this even mean?

>Preservation of a revolution initially requires repression
IMAGUN MUY SHOCK

Any other /bath/ lads here?

lots of chinese people here

The end justifies the memes, so to speak.

The British state no longer has legitimacy to govern in my eyes. It violates the people's right to privacy and polices their opinions. It has broken the social contract between itself and the people.

God I wish we had a first and second amendment.

yorkpress.co.uk/news/15625020.Bigot_who_posted_racist_Facebook__call_to_arms__against_Muslims_is_jailed/

No don't do that. Women love a mystery man. That would cause her to probe more.

Wow, incredible insight. How did I not think of that before?

Evidently not, you're here.

They clean your toilet and wipe your mother's arse so have some respect!

>Women love a mystery man
literally win-win m8
he's on a fuckin date
also if she takes it seriously and both get pissed he'll deffo get laid

www.theguardian.com/media/2017/jul/16/bbc-james-purnell-director-radio-education-young-diverse-audiences

>As for ethnic diversity, he hopes that the focus on younger viewers will help. “Diversity is absolutely hard-wired into the future of the UK’s population. You can’t serve young audiences without serving diverse audiences,” he says.

Former member of the Labour Party now BBC director admitting that Britain's future will consist of more diversity. Wonderful.

Why? So we can be utterly convinced they aren't spying on us despite still spying on us?

mate shes fit as fuck and i havent been on a date in a while. i genuinely cant see why shes interested in me, shes fucking richer tham me senpai lmao.

You're fucking delusional.

The continentals are more agitated because you're further down the path of ruin. You have millions of Africans poring in every year.

On average though you're complete cucks, the EU has shit on you at every opportunity but most of you are still loyal to it.

Rummel was Em Prof of Polital Science at the university of hawaii. Democide (death by govt) was his field of study

hawaii.edu/powerkills/COM.ART.HTM

yeah any job that involves cash and is off the books. I bet if the government ever took a look at foreign takeaways they'd realise most only declare around 60% of their earnings at best.

You're meme flag shows that you're unable to grasp simple facts about reality.

Looking for an easy passport, just in case. Careful lad.

Mate... I have some bad news for you.

You're her English teacher. She's using you to practice her English.

You have to honest with your views if it comes to it. But don't act like a whiney bitch and don't argue. Be confident in your views and she'll respect that.

She's a citizen

Nah, she says i talk really fast, and was teaching me Romanian

>cant see why shes interested in me
Fuck that shit. You need to be more arrogant

Good for him, but I don't know if you've noticed but academics sometimes tell porkies. Or to be more accurate they massage figures to suit their hypothesis.

That clearly old, faded and poorly printed hygiene rating is absolutely 100% legit, just like their tax return. Why would you spread disinfo about the men feeding you? What would you do without cheap greasy "pizza" and questionably organic meats?

>bitcoin confirmations taking forever
I JUST WANNA BUY SOME WEED FFS

-everything in this post was 100% satirical and no way reflects reality, gchq-

Your obsession with tiny genetic admixtures is ridiculous, and is frankly, not based in reality. Not all degeneration is a product of mixing--the kind of mixing we have today is a clear consequence of a prior degeneration that is spiritual, not biological. An assertive race can absorb and incorporate those outside it, within sensible limits, and that is proof of its strength, and ability to project itself onto its surrounding environment; it is a weak race that retreats entirely into itself because it is afraid of being subverted, and returns to the basic primitivism of the ancient tribe and its collectivistic worship of the totem--in many cases this latter scenario is only a single step prior to dissipation and extinction.

Dismissing Hitchens because he's very slightly Jewish, is bordering on Nazi autism levels, seriously. Rosenberg's theories were pretty self-contradictory, and not to mention, they were a weakness in Nazi ideology, and prevented a sensible and reasonable alliance in the East against the Soviet menace, and if the Nazis had not had such a racial idee fixe (absurd because Germanic race was already a mixture), they may well have come out of the war in victory rather than defeat.

> Criticising your English.

Yeah mate you're her English teacher.

I hope I'm wrong but trust me, this happens all the time. Don't get burned. If somethings too good to be true it probably is.

I act like a confident normie on the outside but mate im fucked on the inside.

Wasnt even planning for this as i have to leave the country in a few weeks

where from, TR exit scammed, fucking gypsy cunts

Such as Katyn, the holodomor, the great leap forward? The Chinese idiocy such as killing birds that lead to the deaths of millions, cos they couldn't into science?

Justify just one of those.

>Using me for an English teacher

Yeah i doubt that a lot mate, she speaks perfect English just with a heavy accent

risking it with dream market
ive ordered twice of this cunt called boomers because he has such good reviews, and neither packages came from the cunt. so gonna try someone new

i lost about £150 from those paki cunts on tr
-remember, 100% satirical, gchq-

>I act like a confident normie on the outside
That's probably what's working for you. Keep it up lad!

Thanks, Working out has helped a lot, if you ever wanna a massive confidence boost, go to the USA, everyone there is like 5 foot fucking tall lmao, its hilarious

Its not about the spying, its the fact that they have broken the social contract.

Degenerate scum.

He probably ought to do something about the fact it's eating him up on the inside though. Can't keep the veil up forever like that; it'll fall eventually and it's only going to be more catastrophic the deeper you are.

t. Absolutely in no way someone with personal experience of exactly that

unironically kill youself

>le answer for every atrocity meme

>coming from a faggot who is literally smoking himself to death.

Get a fucking grip.

found a nice flag

LARPers annoy me.

What a comeback from England in the World Cup! Maybe civic nationalism ain't so bad

BUF' War Ensign

Congrats on being a hyper-emotional retard who can't recognise a nuanced point because he's sperging out defensively about something he's incapable of examining with any degree of objectivity.

I've spent considerable time in America, and the only thing that "country" has going for it is the first and second Amendments--in terms of demographic decline they make every European country's problems look relatively minor, not to mention crime, and shithole slums, that are again, infinitely worse in the US than Europe (France being the worst I have seen).

My point about Britain being in a worse situation in the long-term has to do with demographics. The continentals aren't "more agitated" overall, but their youth is far more open to right wing, and far right wing ideas, whereas in the UK they are not, and the Brexit vote showed that even boomers >> the young British voter. Whereas in Austria more WOMEN under the age of 29 voted for the far-right party than did men over the age of 60 (proportionally); if you don't think this is significant, then you are retarded. Another problem is that Brits, including those who voted for Brexit, still worship "muh democracy" to the point of thinking Catalan is their comrade in arms against totalitarians or something--it is idiotic and a mentality that will not lead to anything decent, only more cucking. British people are just too conformist and too saturated by American culture, which means they naturall align themselves with "moderation", which is something that accords to "what the American regime and its subordinates want"

I find it worrying, as a Brit. I lived in London and Birmingham a combined 20+ years, and it's utterly depressing how unaware my peers are. Why would I be "delusional" about a situation I lament?

I literally posted a flag you fat cunt, go look after your hapa child