Tooru!

Tooru!

mwee

Chaika?

FREDERICA ON FRONT PAGE

I miss this show so bad.

Yes, Chaika.

Shocking Truth!

Literally the only show I've rewatched in a long time. Chaika's cuteness is simply a miracle of the universe.

Marathoned this a week ago and I never got the opportunity to ask
WHY WAS THE ENDING SO FUCKING SHIT JESUS CHRIST

Chaika so cute damnit.

Chaika.

Too~ru

Is there a character more built for hugs than Chaika Trabant?

Because

>Tooru should have turned into a Dragoon at the beginning of S2 and had an entire Dragoon training arc instead of doing it all in one episode
>Chaika should have been allowed to fight the final boss by herself, with an entire episode dedicated to it, after an entire episode dedicated to Tooru's final fight
>Akari shouldn't have been written out of the plot
>Purple Chaika should have been relevant

Red more so than white

I mean they could EASILY made the second season last a whole two more episodes, for a total of 12, like the first season.
It feels so fucking rushed and nonsensical
>I'm a fucking dragoon now bitches
>WOW ITS FUCKING NOTHING GAZ IS WRECKING MY SHIT CHAIKA DO SOMETHINGGGG
>remember that superweapon well its just gonna leave Gaz and let Chaika kill him because lol
>ominous omnipotent fuck with fucking satellites DIES LIKE A BITCH WITHOUT RESISTING
>Chaika loses memories except ???? does she really we don't fucking know stop asking

And then I found out there's an OVA but instead of hijinks between red and white Chaikas IT TAKES PLACE LITERALLY IN THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY FOR WHAT FUCKING PURPOSE

It was a fun ride, but that last episode fucking blew it

Bones. Blame Bones.

semen demons

who bought Chaika new underpants?

I don't like them

needs more fred

how heavy are her drills?

FRONT PAGE

It'll be around a decade or so before Bones animates one of the author's LNs, assuming both still lives

What do you mean?
I really want more Chaika.
I'd legitimately suck a mean dick for more.
Hell, just official Light Novel translations would be fine.

It should have ended at season 1 with an open ending.

Then we don't get to see a notVocaloid

Chubby

You forgot the lame ass fight with shin where it seems like he's just warming up and then all of a sudden it's done. He didn't even use the iron - blood shit

It was split cours, so after they saw the shit sales of the first season they dropped the budget for the second. Hence the QUALITY and what would have been a standard BONES ending becoming even more disappointing by cutting it at 10 episodes.

They clarified that the bit of Chaika that made her talk funny and was conditioned into her was erased, so she is a normal girl now.

Here, have some chicken.

Purple > Blue = Red > White > shit > Black > Green = Yellow/Pink

Extremely lewd Chaika. Click with extreme care.

For a second in the last episode, I thought it was going to end when Toru looked over Chaika's body. I though it was a pretty powerful ending with Toru becoming a Cavalier and Chaika sacrificing herself. For just a second, I felt impressed because that would be a pretty daring move by the author.

I don't mind that it ended happily, but it felt kind of rushed. Why are they all living together in a cabin? What is the effect on Chaikas from Dad dying?

Wasn't the ending because the final volume had come out a week after the final episode?

The Chaika that fights with her fists and the one with a pistol(?) look cool. Wish we got to see them.

Viivi best Chaika.

Long lost cousin Baika?

Vivi actually looks cute here.

How did Chaika become a meme girl?

Because she's not fluent enough in her own language, dumb northern girl she is.

She's short as fuck even with that platforms. She could probably fit in my pocket.