Tfw you are wronged for something you didn't do your whole life because jews

>tfw you are wronged for something you didn't do your whole life because jews

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=o2n4MCUH2p0
youtube.com/watch?v=GCu6KN5_GmY
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/paris-jackson-michael-jackson-was-murdered-dead-singer-daughter-popstar-a7544946.html
archive.is/26xZ4
wptv.com/entertainment/michael-jackson-theyre-going-to-kill-me-michael-jackson-told-son
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who's that?

It's Dave.

oh

The face of an honorary white man

Jew me sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me kike me
Dont you black or white

All i wanna i say is that (((they))) don't really care about us

OP's lovah

I'm ready to take the Jackson Pill

You fags don't get to award whiteness to a pedophile, something is seriously wrong with you fascist degenerates

Mike was redpilled beyond belief, no wonder the kike doctors had to put him down.

>using fascist as an insult
back to plebbit with you

>Jew me sue me
>Everybody do me
Just a coincidence, any racial group or religion can make a World Pop Star change lyrics and re-issue an album. Nothing to see here.
even in Jewkikepedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Don't_Care_About_Us

Do you reckon he really diddled those kids?

I have doubts he obviously had a messed up childhood, built that dumb neverland ranch, I think it was innappropriate but he honestly just enjoyed the company of kids, it was the childhood he missed out on and they looked up to him without the drama he would of faced with adults in his career.

God bless him.

>MJ about the jews:
youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

>MJ talks about conspiracy:
youtube.com/watch?v=o2n4MCUH2p0

>MJ about the Media and Tabloids:
youtube.com/watch?v=GCu6KN5_GmY

>Paris Jackson claims MJ was murdered:
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/paris-jackson-michael-jackson-was-murdered-dead-singer-daughter-popstar-a7544946.html
archive.is/26xZ4

>"They are going to kill me"
wptv.com/entertainment/michael-jackson-theyre-going-to-kill-me-michael-jackson-told-son

He was chemically castrated by his father. He was giving kids like Macaulay culkin who were being abused a place to run.

The pedo shit was all made up by kikes. He was protecting those kids from monsters in the industry.

Was Michael killed so he wouldn't interfere with ((Obama's)) presidency

This. At the end of it all I honestly don't think Micheal Jackson fucked any kids, I just don't see it but that's me.

Jackson was based. The jews make shit up when they are scared

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Sounds Like my Vaterland

Take this.
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

This. Jackson was clearly the one these kids ran to. He was abused and castrated in the same way. They punished him for thwarting their efforts.

Michael was murdered and had his name smeared with the peco shit.

Wow, never knew about all this.

>tfw you are wronged for something you didn't do your whole life because jews

Sounds familiar...

>Michael was murdered

Sure, m8. The Jews. Right.

>the song became a top ten hit in all European countries and number one in Germany for three weeks.

Oy veeeeeeeyyyyyy!

>believing the jew owned media
hahaha fuck!

I believe the police and what was presented to the jury.

>being this gullible
>cataolonia
oh..

The squeaky voiced nigger was a pedo, go suck his mottled dick, pedo-loving faggots

Forgot I was using a meme flag

Hey look it's a faggot from a fake country, have fun when Spain takes you back.

Good goy, keep at it. Definitely not put there about by the psyops jew.

Planted evidence. I'm sure the jews have warehouses full of pedo shit that they can plant on anyone they want.

Adoptable kids, eh...

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Got any more fake evidence?

acquitted in 2005

someone just said that these books could be used for grooming.

candy can also be claimed to be for the same purpose.

yfw you believe the msm when eating up the king of pop for sales

>be childhood pop star
>have extremely abusive dad
>jackson grows up with host of mental issues
>still a killer pop star, literal GOAT
>self-conscious, anxious, cannot sleep
>aware of the (((hollywood))) pizza-parties
>creates sanctuary for kids, living vicariously through them and the childhood he lost
>look like nigger, have plastic surgery because of self-esteem issues
>have vitiligo, bleach skin to even out
>get called freak
>become recluse
>still can't sleep
>name the jew
>get called pedo by (((them)))
>take drugs to sleep
>attacked by the (((media))) constantly
>settle case to avoid anymore headaches, despite no evidence ever coming to light
>more and more recluse
>sleeping drugs step up to hardcore stuff
>become muslim
>want comeback tour
>prepare harder than ever
>sell-out instantly
>(((doctor))) administers wrong amount of sleep drug
>never wake up
>(((media))) continues trying to destroy his legacy

Yes, I am sure a man can reach age 50 and not have any sexual urges at all. FWIW I have slept with Lisa Marie Presley as often as he did (ie: never), and those kids he "fathered" were never his. He had them birthed to order so he could fuck them later.

King of popping his rocks over teenage boy's bodies, more like.
KYS, pedo

>not have any sexual urges at all
>doesn't know that MJ fucked bitches like crazy
>believes jewidence
>doesn't believe his kids were his

Surprise!

>trying so hard
Why do you like sucking jew dick user? You could rather suck their noses since they're bigger.