Why are bikers allowed to exist?

>loud
>inbred
>dumb
>manchildren
>annoying
>fuck traffic up
>mostly uneducated low iq hillbillies
>voted for Obama, didn't vote for Clinton because they hate women anyway (which is ok but still)
Come on, give me an argument why they should be allowed to live.
>inb4 triggered bikeniggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_3S_ldh_pk
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz0A-VYsplk
youtube.com/watch?v=xl9QHUIuaNE
youtube.com/watch?v=DDb8Nr_gVcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In what place are they even a problem

Caz Niggers do

I don't know but I had a small war with them in gta sa

youtube.com/watch?v=J_3S_ldh_pk

Given OP's flag they've probably never seen someone on a bike beyond shit on television.

Most.

The better ones are the ones who just want to show off because at least they're not carrying weapons to murder anyone they deem not good enough

My only experience with them is having friends who are grown men (30+) with okay jobs get in trouble for drama that started in a bar.

but bikers pretty much invented larping

They run drag cartels in the netherlands, they're like white niggers.

It's Freedom

Something you eurofags don't like and/or understand.

Biker gangs should be the first to be hanged.
Greatest degenerates there are. Over here they control most of the drug trade, and one particular group, the Satudarah's, which is indonesian in origin, regularly destroys property, firebomb places and overall wreck shit.

They're a big gay pile of degenerate faggots who love a meat rod and crotch rocket between their cheeks.

Unfortunately they're also often armed and they threaten politicians and are overall just another group of ((((travellers)))) ruining society for everyone else so they can sell drugs to have more money to build on their god awful bikes and buy more drugs.

Did you just watched Sons Of Anarchy? Because there are almost no bike gangs in Europe and the few of them are just an old dudes on choppers socializing and enjoying ride.
I prefer riding alone, I don't like adjusting my tempo to mach others. And I'm antisocial who can't small talk.

None of that really matters.

Why they suck is because they sell drugs that ruin white families, terrorize white businesses, and make deals for territory with spics and nigs. They're literally race traitor scum that deserve to be put up against the wall and shot.

Not sure in Czechland but everywhere else there is a reason why people prefer not to ride alone
For you that's the determining factor, for me that's just ONE of their problems (excluding the race traitor bs)

Most people here prefers riding in a group. I was talking about myself.

>live in california
>bikers are some of the most careful and courteous drivers around

I guess when traffic is hell on a daily basis, you can't be an asshole on the road.

Yes but people ride together for safety

If you don't know this it is because you don't need this

Ours tend to focus on drug trades and keep their killings to other criminals with proper assassinations. I much prefer having them than something like hoodrat druglords or Chinese fentanyl peddlers filling the drug trade spot

Vast majority of bikers you see here are middle to upper middle aged guys, many get into it late in the game. Some are starting to get the three wheeled bike because it's getting difficult to have a regular bike. Many have their wives with them. The assholes are the ones who make way too much noise. People will complain about kids and their riced out hondas making a little noise but don't mind these harleys with cut pipes loud enough to make your ears ring.

bike fag detected

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz0A-VYsplk

That's me killing bikers! indiscriminately! ;)

Bikers are free, and 1%'s don't give a fuck about the laws you make. They live by their own codes.

If you don't fuck with them they won't fuck with you.

We that ride are grounded in reality. O.P. is a straight faggot, sucks cock by choice, and doesn't ride.

Get out of here. Genuine biker gangs make up a tiny minority of bikers. This isn't the 70s.

Reking more bikers!

youtube.com/watch?v=xl9QHUIuaNE

including the "1 percenters" ... even eazier!

>They live by their own codes
Yeah that's the problem you idiot

I fucked with bikers. They are loud pussies. They are fucking annoying, almost as bad as niggers. No one thinks you’re fucking cool making loud noises in your local neighborhood.

Every time I fuck with a biker, I get massive support from everyone, because everyone hates them.

You're a retard, it's not like biker gangs go around beating up lone bikers.

I never said biker gangs go around beating them up

I'm saying you're putting yourself in more danger by riding alone than by being in a gang.

Gosh, guess they don't teach much logic in Alabama

Y'all will never ride. Your rationales are invaginated, and weak. Y'all are jealous of freedom.

Bikers control their women.
Bikers use NAZI symbols to BTFO of the norms, and the squares. Sound familiar?

Someone needs to push the drugs after CIA brought them into country.

ever heard of the saying: "Too stupid to be relevant"?

Nothing more embarrassing than seeing a White man in his mid 50s with all the gear on and still showing off for people with his "Muh Hog" shit.

Fucking buy s suit and represent like a Man.

I AM Bane you Faggot

also...checked...faggot

They’re CIA niggers

I find it weird that countries besides US, Aus and NZ have biker gangs. All you other cunts didn't have disillusioned returning Vietnam Vets to start this shit. Was it just bored white collar workers in these other countries LARPing on the weekends or what?

They are a problem here, run drugs, extort and do fraud, mostly because they are at war with the shitskin gangs tho.

thats actually the majority of motorcyclists. white collar guys who can afford the hobby. in the wealthier suburbs, you'll see docs riding on saturday mornings

Motorcycle clubs are mostly full of fags who wanna look tough. The sons of anarchy show gave most of the queers a boner for it. I’ve been riding Harleys for 20 years and have been to all the motorcycle rallies in the USA the ‘gangs’ are harmless. Just queers who wanna look tough.

Motorcyclists sure, but not 1%ers.

why would i give a shit regarding what bikers call their fancy little selves?

wat. A 1%er is any outlaw motorcyclist club member you spaz.

They trigger numales who are scared of loud sounds. I support motorbike clubs out of pure spite.

The biker freedom lifestyle died in the 70s. Now it's just Mexican Mob meth trafficking and old pecker club faggots.

The hells angels here shoot a guy. Didn't even knew we got hells angels

England had a biker scene in the 50s and 60s and they fought Mods on vespas.

But European mainland biker gangs are just Albanians and low rung skinhead gang try hards.

>live in california
>bikers are some of the most careful and courteous drivers around

they couldn't be further from your radically unrealistic claim, bucko

t. socal fag

>Using a Memeflag
>not using his right to get postnatal aborted

Gay

Arent the sons of odin or whatever a motorcycle gang?

>Come on, give me an argument why they should be allowed to live.
feds try to take them down and these guys target their families,

no, just inbred neets who cannot get a girlfriend

>and 1%'s don't give a fuck about the laws you make.
and a huge number of them are ex marines from elite units, these guys just enjoy killing

thats actually pretty smart

No, they are mostly in Finland and they just keep the street safe from criminal shitskins.

>why would i give a shit regarding what bikers call their fancy little selves?
observe

youtube.com/watch?v=DDb8Nr_gVcw

Kek, Weren't they protecting dat stretts against the rapefugees or they just blow the rape whistle and scream

So, they are just like you?

same thing the mafia did, now the feds and the mafia just work together

I come from a lineage of Southern Bikers. I have family in Pistoleros, Asgards, Boozefighters, Blue Knights (yes, the cop biker gang), and Hells Angels.
Despite them being loud, dirty, drug running, violent folks (some of them, #NotAll), bikers are some of the nicest men out there.
They will organize anything charitable; food drives, soup kitchens, toys for poor children, health care costs for the elderly, cars for single mothers, housing for homeless veterans.
I can see where people loathe bikers, but that's mostly unwarranted fear because of a lack of understanding.
It's just like government.... sure they commit many crimes, but they also do a lot of good for their local communities and the people they love.

inb4 GTFO BTFO SHILL

>race traitor
>bs

You are the problem

Haha okay
You'really probably some neet who went to college for networking and lives with his mommy

Now what does all that remind me of..

Sick meme
But where is your argument

Are you Argentinian? You look like country man here triying to defend our president, sure X did a lot of bad things but thanks to him 100 negritos from the villa poo in the loo

Imagine living your like as this big of a betafag

Yes.

That guy does not understand his logic is outdated by at least 150 years.

Live and let live you insufferable faggot

kys or say thay shit to a guy's face who's wearing colors and he'll do it for you

bikers are annoying FAGGOTS who scare children with their loud as fuck harlyfaggotson bikes. FUCK BIKERS!

Lol. That's exactly what one of my friends does. He tells me about their "gang" getting kicked out of a bar for wearing different colors on their jacket.

they are the last closeted homosexuals in the world

>live and let live
Yes that is what they do not understand about everyone else, they don't let other people live properly

Can't be tolerant with the intolerant retard

Hurr durr I ride a vechicle with no top over me. I'm freeeeee.

How do they not let others live "properly?"

terrorizing neighborhoods with noise, loudmouthing, huge gatherings with megaphones 3 times a day when they're retired is where I can start

don't even get me started when they "test their brakes" and whole streets get covered with dirt

They have always existed to move drugs for Zionist Jews

How free is it when the angels extort other clubs from using a California rocker if they don't pay dues?

The nigger motorcycle gangs with the Asian motorcycles are the dangerous ones here.

There are Hell's Angels here, never heard of them bothering anyone ever.

Why did you post a video game in thus discussion...

>bikers

Faggots,

Bikers have the best drugs. cops are afraid of them. evrry black latino you name it gang is afraid of bikers. being a biker is the pinnacle of white man and are your silent defenders on the road

The biker gang culture started in california and then aussies and kiwis copied the culture from tv and movies.

theres a fag club called the Diamond Backs out of Diamondale near Lansing, MI. they have a chapter up by Baldwin (niggerville) and some other places. They are literally the boy band of bikers. real bunch of pussies

You sound like a euro cuck. Otherwise, I'd tell you to move to the country but you're too poor and there's nowhere for you to go, lol.

kys

Mmmm, revisionist history. The toys for tots drive is only for PR, and because some of their own had problems, so its completely self serving. This tripe reminds me of snoop doggs explanation of 'make america crip again', where he claims the crips helped kids and families. You just can't make this shit up.

Loud pipes save lives.

they are gay. and protected by the law as minority.

What kind of pussy feels terrorised by noise?

When these guys rumble past my farm 100 deep I thank God that I live in America. Same thing when the neighbors are unloading 30 rnders of 7.62 on any given Sunday.

You are getting pissed at the wrong people. Don't like it? Vote with your ass and move or do something about instead of being an insufferable cunt.

If you say that I do not ride, I'll tan your fucking hide.

>and 1%'s don't give a fuck about the laws you make.
>and a huge number of them are ex marines from elite units, these guys just enjoy killing

What a crock of fucking shit. This isn't the 60s where small towns would tremble when they ride in. Now they're mostly ignored, and they know their manners because ccw is so prevalent.

A euro fag cowering in his pleb ghetto housing waiting for the TV police to come take their bicycle wheels away

Civilized people

Sometimes I think snoop dogg has a litteral intellectual disabilty desu.

He once said

"I used to hang out with wite kids as a teenager because ny mum told me not to judge people by the colour of their skin but I stole stuff from their houses when I visited because I am a nigger and I'm gonna do what a nigger do."

Does he not realise the contradiction?

Bikers are pretty cool dudes. I met a few mongols at a bar once

Lmao Snoop is hilarious

They do that here too. I was at a friend's house when a biker came by and dropped off a large order of cocaine and you could still see where it was broken off of the corner of the brick (which costs about $33000 - this biker was moving serious weight)

I hate these shitheads. Everything you said is true.