ITT: Characters who were too good for this world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoplnxPv-J0
youtube.com/watch?v=OTYPjcrB9l8
youtu.be/kFkFbGsURQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've never seen a guy who deserves his waifu so much.

Adolf from Terra ForMars

literally

They were trying so hard to make him look cool and I just wasn't buying it.

Marshmellow and Chara Soon are both GOAT tier.

intense boobies

>mfw Mashimaro went super saiyan
His and Puru's death were pretty sad.

>Little Sister! "dies"
>mourning
>Purupurupurupuru dies
>totally fine next episode, like she wasn't even there
>Purutu dies
>no apparent sadness here either

She even said "I love you" and held his hand just before dying and jewdough just said "yeah ok, gotta go".
Fuck him seriously.

I'm assuming they just decided to leave it out to avoid redundancy.

Makes perfect sense to me. His sister was an innocent bystander that couldn't defend herself.

Puru is perfectly capable of defending herself.

I hope one day he'll be able to fuck Albert's boipussy raw in heaven ;_;

Good enough.

I still think Puru Two's death was really unnecessary.

Its just the usual lolgundam inconsistencies.
At least they should've shown some signs of trauma like they did in Victory.

Have a Puru picture to cheer you up

too many purus

Speaking of unnecessary deaths

I will never get over how stupid the helmet hair looked. She deserved to die just for her hair.

RIP, boner. You are missed.

Your opinion upsets me.

When and how did the "ZZ is bad" meme start anyway? I've been slowly making my way through the franchise and ZZ isn't even the worst Early UC show, let alone the worst in the franchise

Sorry, user. Love you, user.

The good ones are always taken from us too soon.

Tonal shift from Zeta to ZZ in the early episodes is what most people say. They think it's too goofy.

While I agree that the earlier episodes are definitely weaker people shouldn't ditch it just becuase of that.

It's not anime.

What is worst?

Not that guy but for UC F91 is definitely the worst. Squandered potential.

You seriously think he'd feel much for the girl responsible for his sister's death?

I'm on a bender with this series right now.

Char's Counterattack was lame.

When I watched it for the first time I was really underwhelmed too for how much people hyped it up. They should not have made that a movie.

Nobody hyped it up for me and I was still let down significantly.

At least it had a couple cute girls.

Even though he's not dead

That's not 08th MS Team.

That's the standard response people have after watching it for the first time. You need to let it sit in your mind for a while and then rewatch it, you'll enjoy it significantly more.

Cheeky cunt

CCA its the kind of movie that gets better with every rewatch though.
And its fun to discuss with /m/ too.

A six episode OVA series would have been a better fit for CCA for sure. That extra hour of content would have gone a long way

ANIME JA NAI

It's not like I dislike it for the content, I just hate the pacing.

HONTOU NO KOTOU SA

Man, that was the cheesiest shit.

If we're talking just Early UC, 0083 was the worst though it had the best animation hands down.

Out of all the ones I've seen so far though, like said, F91 is not just the worst Gundam entry in my opinion but also one of the worst anime movies I've ever seen

Atleast 0083 gave us two god tier OPs.

youtube.com/watch?v=CoplnxPv-J0

>like said, F91 is not just the worst Gundam entry in my opinion but also one of the worst anime movies I've ever seen
Wow, maybe I should skip it and come back to it later.

>Leeta dies
>Gutted
>Puru dies
>Doubly gutted
>Puru2 dies
>Feel like someone just tore my heart out through my chest
>Mashima dies
>Hid in the bathroom for a few minutes until I could stop the tears and my face returned to a normal colour
Time skip
>Puru 12 dies
>Spend the better part of an hour just lying face-down on my bed pretending to sleep because the tears won't stop

The legacy of ZZ has taken a severe toll on my emotional fortitude

It's just not the same without the lyrics, also is that pitch shifted?

It's just a movie, might as well just watch it, for completionist sake. Atleast it won't take very long.

You haven't seen many anime movies have you?

The ED was lewd af too.
Cant help but laugh everytime.

F91 really isn't that bad, if you didn't mind the pacing issues in CCA much you'll probably enjoy it, especially for the new designs, style, and gimmicks.

Is victory worth watching?

Boner-san will forever be missed.
RIPPERONI BONERONI

I'll watch it eventually but since I just watched CCA I'd like to do another full series once I finish War in the Pocket and Stardust Memory.

>if you didn't mind the pacing issues in CCA much
I did.

F91 feels more like a proof of concept then movie
Still i really dig the OP

I think so. It does some things differently than other Gundam shows that are interesting. I really like some of the characters too like pic related.

I honestly really enjoyed Victory.
Uso is a really good protag for being so young. Some of the characters are fucking abysmal tho, also the lack of shading bothers a lot of people. Its really really grim tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTYPjcrB9l8

I'm glad I waited until recently to get into this series because years ago it would have destroyed me like this.

Yes, but Tomino's insane attempts to torch the Gundam franchise are pretty easy to see. Still, there's a lot of good in it, and it almost never repeats the any stock footage, unlike something like Wing

>Not liking Char's Kino Attack

Yes, mainly for the kill 'em all.
Also Katejina being a crazy ho.

Ah I just assumed you went through the series chronologically on the UC timeline. If you have plenty of others left besides F91 yeah then definitely skip it for now.

Oh, It's still worth though, the pacing was a bit iffy in F91 but it was a lot better than CCA's, there was a skip that was particularly disorienting but it was nowhere near as bad as CCA's where it completely muddled the character's motivations.

There aren't any pacing issues in CCA itself, the shift from the last time we saw Amuro and Char in Zeta to 0093 is just a little jarring. The movie itself is paced extremely well.

It's great, you'll love it if you enjoyed the darker tone of Zeta.

Mostly going in order by this list.

F91 is pretty all over the place. There isnt enough time to really give a shit about any of the characters. It wouldve been a great OVA series though. I only watched F91 so I could read the Crossbone manga.

Gundam Unicorn is defintely worth checking out earlier if you're going to keep going by that list since Unicorn is part of the UC timeline too and has references to 0079, Zeta and ZZ and shit like that.

Not even just Herman. Leon, Emma, Alfonso too, should have just kept up with the survivors, maybe as far as to show the birth of Leon's son, implicate he'd go East, anything would have been better than the pauper the midget and the princess for season 2

Might check it out after G or Wing.

Watch Thunderbolt also, its alternate OYW and it has jazz.

also it may be off-putting at first but turn A gundam is probably one of the best gundam series if not one of the best mecha anime out there

Dont know if it'll be useful to you at all at this point but here's a chart of timelines, since that can get confusing at times.

Plan to. If it's got Gundam in the name then I'll give it a shot.

...Maybe not SD Gundam Force.

Thunderbolt is probably the best Gundam to be animated recently, much better than [/spoiler]G-Reco or Orphans

Poor Euphy she was too pure for that fucked up world inhabited by those elvens.

I will never forget that phrase
>"Too sad to die"

Had to drop the manga after the whole Joseph fiasco though.

She was a nice girl
youtu.be/kFkFbGsURQo

>tfw I had a thing for Hilda when I first watched Outlaw Star
>was too young and naive to the ways of anime to understand the concept of deathflags
And that's how I lost my first waifu.

Nah her being one of the most level headed in the cast is a one way ticket to getting killed. Unless you're an MC, you just become autistic or have ptsd.