Americans hate thread

Americans hate thread

>blames jews for the destruction of the west
>keeps destroying the west anyway
>Most degenerates are in the USA (LGBT..)
>kill the Amerindians but proud to be colonizers

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5025367/Doctors-warn-toilet-paper-does-little-remove-feces.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ameriturds are retardo

Do either of you even know an American?

Post your rare mongrels i want to expand my collection

>but proud to be colonisers

I think you're just salty because your empire sucked.

>Rule Britannia

American smell like shit
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5025367/Doctors-warn-toilet-paper-does-little-remove-feces.html
and those cunt talk shit about us being smelly ...

god no
I wouldn't want to come near one

fuckn europoors I swer

makes sense since they shart in their pants so much

>Most degenerates are in the USA (LGBT..)
lolwut? i thought LGBT and eurofags were synonyms

It's less than 50 though.

Okay Muhammad sorry we bombed your shithole country.

never spaghetti

>Meanwhile Paris is BROWNED

Its ironic that France is talking about the destruction of the west.

The one good idea Islam has is running water over your asshole after you shit. Toilet paper, water, toilet paper, more water. Just using toilet paper is no different from Poojeet giving his hand a quick scrape with the tablecloth to clean the shit off.

>t. 54%

>fuck with a 17 yo girl is a crime

schizophrenic laws as fuck.

>Bush

I could do the same with detroit

HAHAHAH

>americans and their damn LGBT
>literally french

you can't make this shit up

I SAY NO DIVIDE SHILL

Scientists have determined how America will look like in 10^12 CE, and it's beautiful.

>>MFW diversity is beautiful

only proves that Russian is such a shit language that no one but Russians learn it. French people conquered to world and that is what is killing them. theyre the only country where all the French speaking africans can go. They could come to Quebec but our French isnt the African one, which is basically the good ol regular French with a nigger voice instead of a dicksucking one

Americans are culturess cunts with an inferiority complex over the fact that their "nation" has no culture. They love to LARP as europeans.
This is why they wish to destroy the real european cultures with their filthy mcdonald's, cancerous pop music and hollywood garbage.
Besides they are using the muslims as muscle to achieve the destruction of Europe. ISIS is an american invention, this week on the news it was discovered by the syrian army that ISIS soldeirs use american weaponary.
They knew that by causing chaos in the middle east, Europe would show humanist values due to memories of ww2, hunger, destruction and displaced people. ISIS soldeirs were hidden among refugees. Has ISIS ever did an attack on US soil? Has ISIS ever did an attack on one of their many military bases all over the world? I rest my case.
Jews, zionism is nothing but a massive psyop campaign from CIA to distract people from this fact. The same goes for flat earth.

Waiting for the day when the United Slaves of Israel will be nuked by based Kim.

they do all the time but their motives were (((unclear)))