imgur.com/a/mpcmK
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/a/qrGYW
imgur.com/3AXDSXz
imgur.com/TB3tYkp
a.pomf.cat/juehen.png
imgur.com/a/SVh1l
i.imgur.com/MDPAn8o.png
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/danganronpa/images/c/c2/Izuruprofile.png/revision/latest?cb=20160315231342
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/tiA4z
my.mixtape.moe/wlhqnv.jpg
i.4cdn.org/a/1472853062328.jpg
imgur.com/a/LEgUv
imgur.com/a/cH1bY
i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would like to request Mai Natsume smiling and holding a watermelon slice while wearing a bikini top and either denim shorts or a pareo. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2290968
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2148916

Other ideas would also be appreciated such as Mai holding a small chameleon, her favorite animal, on the palm of her hand and looking at it.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her as a schoolgirl, wearing a pretty school uniform. I'd very much prefer either of these two uniforms (Oregairu or GJ-bu): imgur.com/a/P7LMI
It'd also be nice if she'd be wearing thighhighs, though it's not necessary if you don't feel like it.

Or as a super cute maid.

Or her putting on socks or thighhighs.

Or her wearing only her shirt or a t-shirt, and underwear, and no headphones, maybe doing something such as brushing her teeth, brushing her hair, or buttoning her shirt, or anything else cute, or just being cute in general.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine in case you have any ideas.

Please and thanks!

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
Even though it's the end of summer, it has ben deadly hot here so I wouldl ike to request Akari sweating or playing with a fan, please!

Bonus if she's also eating an ice cream!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba dressed as Silvia from Raildex.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-her looking at her weapon rack and deciding what weapon to use for today
-her wearing a sports bra with spats
-Her wearing a sun dress and summer hat
-her wearing a miko outfit

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting my Kobori in her character song outfit, reaching out toward the viewer with a pleasant smile.

my.mixtape.moe/gpvcgs.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/uungcg.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/ecrizv.jpg

Anything else that's cute is fine by me.

Requesting Rin as a barista.

Requesting Shion dressed as a queen and holding a queen chess piece or her playing chess with an Alakazam
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting my lovely Lilly please! I'd like a sleepy bedside pic of her as shown in the reference. Anything is appreciated of course, thank you!

Also, if the drawfriend Salmon sees this, I saw your drawing of her last week in the booru and loved it, thank you!

I'd like to request Etna somehow interacting with this car, the Lotus Etna imgur.com/a/kpA2b
Something like perhaps washing it at the carwash, being a car model to show it off, resting on the hood touring mount Etna.

Of course anything cute is always appreciated, and if you'd like to draw something with my SI, ref here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!
While I'm fine with anything cute/cutelewd/with SI, a few ideas;
>Both of us lying on the sofa watching TV, with her using me as a giant pillow
>Dressed in a super chuuni outfit, with a fitting pose
>Being possessive over a flag with my face on it because VN 'love flag' jokes
>As a catgirl in the catgirliest outfit and pose you can think of, because catgirls are adorable

And remember the most important thing of all, having fun!

Requesting Natsuki wearing any of these:

- something like this imgur.com/a/ITsGV , lifting her bangs like in the picture
- only a hoodie
- a maid outfit
- the outfit in this video youtube.com/watch?v=z9X_4ML9fZw maybe with tiny twintails

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or autumn related would be nice.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using user's lap as a seat as she eats his ice cream or going for a late-night stroll in the woods with a lantern in one hand and user's hand in the other. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing a wedding dress, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Okoi washing her hair.

Anything else is always appreciated

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Lusamines outfit from Pokemon Sun and Moon, maybe acting smug or dominating.
>Lusamine Reference: i.imgur.com/ReopzTc.png

Or, wearing Wickes outfit from Sun and Moon, I'd be fine with thicc or as a milf while wearing this outfit.
>Wickes Outfit: i.imgur.com/32SQ3ii.jpg

Or a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festivel, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
>Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6
>Yuu Reference: i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg

Hello!
Requesting my dear waifu Nano Shinonome.
Any of the following would be nice

- Hugging a shobon plush based on either of these. imgur.com/a/rhizW perhaps giving it a small kiss.
- Cosplaying Alisa from Tekken (ref: imgur.com/a/toyDw )

Or if you want to use my SI
-At an arcade, playing and having fun together.
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R (or Nano giving the hug, if you want!)

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!
Thank you, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Wearing a black and red yukata, eating an old gateau, and maybe a little lewd.

-In casual clothes and being tired for having her clothes for long (her outfit weights like 33 pounds).

-If someone is up to, some nyangerie in red.

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time

Requesting Ibaraki lying on a poolside bench a.pomf.cat/byofvw.JPG in a bikini with sunglasses on. Maybe drinking a Piña colada.

Thanks!

As my one year anniversary request, I would like to request my dear and lovely Anna happily holding a cake. Anything unrelated that is cutelewd is fine too.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin appearing in some autumn outfit, something classy but comfy as well, would've also great to see her in some fitting autumn-themed place, like a park with leaves falling from trees or something like that. Anything esle cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Hi, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi munching on a chocolate chunk scone, or a Mr. Donuts donut like the reference, it doesn't have to be animated by the way, ( munching ref: u.pomf.is/jslbwa.gif ) ( treats ref: u.pomf.is/kylonl.png )

Alternatively, her drawn wearing the outfit in the reference, if you do color it it would be great if you could keep her color scheme and make it orange, but otherwise everything else the same color ( ref: u.pomf.is/fgxnxg.jpg ) those aside I'd be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has drawn for me, I appreciate it a lot, have a nice weekend.

Hello. I'd like to request Asuka in a pilot suit/leotard from Gunbuster. Thanks. Here's the reference for the outfit. my.mixtape.moe/jffsrz.jpg

Hi WWD! I am requesting Deedlit dressed as Funny Valentine and posing with the Stand: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (D4C) (imgur.com/a/9VQTL).
-Cleaning the house wearing a maid uniform like (i.imgur.com/QZVlQb4.jpg)
-Relaxing, playing a long necked lute, leaning against a cushion, wearing something comfy.
-Dancing at home for me in something from this album imgur.com/a/zJ1ot
Anything else cutelewd or comfy is very much appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

Requesting a comfy Toyone.

>that image
Why are there 6+ waifus in skimpy outfits on a bed together? Was this drawn by a haremfag?

Requesting my goddess in Dia’s Mijuku Dreamer outfit from Love Live. It can be in either of her forms. a.pomf.cat/ajijks.jpg
-Or surfing preferably in this game’s level: youtu.be/5PXxGtaG4QM?t=80 More refs here: a.pomf.cat/lpclqq.jpg

Other ideas:
-Purple Heart and Takane () singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to "Superman" by Goldfinger
-Or Neptune and me as school students, with the “ai ai gasa” umbrella on the chalkboard at our backs. Refs: imgur.com/a/gJH5r

Neptune ref: a.pomf.cat/pywive.jpg
Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing only swim trunks/shorts
- several mini-Yurias carrying a book/doing something cute together
- in a secretary's outfit and skirt
- wearing high heels trying to reach my SI's height
- her having fun at the beach; like going into the water, walking alongside the shore checking it out, relaxing while reading a book
- a Yuria version of this picture ( i.imgur.com/k1kFft7.jpg )

Anything cute or cutelewd is also fine
SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Hello, I would like to request a brilliant smile

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki. Specifically, having a romantic dinner with the 'viewer' (as-in from a first-person perspective).

Aside from that really anything would be great, anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially POV. Lewd is ok (within reason).

Requesting Taiga at a zoo, excited to see the tiger exhibit, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting my lovely Inori wishing me a happy birthday or anything else related.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting my husbando Reigen Arataka.

- Him riding a bike, similar to this one: imgur.com/A7CRIWY

Alternatively anything else would be great, thanks!

Hello everyone have a good friday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
she wearing a swimsuit or a one piece dress something simple and summery.

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Hi WWD. Hope your weekend is well.

I would like to request any of the following of Sakuya:

-Her being cute and happy

-Looking embarrassed because of her ears (maybe
holding them too in embarrassment)

-Eating some dessert (can't think of anything specific)

-A swimsuit, one piece or bikini. Your choice, really.

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Kagura cooling off with a can/bottle of Pocari Sweat, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting my dearly beloved Tsuyu in any of the following scenarios:
-a miniature/chibi version of her balancing on Jello
-taking a long lick of an ice cream cone
-practicing the HAMON either in JoJo-esque poses or a reversal of Zeppeli harmlessly punching a frog, with her harmlessly transferring hamon-energy through a tiny Zeppeli perched on a rock
-preparing for another day or heroism, dressing up in the morning and such
-a joint idea/request with Miia, where they are the hero and villain respectively, Miia meeting her and hugging her tightly, making Tsuyu rather nervous, or lastly a treaty being made between snakes and frogs

Please and thank you.

Hello WWD!

Since it's nearing the end of Summer, I would like to request Arche Klein in a yukata at a festival enjoying herself, or watching fireworks while sitting on her broom in the sky.

Anything else cute of Arche will be highly appreciated as well!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Well it is Aigis's birthday tomorrow, So I would like to request come cute birthday things with Aigis.
Her receiving a cake or present maybe this cake imgur.com/a/74Pmp
Or her lewdy covered in a cake asking me to have some of her cake like imgur.com/a/KxrKg
Her in a wedding dress maybe receiving a ring imgur.com/a/qNuBo
On a pinic date or laying under under a tree looking at the stars with my SI imgur.com/qudvyTU and any other interaction stuff would be cute, but as always if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or anything else you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting anything cute of Sonoda Yuu.
Thank you for considering

Requesting Risty in a wedding dress.

Or her sweaty after a hard workout.

Or just her in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit.

Alternatively, her in a bunnygirl outfit like this: i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg

Requesting Kneesocks wearing only a sweater and her kneesocks, pulling down the sweater with a blush.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Sakuya dozing off in a comfortable chair for a few moments. Maybe while reading or perhaps the moments after when she is startled awake. 'I wasn't sleeping' something like that.

As always anything showing off her cool and calm demeanor or her cute side is lovely and appreciated. A bit suggestive or cutelewd is alright within reason.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and makes sure to take it easy. Thanks if you consider drawing her and make sure to have fun.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing casual clothing.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting a magical SWORD girl Pyrrha Alexandra~!

have a wonderful weekend drawfriends~

Something cute please

I'd like to request Uni. Dressed like a princess, or in the Knight's Set + Reiterpallasch + Piercing Rifle/Evelyn equipment from Bloodborne, but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Kindly requesting my lovely Kiririn, in a PoV style picture of her talking to the viewer, with either a confident grin and saying something along the lines of "I believe in you!" Or her acting super tsun, and saying something like "Don't think it's because I care or anything, but be good, okay?"
SI stuff is also nice, ref is here: imgur.com/a/5ooE5

Alternatively, I'd love to see her dressed as Cure Miracle, or in Mirai's school uniform, and casting cute spells: imgur.com/a/MrsuO Or looking super fashionable in a 1920s Flapper outfit.

As always, anything else is always greatly appreciated, just nothing too lewd, please.

Requesting Mirai wishing me a happy birthday (It's the 11th) or giving me a present. SI or not is up to you.

SI Ref: i.imgur.com/uNy6Dz6.jpg

Requesting Inaba playing the piano/keyboard please!

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed as Ultraman Hurrican Slash and using the Slugger Lance to fight a Kaijuu or possibly another waifu/husbando dressed in a monster kigurumi in a light hearted way?
imgur.com/a/W7i00 I imagine it with a helmat instead of the full head mask part of the suit so you can still see his face. Or a cut out.

Alternatively in a POV shot at a date with fireworks or any other pov ideas that are cute. Ideas/Reference: imgur.com/a/YMovJ

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you ahead of time and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:

-Dressed in Charlotte Dunois' training outfit
imgur.com/a/FuxVp

-Dressed in a sweater and thigh highs, posing like this
imgur.com/a/TrARP

-As a pokemon go trainer with a scyther
imgur.com/a/sTLtP

Please and Thank you.

Humbly requesting Rikka with the expression shown in the middle here, along with the thumbs down if you like:
getchu.com/brandnew/771638/chara_sample03.jpg

Of course, anything else would be just as wonderful, including smug, lewd, or smuglewd.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who gives this a try.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0

I think this weekend, I'd like to see her with Lusamine's haircut: i.imgur.com/ltJrCYs.png

Requesting these two fucking.

Requesting Ayase.
Anything cute is fine, thank you and have a good weekend!

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my most beloved wife Hane is always appreciated, I'd really love to see this happen but I understand that technical/mechanical stuff is scary: Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78 - my favorite jets are the F-16 and the Panavia Tornado, but my overall favorite thing to ever take to the skies is the Dornier Do-335 Pfeil.

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF

Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her taking a nap in a chair with her head leaning slightly off to the side.

Anything else is also fine.

Requesting Kaito doing fall activities like going for a hike or baking sweets.

Or requesting him wearing fall clothing like a jacket with scarf.

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

Is that daughteru in the corner?

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters dressed as Wicke or Lusamine from Pokemon Sun and Moon, please!

imgur.com/a/ScOfv

Alternatively, requesting Mimi wearing these clothes!

imgur.com/a/VuZ2o

Thanks if you pick this up!

Yuuna playing that boxing game at an arcade, that meassures the force of your punch and breaking the machine because she got excited and used too much force.
Or alternatively a Pov image of her nibbling on my finger like this image: i.imgur.com/hQlz4vk.jpg
Or anything cute or cool of her would be nice.

Because it was requested that I do so, I am re-posting my request from the previous thread.

On the left is Kisaragi Saya from Blood-C. On the right is an assortment of aliens from XCOM 2.

My request is for anyone interested to draw Saya squaring off or going toe to toe with one of the aliens, artist's choice.

I figure a decent pic of the cutest Saya from the whole Blood franchise removing ayys would be better than the anime she was in.

Here's a vid of a fight from the anime for some action reference.
youtu.be/BqLiAQBG43Q

Requesting Takane:
-Singing in this outfit (with same hairstyle preferably): imgur.com/a/JTLJD
-With ponytail and sweater: i.imgur.com/eRzJORz.jpg

Joint request:
Purple Heart () and Takane singing together by the moonlight, dressed elegantly. Refs: imgur.com/a/HlNHj

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute and not lewd

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, possibly dressed as Nana from God Eater: imgur.com/a/rq1E4

Either in a serious stance or just unable to lift that hammer, either is fine

As always though, almost anything is fine, please enjoy your weekend

That would be my SI, unfortunately I couldn't make Mira too well in the program due to limitations.

Hey, I'd like to request Misha cosplaying Zero from Drakengard 3;
Relaxing and in awe of the Puerto Iguazú;
On a beach, loose hoodie over bikini eating watermelon;
Or wearing a sundress. Please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Happy Friday, everyone! Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•blowing out the candles on her cake for her birthday today!
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

So, I will not bother anymore and go to the point.
Requesting Northwemko from Yugioh, anything cute or badass like she making a Holy beam attack, or maybe her in Araki style (JoJo) or Okami style (the game)
I don't know, just something good.

Requesting Haruhi using Vira's bikini danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2453062, or displayinging one bright and invigorating smile. Although anythin not too lewd would be welcome as well.

Draw Kumikos someone.

hey there everyone.Hope you're getting the weekend off to a good start.
Requesting my waifu Suzuna riding a bike, making some breakfast, complaining about Texas heat, or wearing clothes you'd expect to see in a noir film.
As always if theres something you'd rather draw instead, there's nothing stopping you and it would be appreciated.
hope you all have a great day

Requesting Hibiki with a present or cake, maybe being given to her by SI for her birthday on the 13th.
i.imgur.com/R1ndSqq.png

what a surprise that one of the worst shitposters is a woman

Requesting Tsukimi picking fresh apples in an orchard.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Requesting my darling Miia drawn in an 80s/90s anime artstyle (imgur.com/oWONwke.jpg) Forgot ref last time.
That aside, something like Miia enticingly holding out an apple to an user POV style, or an SI. i.imgur.com/frxBBVW.jpg
Or Miia and said SI watching the summer sunset together.

Anything else cute or cool of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/rdqjzw.png)
I like 9, 10, 19, 20, 26, and 30 the most.

Thanks again in advance.

Also, here's a pattern for her scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)

Didn't think that mirafag would be a f.e.m.a.l.e.
The pool is constantly growing larger.

Hopefully this request is good.

I'm requesting my waifu salama.

Actually, it's not surprising at all because as the amount of bitchy mentally ill women in the WWD has increased the worse the threads have gotten.

hey Sup Forums

Requesting my waifu, Suigintou from Rozen Maiden, cuddling with my SI in bed. Something like this: imgur.com/a/pmVcz ,except its my SI holding her.
My SI is imgur.com/a/GUpEO, wearing a white shirt, and Suigintou would be wearing something similar to imgur.com/a/r1o47.

Please dont make it too lewd, and don't forget about her doll joints.
I hope you have a nice weekend.

Requesting Cyberpunk/AESTHETIC Eureka perhaps on a CRT Tv or something of that nature, or similar to this fauux.neocities.org/glimmer.html (anything of that nature)

More Eureka Refs:imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thanks.

Requesting my waifu wearing a bikini-wedding dress
imgur.com/a/4YL11

Or wearing the same swimsuit Lucy is in this image
i.imgur.com/Mu6eecS.jpg

-Dressed as Inverse Tohka/Origami
imgur.com/a/c8BlL
-As a Pokemon Go Trainer
imgur.com/a/RrLEu
-Tougou's Hero outfit
imgur.com/a/7QKgr

Lastly, recreating a pose from Carnival Phantasm's opening
youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

Requesting Mai Kawakami. Some suggestions:

-hitting a heavy bag with a side kick or a hook kick while in her chinese outfit
-playing beach volleyball or diving in the ocean
-getting her cheek caressed as in this picture: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2374710
-wearing a dress like the one Rossweisse is wearing here: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380028
-since this weekend is my birthday, requesting Mai in a table with a cake by her side and looking towards the viewer, or anything birthday related
-or Mai in a maid outfit making a heart with her hands

Anything cute or sexy is fine too. Please and thank you.

Good evening WWD!

Requesting any of the following of my Mamimi:

- My SI and Mamimi dressed as Ethan and Hila

- Soaring on a shiny Latios maybe with my SI

- Dressed as Team Flare's Mable

- In a kimono

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT
Ethan and Hila reference: imgur.com/vc9tZbN
Latios references: imgur.com/a/UyPhJ
Mable reference: imgur.com/fPJAVhT

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing a school uniform like the ones in the ref or something similar, and eating lunch, drawing or doing any other school activity would be great, but anything is ok. Thanks!

Also, a joint request with → outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on one of his cute nightgowns. And please remember both are boys.

Requesting Birdy in this alternative outfit please. Maybe flashing her badge or skulking the streets during a night assignment.
imgur.com/a/mpcmK
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or dressed like Diane from 7 Deadly Sins with her skirt variation of her original suit, stretching or flexing, or complaining how short the skirt is,
imgur.com/a/qrGYW

Or snacking on a Concha kinda like this
imgur.com/3AXDSXz
imgur.com/TB3tYkp

Or in a " I

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed Ibuki with her piercings. a.pomf.cat/juehen.png

Proof?

Requesting Natsume in Adam Jensen's attire from Mankind Divided or walking through a cyberpunk, futuristic style city street.

Jensen reference: imgur.com/a/SVh1l

Futuristic city reference: i.imgur.com/MDPAn8o.png

Joint requesting Natsume and Seras locking arms

Kindly requesting Colette making a lovestruck heart-pupil expression

Requesting my dear Dancer. Anything is fine.

Can I ask for Piruluk from WIXOSS dressed as Izuru Kamukura from DR? vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/danganronpa/images/c/c2/Izuruprofile.png/revision/latest?cb=20160315231342

I would appreciate if her hair length was as long as Izuru's too, thanks!

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any one of these pokemon
a few ideas could be:
-Attempting to teach it an attack
-Taking a nap
-Enjoying a meal
-Playing a game
Or just anything nonlewd that you fancy
Some pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Any pokemon not already in this album is also acceptable, feel free to use it for ideas: imgur.com/a/tiA4z

The proof is having been in these threads more than a year.

posting for Touko-user

Requesting Touko standing under a tree on a cold morning, with a wistful smile on her face. It's optional, but I would appreciate it a lot if she's wearing any kind of Autumn-Winter clothing.

Alternatively, wearing only her dress shirt and smiling seductively. Maybe something similar to this: my.mixtape.moe/wlhqnv.jpg

If none of those interests you, perhaps any of these:
-Dressed like a 1950's mafia. Optionally, holding a Tommy Gun while smoking a cigar. But feel free to use any kind of ideas of your own
-As a traditional witch complete with the pointy hat, a witch's cape, and magic broom
-As a kitsune/foxgirl or any other kemonomimi of your choice

Also joint request of Touko and Momo Kawashima wearing Black Forest Peak's senshadou uniform, mayhaps sitting on a tank (preferably a Tiger II).
Momo reference: i.4cdn.org/a/1472853062328.jpg
Uniform reference: imgur.com/a/LEgUv
Tank reference: imgur.com/a/cH1bY

Anything else cute, cool, or cutelewd of her is fine. Thank you and have a pleasant weekend.

Requesting Sina in her new outfit, just being happy/cute/sexy/cool/wonderful
Have a nice weekend!

>tfw good delivery last weekend
>tfw shit delivery this weekend

Oh well, guess it evens out.

I just don't reply to the drawfag if it's that bad

Just dropping by to say thanks to the drawfriend who made the first 5 mini collage. Hope you can get better so you can deliver more. Have a nice weekend everyone!

Requesting Crona hugging my SI. SI ref - i.imgur.com/GVbpUyY.png

Alternately, requesting anything viewer interaction/PoV related. I love that stuff.

Thanks, have a nice weekend.