OTP

OTP

Megumi doesn't know about dicks.

I agree, but Shokugeki no Soma has the worst shippers I've seen in this post-Naruto era we're in, so I know you're just trying to trigger people.

There's nothing to ship really, it's a done deal.

And Megumi hasn't done anything except make T-Rex poses for about 80 chapters. I actually did think it might go Soma with Megumi at the start and wouldn't have minded it, but it ended up becoming clear it was an Erina end which I liked (Soma as a character works best with haughty people and he's had some great interactions with Erina throughout the series)

Shitgumi is a completely useless side character and can do nothing but clutching her hands and being all about "S-Souma-kun uguu".

I think the current arc made it obvious that if he's going to end up with someone it'll be Erina.

nah

I don't think it's an "if" at this point

No, this is.

Can we just make this a Soma thread?

Stagiere tomorrow, who /Hisako/ here

Best girl soon.

B-but orihime and hinata won guys!

Erina falls into the Shakespearean category with rival families (their dads) and most likely having to do with their wives.

Reminder that Souma will have a tragic backstory that will melt Erina's loins.

This isn't that kind of manga, user –it is not like Bleach and Naruto.
It is more like Nisekoi and Koisome Momiji.

>it's a generic blonde tsundere wins anime
dropped like a fucking rock, not that megumi would've been better but erina is dogshit

How is Erina generic?

How is Erina not generic?

I am more interested in Megumi's boob size

Meat will win the Soumabowl. Screencap this.

name one unique thing about her character or relationship with soma

Seems average.

They were/are rivals competing in a learning environment with conflicting ideologies (at first)

The MC is asked to "save" her but refuses and continues to interact with her as usual, so the heroine gets her act together and warms to the MC naturally and not as a consequence of rescue

But who will be voicing Erina when her seiyuu dies?

- She has never punched Souma anddidn't wanted MC dick after two episodes, She reallty hated her until the last arc and was good with people that were'nt him, Unlike most Tsunderes.

The only Naruto pairing anyone cared about was Naruto and Hinata, and they make a cute couple.

- She has never punched Souma and didn't wanted MC dick after two episodes, She reallty hated him until the last arc and was good with people that weren't him, Unlike most Tsunderes.

>implying there will be more seasons.

Huh
>was good with people that weren't him, Unlike most Tsunderes
I'm pretty sure most tsunderes are only tsun towards the MC and interact fine with the other characters.

Fuck off, she's going to get better and live to a ripe old age.

Your point makes Soma the better character not Erina. She still acts like a generic tsundere.

Nigger, you name three other tsundere main heroines that fit the description I gave

Soma is really based, yeah.

Doesn't mean Erina being the unquestioned strongest of the main cast and continued goalpost for the MC to measure his skills against isn't an unusual as fuck thing for that type of character, same goes for the part where she's actively leading the group to help them survive against her father's shit when Soma's just passively dealing with it as it comes.

>Erina
>tsundere
This meme has gone on for far too long
She is not a tsundere, she is more of an ice queen character.

>tsundere
>spoiled rich girl
>admired by everyone
>spineless cum dumpster cow when in dere mode
Generic. As. Fuck.

Then again Souma is no prize either. He's the most punchable annoying preachy faggot protagonist since Touma.

>spineless cum dumpster cow when in dere mode
>Souma
>preachy
I know this is weak bait but clearly you have neither watched nor read SnS and know nothing about the characters.

The dere mode of tsundere bitches are too cringe-worthy and forced.

Is Erina even a Tsundere? He hated Souma for most of the series and isn't not a Tsun after she started liking him.
Also
>Erina
>Spoiled

>replying
>bumping this bait thread

How mad would Sup Forums be if he ends up with Megloomy and not Tsundere-chan?

She's tsundere towards Alice, and pre-Azami she might've been leaning that way for Soma (as much as she bitched at him she didn't want him to fail vs. Kuga), but no, not really.

So taming of the shrew, possibly the proto tsundere?

Regardless of relationship changes I want that rivalry to stay, it's great.

I dunno about Sup Forums but I'd be pretty annoyed, it'd make a lot of the manga feel pretty pointless.

>Ending up becoming clear
It was clear before the manga even BEGAN are you kidding me? It was clear the moment we saw them meet. Hell, it was clear the moment we saw Main Guy and Main Girl.

>became clear
ff