ITS HAPPENING

abc7.com/amp/politics/plan-to-divide-california-into-3-parts-clears-first-hurdle/2575034/

abc7.com/amp/politics/plan-to-divide-california-into-3-parts-clears-first-hurdle/2575034/

ok Sup Forums is this good or bad?

It is good because it shows that integration of other races does not work. Reagan passed amnesty in the 80's which promptly turned california into a permanent blue state. This will be a clear sign to people who pay attention.

VERY VERY BAD. It would add 4 more seats in the senate that would be permanently occupied by democrats.

>San Fran included in NorCal
>San Diego included in SoCal
>Cali has LA
>funded by billionaire Tim Draper

they did this to fuck up the Republicans in those areas that want to create the Jefferson state
By giving each part one of those large cities full of libs and spics the Dems still control those areas

this, also checked.

california is absolutely shit-tier

>4 more democratic senators
hmmmmmm

Fucking this. I hate liberals and I hate living in California.

I see what you're saying. But i think California is the first us state where it is over for the white man. Any right leaning white should have/or will leave the state for a whiter state(if they have any sense). The retaking of the country needs its strong men, we will take california back when the will manifest. But right california is lost.

Would those liberal cities really be enough to offset the Republican votes? I feel like it would make it more competitive for democrats they'd have to actually try for the rural areas.

>six Democrat Senators instead of two
nope

yes

>Would those liberal cities really be enough to offset the Republican votes?
yes

the better option would be to have San Diego - Los Angeles - San Francisco form one state and the rest of california split into north and south
Would give 4 Republican senators and 2 Republican governors and NorCal and SoCal could maybe get permission from Trump to build a wall on the border with ShitCal

Yes. They are the reason California is the way it is.

How come liberals who don't acknowledge borders want more of them?

I just thought it's be possible for at least one are to be competitive and that's really hurt dems of just one was up for grabs.

Rip they get more senators

Northern Cali is entirely conservative.

New York should be broken up more than California. The 5 boroughs and Upstate might as well be different countries at this point.

Because they acknowledge people. And they are anti-white people.

san fran isn't

This. Fuck this. Everyone in Northern California better say no to this.

Connnect the dots user, the "post-american world" book that Obama was reading.

The tension for a civil war about to erupt.

nuclear bomber rounds announced.

shortage on opioids.

The Mueller probe versus the JFK files.

War is coming, the battletoads will be released, many will die, the world will never be the same. Do not get black pilled. Just read the signs and be prepared user.

In principal, the idea of breaking up California is good... however in this case it'd be a disaster.

Most of the people who actually *want* to break up California are people living in smaller rural counties in the North, South, and Eastern parts of the state. The major cities - Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Francisco - are a MASSIVE financial drain, imposing heavy taxes and extremely high living costs on the rest of the state. And because the LA, SD, and SF metro areas have a combined population of around 20 million (about half the state) and because they consist almost entirely of far left loyal voters, they completely negate rural Californians political representation in the state. This is similar to what we see happening in a state like Illinois. Chicago and the surrounding suburbs are about 70% of the state's population, and impose an enormous financial burden on the other 30%, and because the city dwellers vote overwhelmingly and consistently democratic that single urban area is able to completely overrule the rest of the state.

This proposed plan would put one of California's major urban centers at the heart of each of these three new states. Instead of one state where rural citizens are held hostage by urban tyranny, you'd have three, and at the same time you'd be adding four Democratic senators, two Democratic governors, and fundamentally altering the political map of the US in favor of the far left.

but once kim nukes san fran there won't be a problem.

Checked and praying

What? I thought they were leaving?

>This is similar to what we see happening in a state like Illinois. Chicago and the surrounding suburbs are about 70% of the state's population, and impose an enormous financial burden on the other 30%, and because the city niggers vote overwhelmingly and consistently democratic that single urban area is able to completely overrule the rest of the state.

Fixed

So how do we redpill the niggers and spics to get them to not vote democrat?