Will the next Pope be black?

Will the next Pope be black?

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnewsagency.com/news/is-francis-the-last-pope-a-rare-interview-with-archbishop-gnswein-46598
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no reptilian

Nope, this is the last pope

if he fucked at least 20 kids than he met the Quota to be pedo popey

This

A black mamba?

black transgender muslim in a wheechair

I don’t give a shit, I just want the 10th crusade to happen now and commit war crimes in the name of Christ.

either way, we need to nuke the vatican

That would be Based

Honestly that would be an improvement

He already is

The first Popes were black, and probably not Communist like the present "Pope"

WE

This

WUZ

I don't think so.
Even the die-hard catholic old ladies have an hard time accepting the heretic views of current pope.
If you put a nigger in charge a large chunck of the church will divide and elect a true conservative pope

Knowing christcucks, then yes probably

POPEZ

no. there won't be any more popes

catholicnewsagency.com/news/is-francis-the-last-pope-a-rare-interview-with-archbishop-gnswein-46598

I don't think so, they're working on bringing eastern and western denominations together, might be a Slav or something close.

this

This. Paganiggers don't like it but Christianity is the white mans religion.

they need a one legged trans Korean lesbian dwarf or they are racists

>>second highest ranking anglican clergyman in england, archbishop of york, is a block mon

backfired on the commie liberals who made him archbishop though as john sentamu is based

Isn't the guy in pic related actually based? I've heard about him repeatedly calling out Pope Francis on his immigration bullshit.

TAKE IT BACK, A NIGGER WILL NEVER BE THE POPE WE ARE NOT MURICANS TO LET THEM LEAD SOMETHING IMPORTANT

archbishop of york is black and he is vocal in opposition to multiculturalism, gay marriage, robert mugabe etc

Don't care, as long as the next one is actually Catholic.

The next one will most likely be from the Philippines.

N SHEEEEIT

Gay trans phillipine living in canada with aids

This won't do, how can he lick feet in a wheelchair ?

Nice bait, majority of Christians are shitskins

There won't be any pope next

No but xer will be trans-religious.

Transnigger

>implying the current pope isnt black

no but the next poop will be

I sure hope so. Hopefully it will incentivize more niggers into christianity, lowering their degeneracy

I can't wait to see the new golden plated pope mobile with nuns twerking around

WE

But when will the pope open the secret library?

Next pope will be a communist muslim shitskin after the current pope merges the church with islam

SHADILY!!!11!1 We need a BASED BLACK MAN as pope this will totally cleanse the church from all the KEKS and we will Make Catholicism Great Again!!!!111!1! Ave KEK!!1!

I hopes so because we need a BASED pope

WAS

shill kys right this second

i means KEKS....
whole post messed up

wait why does cucks show keks???
KEKS

Depends. How good is the nigger at raping little kids? Meritocracy.

This.
I would become even more ashamed of being a catholic, but atleast Black Catholics arent cucks.

>Da Bible day we kill homosexual so we kill da homosexuals

Retarded filters. Blame the faggot mods

>pic related

He will be Catalonian.

Why have a based pope when we already have a based god?

Whatever dude, that's clearly a woman. Pic was taken at an Olive Garden restaurant after church on sunday. They didn't tip and sent everything back after eating most of it and accused the cook of being wrayciss.

I'm an agnostic.
I'm very close to just going to a Catholic church and joining.
The Marxist world is shit, I'm sick of it and I'm willing to back Christcucks.
Reconquista when?

We can only pray for it user.

Non-whites peak at civic nationalism though, they never really support the things we do.

Cathcuckism is for niggers so why not? It used to be for the Irish who are white niggers, and only simple minds crave to kiss papal feet.

I would be massively suprised if the next pope is not a hardcore reactionary. The resistance against Francis inside the church is growing every year.

Next pope has all chances of being Cardinal Sarah, which is easily the best case scenario.

Lesbian nigger pope when