How white was your school?

How white was your school?

Found my old class catalogues and here's my elementary school. It was considered the poor and multicultural school of the area

Pic taken 2002

I didn't even see a black person until I was like 18. Now they're everywhere though.

pretty white until high school when they mixed us with the mexidwarfs
the classes below mine were like 100 percent mexican though

My old high school went from majority white to majority Hispanic within 2 years.

What a fucking sight! Nice pic OP.

Are there still blondes like that around even after growing up? I am having doubts here that they even exist. Always a boost seeing pics like this, makes my eyes well up. Shame my hair never truly stayed blonde only in the fringe.

I think we had mostly "white" turks here. Maybe one black guy.

1/6th of my school was negro in an area that was overall about 1/3rd negro. Fortunately, they were rarely in more advanced courses so I infrequently had to deal with them.

Maybe only 50% white. Not a single black though until highschool where there was then around 2% black. Most non-whites were Asian (Chinese) and second largest group Indian

Some of them are blonde just because they're young
I am one of the perfectly blonde kids. I have dark hair today

My first 2 years of school were whites only.
Thereafter it was gradual increase of others.
5 the 1 year, 20 the next until eventually mostly black.

Switch to an afrikaans school where it was 1 English aka black class per grade. The rest white.

My class (2015) had less than 5 non whites
There was 76 of us

Not a single black in primary and middle school, not even a moroccan, which would have been expected somewhat. A total of three spanish gypsies during the first ten years of school, and a random french dude who spent only one year there.
In high school, last two years, a chinese girl.
That's it. And now, barely fifteen years after I left, the same primary school I went to is crawling with moors and panchitos.

Is this a psy op? I mean, really? There just happens to be a kid doing a satanic hand sign? In elementary school, in 2002, in Sweden - a satanic hand sign. This is a psy op. Almost, if not all, every photo I see now, especially on news sites, has some type of satanic symbolism.

99% elementary
95% highschool
85% undergrad
99% study abroad in italy

Post a photo of today. There must be something online.

My school was 100 % white, but it was in the countryside. I saw my first dark people when I started upper level of school in the nearby town. Those dark people were Albanian refugees and their children. At some point there came one pitch black nigger as well. I hated him. That was ~15 years ago. I don't even want to think what the place looks like now.

100% white in small school, 90% white in college without any black, but maybe 5% turks 5% asian
And 97-98% white in university today

And i live in a very big city

I am 26

I do not have access to that

OP that's you ? You hurt my christian feeling, retro vade satana.

What the fuck? Where is the diversity?
I didn't know Sweden used to be so racist.

grade 5-10: 60%+ nigger/sandnigger/turkroach
grade 11-13 (gymnasium, higher education in germany): ~90% white

How much for an ounce?

Funny thing, when you google Sweden school graduation, only a few stock photos come up.
Isn't that strange, I would thing there would be many different pictures. If I didn't know any better I would think they are being censored

It was something like 90% native white

1 chinese, 1 japanese, 3 indian, 8 potatoes out of 1200 students

Like 100% besides some Asians a token black or two and some “Hispanics” that were just whites really

Kinda similar. I live in a "small" city tho, so no many niggers. You get to see 1-2 per week.

50% white in elementary, 70% white in high school, 70% white in college.

That is for the rolls, actual attendance is pretty much a whitewash, save for Indians and Chinese in college.

At 5yo in Paris, 70% negger/mudslime and other, 30% white

At 16yo in Paris suburbs, 96% non-white (we were 2, and the othe left)

There were about less than 5-7 blacks, no jews nor asians (maybe just 1-2 asians). My school was too hard for blacks and there aren't many asians/jews in my area.

really?
we had 50% german people in 5th and in 13th exactly 4 germans. 40% Russian "spätaussiedler" and some cockroach and polish. one black girl and 2 from indian.

Entirely white, everyone got along for the most part and there was no racial tension or any type of division or accomodation in school. My sister and I thank God every day we got the quality of education and experience we did.

Obama has pretty much fixed that everywhere within just eight years.

Yes, "God" gave you that education.

This is the most American post I've seen. LOL.

Who dat?

Wow, very progressive :^)

I went to a private Catholic school from kindergarten to eighth grade, there was one black kid in my class of 60.

I went to a public high school and the school districts were purposely drawn so each of the schools had to divide up the ghetto area of my town. I'd say about 25% were black, mexican, or Asian and the rest were white. My graduating class was about 500 students.

I grew up in Florida so a share of Hispanics. Handful of black kids. Shit ton of Asians and Indians for some reason.

There are some diversities. At least 9 clear cases. A bunch of possible ones. It's only 90 - 95 % racist.

The class valedictorian.

Primary school was 100% white. Secondary school had one half caste nigger, and two half caste chinks, out of 550 students. My college is about 90% white, about 9% Asian and 0.5% arab, 0.5% black.

Nah his post makes sense if you read it in a southern accent

One of these is op

>go to a Lutheran private school from Pre K-8
>knew 2 black kids the entire decade I was there and one moved to holland anyways
>go to public school for high school
>suddenly a minority when I'm not in AP classes

France in 1992

There were only four blacks in my high school no spics and one asian. The niggers were bullied by the jocks a lot.

You probably shouldn't take all figures of speech literally.

France in 1992

it looks like croatia, but without ugly bosnian refugees

my school being gesamtschule was niggered well above average, most of the people in oberstufe came from other schools

imagine half of those someone daughter now fucking niggers

>poor area
>france

Went to a small private school had no niggers, spics, or asians. My graduating class had 25 people.

We had one black kid called Kevin.
He was the biggest thief imaginable. Stealing everything from bayblades to the sausages off your dinner plate.
He was a black stereotype. Couldn't swim, literally nicked a bike, his father ran off, his mom was huge and fat.
He was way ahead of his time though. He was using the "Mo fuggin' diiiick yo be racist an sheeeit" back in the 90's.

All white and a few asians until they started busing in inner city blacks from 15 miles away for some reason. This was around 2010. A family friend recently graduated and the school is literally half minorities. Demographic changes are real

utopia

Off the top of my head I can only remember 1 poo and 1 mexican. I only knew of a single black guy in my entire town but I don't even know what school he went to. My friend was friends with him.

Fully white at first, then finished of with two blacks. One of them went to jail (drugs and car theft).

also the one black guy was cool he played Runescape with us and stuff

some fag stole one of my beyblades in school, so I stole his exodia cards.

Moscowbad 1999

Holy fuck I haven't seen so much blonde hair since the Vikings TV series.

native kids have that kind of hair as far south as croatia
later in life it turns brown in most cases tho

example me: born blonde blue eyes, now look like a shitskin at 20

Black people were bullied by whites in a high school setting? Are you sure you’re not just remembering a TV show or movie? That’s absolutely unheard of!

I was one of 30 to 40ish white students in a school of 1200 students.

I had ghost-blond hair as a child. It has darkened noticeable but it's still very blond today. I guess I just got lucky.

France

i probably would have looked like an aryan if my grandmother wasnt from kordun (darkies live there)

ne seri cigane

i was on a gymnasium. now i will teach as teacher in one.

France,

vi bolani trebate da odjebete u onaj civilizacijski supak bosnu od kud ste i izpuzali

100%
now the schools are pretty bad, particularly at primary school levels

“03

>Live in the Greater Toronto Area (On, Canada)
>live in one of the only (mostly) white towns left at the time i.e. 2000
>we had 4 black kids in the whole school (elementary) rest were white
>went back to old school this year because I had to pick my cousin up
>in a class of 20 there were 5 white, 5 black, 5 Asian, 5 Indian
>also this was a catholic school

we have become the melting pot of the world

me and some white bitch lmao

90 percent white

7 percent hispanic

2 percent asian

less than 1 percent black

And believe it or not I live in Southern California

what kind of parent do you have to be to let your daughter date a nigger lol

34%, and it was the best (((public))) school in the county.

I never fully recovered.

My hometown is still over 95% white, so about that at least.

this was my brother school in South America. Uruguay

Was fortunate to have grown up in a very small town. My class had the same 8 (white kids) in it from K-8.

There was one bus but most kids walked. It was a very small school house with only 5 classrooms and we would eat lunch outside or in the classroom. The school had about 60 kids in total. All white. It wasnt untill i went to highschool that i ever had a class with a black person.

Kim Jong Un. You know he grew up in Europe, right?

>larping a nigger on Sup Forums
this got old in 2003, newfriend. try to be more funny and original with your trolling

30% White
30% Black
30% Asian (mostly poor immigrants)
A mix of the rest.

Not too many race related fights in high school. THose mostly settled themselves out in middle school. My high school was kind of weird with the top-10 students going to Ivy League schools and then only 2/3 of the freshman class graduated in 4 years.

I dont kno but she sucked a mad dick thats for sure

Out of 900 students we had two blond Mexicans and four blacks total though only one stayed for more than a year.

t. New Hampshire

natural habitat of the white boi
no doubt about that

Narimana ne trozh'!

i belive you - lenght of her skirt and dating a nigger indicates that shes a whore

i feel genuinely sorry for girls like that

what are you talking about you dumb bitch im a black man with a big dick and a big black ass now why you talking all that shit?

Wonderful pic

When I lived in Iran I didn't even know that black people existed except in cartoons and I though they were just fictional chocolate milk people. When I came over here as a kid I was very racist against them.

You have no idea how good you had it...

I graduated high-school on the East coast in 2000, and half of my school was nig-nogs. Only about 30% were white. Went to elementary school on the West coast, with less blacks, but still very 'diverse'.

All these white foreigners complaining about how whites are the problem, have never lived among them.

Racism isn't taught or passed down, it is confirmed by experience.

Looks almost exactly like my school.

We had one negro (adopted) and 3 Asians (also adopted) in the entire school.

One kid had a Greek dad.

I'm born 1990.

My primary school had one half breed in it (his coon dad fucked off, his mum became a smackhead and now he's in Nigger University for the next 15 years). Walking past the same school now 16 years later about 20% of the kids are nigglets.
I moved to a posh town where there's no free housing for niggers and my two daughters go to a 100% white school.

Elementary school was 100% nigger free. There was a Palestinian, a Jap in my graduating class. I don't remember any spics in the school, maybe there were a few civil ones. Not a single nigger.

Only two or three nigs in the HS graduating class. Beautiful.

Here's one from some years later

Vilken stad?

The biggest dick in the world is of a mexican and the 2 biggest dick is of a white.

So many blondes...