Meanwhile, on Bizzaro Sup Forums

>Meanwhile, on Bizzaro Sup Forums

Anime sure is great Im so glad it exists

fucking hell man

I agree with those quads of yours

Why the fuck is Luffy still on the boat

Quintuples if truth.

I wish people would come here more and ask for recommendations. I love helping people

Pretentiousness is a buzzword, and not legal

NGE is great and I'm just too dumb to understand it

but user, Sup Forums hates NGE

This tbqh famillia

>off by one

I love watching One Piece with my girlfriend.

>bizarro Sup Forums
>missing the joke or

I just found a thread full of fucking sick pedos and reported every single one of them to the FBI. Hope they all get AIDS raped and shanked to death in prison. MFW justice.

Tournament arcs are the best parts of shounen

Code Geass still holds up after all these years

>posting 2d
I want reddit to leave

I fucking hate all these last second reveals that the brother and sister that love one another are blood related. I go into it expecting step siblings loving one another and they always pull this shit.

There simply are not enough light novel isekai adaptions in the anime industry right now!!

I just got a bunch of my co-workers to get a CR subscription. I almost didn't meet Sup Forums's legally binding quota this month. How did you guys do this month?

The Old Norse fandub of Vinland Saga is fucking amazing, y'all should check it out.

bizarro meaning ofc

Why is Naruto so underrated?

I'm new. Do you know when today's SAO general is going to be? I hear it's one of the world's most renowned internet hugboxes

What's your favorite episode of Naruto? I can't believe there are people out there that hate it.

Well, it's okay apart from that gay ass futa stuff.

>88888
Fuuuck.

Any episode after the zabusa arc of course! Sasuke and Sakura really started to come into their own and the three protagonist thing became much better balanced with none of them really stealing the lime light from the others (though Sakura did get a bit overpowered towards the end imho).

I love Tokyo Ghoul! Especially what they did with :re! Ishida is such a talented mangaka and draws really good fight scenes!

It's actually the literal and figurative second coming of Jesus Christ!

why bizarro Sup Forums is better than normal Sup Forums?

Waifu posting generals are awesome.

Because you have shit taste

I wish to-love-ru have some fan service.

Hey dudes! Ken-sama here.
Life's been good in Nippon so far! I just won the Meijin title in karuta (that's Japanese for slapjack) and now my wife and I are going out to celebrate at an authentic Japanese ramen shop. She's been having noodle cravings ever since she got preggo.
We really appreciate all the congratulatory cards and emails you guys sent us, that was really sweet. I couldn't have made it this far without Sup Forums's support.
Thanks,
Ken-sama

Yotsuba is shit.

over the line, even in bizzarro world.

>meanwhile, in literal Sup Forums thread

Fuck off. Third Impact when?

Koe no katachi will not break kimi no nai wa sales.

ok that one was a little too far

Fucking sucks, too much action.

Koe no Katachi looks great! the manga was awesome too, especially the ending. Ueno was ok I guess.

Even in this Bizarro world, Kirino is shit.

SAO is one of the greatest animes of all time. Everything from the deep, well written characters to the interesting stories was absolute perfection.

Wow, that Re:zero show sure is something! I think it's probably AOTD

>use the old Sup Forums hates video games trope and tries to force it on Sup Forums
>everyone freaks about quads

It really is bizarro Sup Forums.

Unlike Sup Forums and people who come to Sup Forums on Friday nights, I definitely like pretty much all anime. Especially anime featuring cakes.

Fuck this thread though. When will it finally get pruned?

I can't tell you how many years Sup Forums has tried to force Sup Forums hates anime on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums loves anime, Sup Forums has always loved anime. Since I've been coming here in 2005, Sup Forums has bickered about the flavor of the month best girl, called each other faggots, and discussed the dumbest shit in Evangelion, Through all of that you can see their unbridled joy to be discussing their passion, their camaraderie with fellow Sup Forumsnons. We're all in it together, no matter our path in life, no matter our age, race, or religion. All of us love anime, and nothing can take that away from us as individuals or as a whole.

The Haruno family got way too much focus near the end.

Did we ever find out what the hell happened to Sasuke's clan? The Uchiuchi or something? Shit, it was only mentioned like once in chapter two than never again.

hey guys im posting the lewd stuff on the l/e/wd board where it belongs. and not here.

I cringed so hard, I could feel my balls shrivel up because I was just scratching them.

>this means Kirino is not a shit

Amazing.

>tfw you will never be princess carried by a girl who looks like a boy

Why live if traps don't exist, Sup Forums?

your post and picture are the gayest things i've seen today and i just bailed out of a yuri thread

Ready for our daily Neon Genesis get along and appreciate eachother's points of view thread?

Jesus Christ you're such a fag. Realize you're the only person with this desire and kys

haha we all know how those end though

I'm so happy that Sup Forums picked one true waifu!

Has anyone ever made the journey to one of the corners of the cube? I heard there is no air up there.

>up there
Go back to cube school you dumb fuck!

Worthless numbers. If only you had got singles I could agree with your opinion.

The best women are the ones with fully developed secondary sex characteristics

I can't believe nisekoi ended so quickly

I'm so sick of garbage like berserk, muv luv, vagabond, and 20th century boys getting high-quality anime adaptations. when will underrated gems like absolute duo, hundred, and asterisk get the adaptations they deserve?

>posting the worst girl

I mean honestly who couldn't see that she was just delluding herself about the rights in the world.
Her being rewarded by madoka to be an ever present symbol of justice was rediculous and homura taking that one thing she cared about barely made up for it.

Boy I sure love Naruto and its dub

I have more than one waifu they are all PERFAT.

Check this picture I saved Sup Forums. If you're interested in the source, check the filename!

what's your opinion on gantz, i heard that the ending is top notch and the anime is beast, should i watch it?

oh gosh I was worried this was a doujin, thanks for the rec

man, shinji is the manliest mc ever, and rei feels so full of life, too bad gendo is such a over protecting wuss, let shinji get in the fucking robot for god's sake

Meanwhile, on Bizzaro Sup Forums

This isn't your blog buddy

Hey that's a really good idea for a thread!

Why is Jojo so overrates when it isnt that shit? Why the fandom so stupid?

Oh well, I misses the joke for a while, sorry...

Why is Jojo so awesome and with the best fandom?

>jojo
i'm glad that shit was cancelled, worst 100 chapters of any manga, don't know how it lasted that long

Why, redditors are our best friends?

Fuuaaarrrkkkkk

don't post more of that ugly bitch, i don't even want to know her name

I'm so glad only completed manga's get adaptations, and that the studios stick with them start to finish, instead of hoping on it right out of the gate with barely enough source content to fill a thimble resulting in shitty original anime endings.

>This anime is not available in your region

God it fucking sucks to be Japanese sometimes.

Re:Zero deserves all the praise that it gets.

Live a long and prosperous life.

>force it

anime sucks dude

First post best post

i don't even want dubs

Good taste, senpai. Kirito is truly the black swordsman.

Bo-bobo is the best anime ever made

Kind of underwhelming how they were just chasing after diamonds in Steel Ball Run.

Sup Forums-tier meta threads like these are great xD

Oh my god.

I would die inside if I found this.

BIZARRO

Sup Forums bogiemanning is great! XDD

What is with this underrated gem?

yeah Sup Forums is a quality board stop hating them xDDD hi-5 Sup Forumsbro!

>2016
>Still no Fate Stay Night adaption
Why? I know it's battle harem shit but it's fun

Sumo Dudes was kind of iffy, the manga was miles better.

Remember when our hero stuck to his word and purged generals from Sup Forums?