Who's the traitor?

Who's the traitor?

lel ryota and gekko holding hands

Chisa who is now pretending to be Asahina

What the fuck happened to the constant DR threads

Please don't spoil me

Am I supposed to be watching the anime in some specific order? Like, future first then despair or what?

Just watch it how everyone else is watching it. One episode of future then one of despair, rinse and repeat.

Always release order.

I don't know a single thing where release order wasn't the best way.

Thanks

>Chisa's hair color is brown compared to the orange like we see in Despair arc
>Chisa's is also wavy unlike straight like in Despair

Wake up Sup Forums

i watched all of future and then all of despair last week. I don't think there were any spoilers in either of them about the other. Aside from the obvious Danganronpa 1/2 spoilers. Granted I was pretty trashed.

I did that too. While watching future, there was the episode that focused Izayoi, Ando and Kimura which made me ask myself "Why should I care about these 3 again?"

If I had been watching the despair arc I would have seen their back story and that conflict probably would have carried more weight.

So I regret not watching release order.

last despair ep was so shit we had a mass simultaneous series drop

I kind of expected it, it's too early for them to do serious shit. Only Episode 9.

This is the face of a mastermind. Or is it a corpse?

Neither, the face of BEST girl.

that's a shortcake

I knew Mikan was a shit.

Haruhi?
People tend to change their hair after a few years, user. This doesn't prove anything. Certainly not what you are trying to say.

You know why you know nothing.

Nice triple dubs

I agree.

There is no attacker. The Monokuma monitors brainwash the victim into killing themself and the mastermind later comes along and sticks a knife into the body to create the illusion that they were killed by an attacker.

Not about me.

I used to like Mikan but god damn did this show make me hate her.
dont trust pigs

It's not so bad if you are a Ryotafag like me.

Or my plan.

Munakata killed Juzo because Juzo fucked Chisa after she turned to despair.

Think about it. Chisa no longer gave a shit about Kyousuke. Juzo probably admitted to Chisa that he liked her and was jealous that she was paying so much attention to Kyousuke. So, Despair!Chisa was all like "let's fuck" and they did.

That's why Munakata blames despair for killing Juzo.

DR2 Mikan:
- normal: trash
- despair: great
DR3 Mikan:
- normal: great
- despair: trash (except for LEWD NURSE scene in Future-1)
Damn you Kohacka.

What if we, the viewers, are the attacker? The more we watch, the more characters die.

So she's going to survive, and it'll be revealed she's the one leading the attack on Jabberwock, but it's all a ruse so she could see her husbando again?

I don't like how the whole plot for the world falling in to despair is because Junko made people watch some anime.

The viewers hated Ruruka I liked her so she was given a horrible death, in comparison to Seiko and Gozu who were merely stabbed once.

Alright, this is been a long time coming. Last thread completely devolved and I'm convinced this is the only solution.

It's time to drive all the waifufags, the waifu haters, and any similar forms of despair out of these threads

PURGE THE DESPAIR

trash

Gozu also had his eyes slashed.

KiriJunko Or A Bust

Fucked up that spoiler, should have ended after I liked her

She shouldn't have tried killing kyoko

>Chisa is Despair
>he sees Aoi
>"There you are, Despair"
>but he refers to Naegi by his name
Hmmm...

She'll wake up and clean up her eye. It will turn black like Munakata's.

>mfw Junko tries the brainwashing shit and it doesn't work the DR2 cast.
>mfw the reason they actually fall in to despair is because Chiaki is killed by Komaeda

Fuckin kek

>mind hacked people with candy
>used Seiko
>discarded Seiko over a misunderstanding
>plotted to cause an insurrection in FF
>killed her boyfriend
>tried to kill Kyoko
>which led to Fedoraman's death
Remind me again why Despairs are the bad guys in this show?

the only way to do this is to get rid of all the waifus

Reminder that if Juzo didn't exist Izuru would have never been created from Hajime. Which means he would have never gotten the class of 77 a chance to fix themselves with the NWP and the Junko killing game.

Based Juzo saved Sonia.

I swear it gets faster with every loop

Based Mikan taking out the trash.

I don't get how she was let in to the future foundation, to be honest. I don't get what her intentions are or what good she would bring. I guess she was just a package deal and they actually wanted her boyfriend. Poor sap.

Reminder that everyone in the Reserve Course was butthurt over being treated like trash due to not having talents, so Hajime signing up for the experiment was only a matter of time.

Wtf this isn't reddit

I like her eye staying red cause of shirokuma parallels the purple shit can go though

yeah, seeing how hajime is pretty much incapable of smiling around anyone who isn't his waifu, that environment was going to push him over the edge eventually even if episode 3 didn't happen

Reminder that if Junko didn't have Izuru she wouldn't have been able to pull off her plan in the first place.

Same goes for Mukuro and Mitarai. Hell, even Monaca, since she built the Monokuma army.

Junko is pretty shit tier by herself.

>implying
Izuru's role with Junko is so contrived. Mitarai and Mukuro were her big guns.

Junko doesn't really ever do anything, she just gets others to do it for her and she always gets what she wants because she's Junko

This is why characters like her don't work when they're given a shitton of spotlight. She's never been particularly well written but that fact comes out more when she's given this much screentime.

And it was a good thing it was Hajime cause of his link to Chiaki will probably help him decide Junko ain't worth it.

Her conveniently bumping into mitarai is the most contrived part of despair arc, honestly.

>her plan
Yeah... About that...

Danganronpa's entire message is that anime was a mistake, Sup Forums.

Why are you still supporting this despairing industry?

Nah, most of the people other than Natsumi was fine because they saw it as a normal school.

Juzo is ultimately what pushed him cause Hajime was so full of adrenaline when he made that final decision. Even after Natsumi's death he was still holding onto his new confidence.

Kodaka pulling an Anno

mitarai is basically anno

Are the despairs honestly the bad guys? This world is fucked beyond reason if we lead everything to "Hope" anyways, and from what we've seen, most Despairs are brainwashed lunatics, unfortunate souls driven to the brink, and otherwise tormented individuals who have nothing else to live for or no other choice. The Hopes are actually evil pieces of shit who backstab one another willingly and just blame it all on Despair.

I haven't watched this but there's a black man in the picture. I assume if anyone's fucking people over it's him. I'm almost certain it's not Bull God, though.

The black person died before anybody else possibly

Monokuma

Probably your internet speed desu

Hajime JUST sprite > Hajime air guitar

Reminder that Hajime wouldn't have signed up for the experiment had his Potential Yakuza Waifu didn't get killed by a lesbian.

Hajime would have eventually became the brother-in-law of a yakuza and Izuru would have never happened.

In the end, it is the lesbian's fault