きっとできるよ

もうちょっとがんばろう

君こそ

そんなにあまくいわれるとちょっときもちわるくなるなぁ

遅いなぁぁ、このスレ
お前たちの国は何時ですか

11:47am, always an hour behind 東京

05:48am, just woke up.
Time for breakfast and reps. Best start into the day.

そんなに遊びたいか

pっっst, hey kid....don't do those reps. just relax today.

おにいちゃんあそぼ

にほんごで

オーストラリアですか

そっか、ヨーロッパかな

お断りします

>オーストラリアですか
残念ながら, 正解です

wait a sec, you trying to trick me again?

>そっか、ヨーロッパかな
はい、オーストリアだよ。

What is the origin of this image? What character is this?

二人はお揃いだね
ある意味で

午前一時

私は 手が早いぞ

君を傷つけることもあるかもしれない

I just wish the world would call us Österreich instead of Austria.
Having multiple names for countries in different languages is stupid.

Good thing Japan was discovered when people didn't have the desire to invent different names for their cities in every language.

へぇ
もしかして、ブラジルですか

ふあんなことないよ

おにいちゃんはやさしいからだいじょうぶ

no idea, i purloined it

私は小さい手をしています

不思議ね

>Just do whatever!
好きにしろってことか
きみのやわらかいからだを?

私はゲイ

どのくらい

Anyone can recommend some Android app for learning from scratch? At least to development some basic reading skill.

あんたに返事するほど

Your browser. Good news, it's already installed.

そうだ

これは..

Looks like I'm all done for today.

can I have OP pic without the djt

体調悪そうだな爆笑

Usually when people say ごめんな in apology are they using the shortened ―なさい form or is the the sentence ending な?

おうべいじんのかいた楽譜ね

だいたいのにほんじんがとどかないよ

10度はほとんどのにほんじんが届かないよ

あのんくんはにほんじんからしたらおおきいとおもうよ

The latter, I think. It's just like ごめんね.

What site is this? Looks like a fantastic Japanese learning resource, could you tell me the name?

its like saying youre sorry but youre not really sorry

No one is sorry when they're saying sorry. You just shift the blame.

but what if he said 本当に too

persona 2 is dope i like that game

then hes really not sorry

also to clarify i like the persona 2 that has hitler in it

tfw persona 5 is coming out in only a few days and i still don't know enough japanese to play it

It's way too expensive to play now. I'm just gonna wait a year or so before I get it.

that may be true if you don't care about spoilers, but as for me i'm gonna quit Sup Forums as soon as it releases. i've been waiting for it for far too long to risk having it ruined by some le ebin trollage xd cunt

so basically every tween girls hashtag?

I don't even know the names of the characters or anything about the game so even if I accidentally read a spoiler I'll forget it until I play it.

ill make sure to tell you how much it owns

But Japanese games never lower in price. They stay the same price forever, until they are out of print, then they get even more expensive.

i wish i could say the same, but i saw le adachi meme on Sup Forums in early 2009 and still remembered it when i got persona 4 golden on launch

I have never been spoiled about anything before. I don't really understand how it works.

But then again I only visit Sup Forums once I own a game I actually want to talk about. And before I buy a game I'm just not interested in anything about it.

太一は部室へと向かっていた

Noob question I guess, but what is the と doing there?

Is manga so popular in Japan because nihongo is actually a terrible language and relies way too heavily on context, therefore necessitating images in their stories?

Actually I'm not sure about the grammar but I see へと all the time with 向かう. It just means to head towards or something.

No.

>へと

文というか、内容がもうちょっと続く感じがでるよ

are comic books so unpopular in america because it's seen as a childish thing you grow out of because most of the stories are capeshit?

彼じゃないけど、ありがとう

Question for the sages here that are far wiser than I, what's the reading difficulty of White Album 2 like?

I was debating buying it earlier, but I wouldn't want to ruin it for myself through a lack of comprehension.

What does DJT think of the rikaikun add on for chrome?

Just use Rikaisama instead.

>chrome
well meme'd

Wanikani. The first handful of lessons are free, and you'll have to pay monthly just to keep going.

idk what that is really but from what i heard its some noob shit where you can mouse over kanji and have it spit out some useless shit at you

sounds good and dope

>chrome

ありがとアノン君

>chろめ

Reading through Tae Kim about using 行く and 来る with the te-form, but whats the difference between 駅の方へ走っている and 駅の方へ走る ?

the former is covered in his enduring state for the te-form

"running towards the station"
"run towards the station"

Gotcha, thanks!

する do
っている be doing
っていた was/were doing

Former is continuous, latter is not.

ちょろめ

ふるいいいかただとおもうよ

ふむ‥

いいやいいいいかただとおもうよ

Ah shit, I realized I asked the wrong question. What's the difference between 駅の方へ走っていく and 駅の方へ走る?

いいけどいいっていってくれるひとにしかつうじないんじゃないかなあとおもうよ

going to

いもうとさんの別腹は有名ですね

Is this a thing?

ラッキー助平の、交通事故版なのかな

Search for youtube

Are there any decent apps so I can use my tablet to look up kanji and words?

Google translate on PC has the little drawing function that works great, but then I have to use Rikai to get a decent definition, which is no problem on PC where you can copy and paste, but tablets are complete ass at anything useful.

>Japanese person in a roundabout way ask ASL and then when he got to sex he quit

Trying to practice Japanese with natives on chatpad is hard, they all either dislike foreigners or want cute foreigner girls.

So why not pretend to be a qt girl?

Because I want to talk to some on skype and it would be hard to maintain falsetto on skype in japanese.

skypech.com/

why not just say youre a girl but just be you and be completely poker face about it and see what happens

you gotta have fun with the shit dude

Has anyone here actually had success with that site?

Ages ago when I was terrible at Japanese I spoke to a girl with a kawaii voice

そもそも、にほんとだと

じさのかんけいで、skypeの時間があわないことがおおいよ

だからぶっちゃけ、例えば、アメリカに移った日本生まれのバイリンガルをさがすほうがいいとおもうよ

私日本人だけどチャットしたい?

eigo de ok?