One of my high school ex girlfriends' little sisters became a roastie right after we graduated, had a kid...

One of my high school ex girlfriends' little sisters became a roastie right after we graduated, had a kid, got with a dindu, and ruined her life and alienated her entire family. She called all of us "raycisss and ignannt, fr fr, real shit"

She posted this today.

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/bartholomiumiu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isolated incident

pic very related

>ugly spic
No one cares, you arent a real race Pedro. You are the first product of globalism.

but she doesnt look white

her dad was an Indian, like alcoholic Indian, not street shitter Indian.

Her older sister is the token white first born child in the family, and unironically the least fucked up of the group

When I was in elementary school (long long time ago) my friend's sister burned the coal. She ended up getting murdered.
>stabbed 46 times in the face and torso, to be exact.

THE TOLL HAS BEEN PAID

No, no it hasn't.

They pay for life because non shit-tier society always shuns them

/thread

it would be wrong to push her into committing suicide, user

Fuck off mongrel

A happy ending at least.

Except that Beattyville is in a rural area and Windsor Hills is right smack dab in the middle of south central LA. Not a good comparison. Blacks do commit more violent crime regardless of income level though.

is this bitch a chink?

That bitch ain't white we don't care back to the border with you

toll paid.

spics are mostly white too.

Look at all those medals grandma has. I'm sure she fought bravely against those who didn't tow the party line hard enough.

in my home shire (1-2k people) there is only 1 negress that son of the local communist official brough home from trip to brazil
other than that ive seen another negress and a few mix kids in neighbouring shire (10k pop town)
only place ive seen exotic foreigners other than that is zagreb, but zagreb is a tumor of this country (paris/london of croatia) - unfortunately it makes a quarter of croatia's population

top kek

ahahahahaah malaka

When I was 13 I hung out at a skating rink. One of the privileged popular group of girls was burning coal with a 17 yr old, she was 14 and she got pregnant, and when she was a few weeks from giving birth the dude lured her into a car with two other dindus who strangled her and dumped her body on the edge of town.
Her case is the reason you can be convicted of the murder of an unborn child in Kansas.

Doesn't look white anyway.

>strangled her and dumped her body on the edge of town.
Stories like these warm my heart. Daily reminder if you're a nigger and with a coal burning white woman to kill her afterwards

spic more like it

Isolated faggot

>multiple isolated incidentes all across the country that cleary doesn't have any connection
never heard that one before
These were only the first installments, user

Did you tell her?

he did, twice, apparently

i wonder when she knew she fucked up, after the choking or the kicking

Hahahah you think the toll is paid with a single beating ? How naive

What about sand burners? One got pushed off the second floor.

>get beat by a nigger
>"gotta post it to social media so everyone can kek over my poor life choices.
>use MySpace angle for selfie

Some women were just born to be beaten.

I love seeing the toll paid

That thing in the pic wouldnt pass for white here...

what's with you faggots pointing out that she isn't white?

I already said she's my ex's little sister, who has a different father.

The girl I was with was white.

The girl in pic related his half white, half drunk Indian, and was raised in a white household, and knew better than to do what she did. I think that is no different than if a blonde girl would have done it.

Why do white women defend their nigger pets so much, even when faced with their family, they don't consider the consider the treatment they get as torture? They also shame people who look down on her for being a degenerate

He even added a footnote.

If her father is Indian then who gives a shit if a nig nog knocks her up. Not white. Don't care

Fake, literally impossible when the actual statistic is 80% of all hate crimes are committed by nonhispanic whites

Chelsea Ann Brooks?

*breathes in*

She propably deserved it.

(citation needed)

because if you dilute dirty water enough, over time it will become drinkable.

this, fuck off /nu-pol/ we don't care about the plight of the non-white damn this really pisses me off

Women of Sup Forums take a good, long look. If you entertain getting SHITTED this is what end you'll come to.

A white man would only slap you to remind you of your place, not sock you.

The white bitch deserved it.

>became a roastie
once a roastie always a roastie

So when she posted that, did you reply with the paying the toll?

What drives a white woman to get with niggers?

why the fuck is every god damned Albanian roastie a coalburner? I know 2 Albanian sisters who only fuck black guys and I follow this Albanian roastie on twitter who hates white guys ---> mobile.twitter.com/bartholomiumiu

this posses me off cause they are actually pretty hot.

Please post the statistics link to that claim. Because the reality is black commit the majority of violent crime despite being a small minority of the population.

>hate crime = interracial crime
Pic very related

I call BullShit!
I call you a liar!
I don't believe you.

>"i maa stwweewwpeeeddd reeeee"
the absolute state of american public marxist indoctrination.

Based black man, and some say blacks can't clean up after themselves

How are spics "mostly white"? They're a blend of Spaniards, Amerindians, and blacks. People talk about Americans being mutts, but spics are like us after hundreds of years of race mixing.

Drugs

not white, just stupid

>giving a fuck about a braindead roastie
her twitter is worse than i would imagine if you gave an account to a 12 year old ghetto nigga with 30 IQ

once he gets that other eye

THE CURSE OF BEING PRETTY IN MODERN AMERICA

No they are mostly Indian, and Spanish, which is majority Moorish.