Why do modern day white people act this way?

Why do modern day white people act this way?

personality is not affected by skin color

>caring about game ranking

There is nothing wrong with getting angry at losing in competitions you low test cucks.

>i totally trashed the basement guise
>it wasnt already like this i swear

Embarrassing

Schau dir das Bild doch mal bitte genauer an. Der Typ ist fertig mit der Welt. Der hat kein soziales Leben.

Losing your mind and hissy fitting over entertainment isn't masculine you pussy

The real problem isn't that he did that. The real problem is that he decided to post evidence of it for all the world to see.

Cheap nasty furniture, futon, throws tantrums over games, drum kit and someone married that...

They're both real problems. You can tell he was kind of proud of himself too for some stupid reason

solltest vllt weniger pep ziehen achmed

if i'm exposed to anymore "white people suck" propaganda, I'm doing a considerable, significant, catastrophic mass-casualty event.
I am killing so many CIA niggers and their entire extended families

>getting this mad at some stupid game
Wow.

The real problem is that women marry these men. They should marry someone like me who isn't a damn pleb. I only game on PC and when I lose a game it's motivation to win the next, not trash my wife's house. I would never treat my queen so poorly. I would win every game if I had a sweet wife to take care of me.

It's really just American gamers, most other white people of other European nations aren't as "toxic" as us Americans in general. I say this because of watching Esports and seeing American teams always get tilted and usually get angry easier than other teams in say Sweden or France.

But Niggers always Nig, genetics influence hormones and hormones influence personality.

>Why do modern day white people act this way?

Your country should know

The real problem is that he has a wife and kids yet gives a shit about game rankings rather than being a good father and husband. I hope for his children's sake that he pulls his head out of his anus and starts acting like the adult that he wants them to be one day and not the child that he likely punishes them for being now.

>idiot fag with a wife and kids thrashes around like a toddler because of pixels on a television
>likely lives in squalor because he's too busy watching pixels move around all day
>instead of CLEAN YOUR ROOM, he'd rather literally exhibit how useless he is on a public forum for attention
>probably thinks he's a badass because he destroyed inanimate objects "HURR DURR MUH RAGE"
>would rather lose his wife and children than just not be a pussy and put the controller down

shiggy diggy bros.

OP be sure to post the update when he inevitably gets caught playing Tekken for MUH RANK and loses his family. Should be good keks.

>my wife's House
Found the cuck

Way to rationalize losing two world wars.

For once I actually agree with a Germanbro.

>Tekken
>white people

Also this, black people love shit like that.

>
>The real problem is that he has a wife and kids yet gives a shit about game rankings rather than being a good father and husband. I hope for his children's sake that he pulls his head out of his anus and starts acting like the adult that he wants them to be one day and not the child that he likely punishes them for being now.
But user the world is burning down, his kids are fukt no matter what, he might as well have fun while it lasts.

How can you tell it's a white guy?

is it the dog and the fact that he lives with his children?

>Video Games
>muh Competition

Kill yourself you gamercuck

How do you know it was a white person

He didn't have a high rank to begin with, which makes it even more embarassing. see pic

Heh

Decent bait.

No fucking wonder our birth rates are so low! Why would a grown women want to start a family with some gamer faggot who gets so worked up over Tekken of all games that he starts smashing the house apart

How do you know he is white?

BUT IT WAS HIS CAREER!

Found the newfag

lrn2meme pl0x

t. Angry german keyboard kid

He is a pussy, that's how. I know marines aren't smart but at least try.

Saus pls

>""""""""""""""video jew""""""""""""""""""
>""""""""""""competition"""""""""""""""""

get gassed you fucking kike

Why do black people piss in their hallways and on the elevator?

Why do black people live like picture said 24/7?

Hi FBI!!!

Why did Sup Forums have to send people here.

FUCK OFF

Swede her, I think you're right. You're early taught to be masculine, and society/culture motivates this too. The downside is bad anger management, lousy view on women, etc. This is average we're talking.

We swedes are taught feminism, marxism and simply "taking it". Boys are problems, they should be more like girls. High tax from men goes to women, so they don't need to work, i.e. they don't need men. Our downside is extreme levels of single people and bad marriages. And an invasion of foreigners (not the good kind), because we need to be "compassionate" and think of the rest of the world.

I'm not sure what the answer is, I'm a libertarian. It's the least bad I think.

Keeping a calm and focused mind is babby's first sports lesson, you fag. It's what they teach on day one.

patrician taste

And how goes the competition for the survival of your race?

>he thinks he's alpha for getting angry over a meaningless videogame competition while his country is being invaded by hordes of subhumans

It sad, really, I have some friends who seem to be going this way with their relationship: both childish, paranoid landwhales, more interested in not being alone than in being together.

I pity the children they might have in the future.

>How do you know he is white?
He lives with his kids.

Why have niggers always acted this way?

Losing control of your emotions is not admirable in either gender. Your emotions should not be controlling you and if they are you have fucked up.

All baited. Sup Forums is too easy.
t.Sup Forums

ps. this is payback for shitting us up over gaf, kanz and commie game

>calling out your own bait
Sad!

I was agreeing with you, dumbshit weeb retard.

An american friend of mine is really into Smash, and sends me highlights from american tournaments every once in a while. I don't know if it's because they're american or becase they play Smash, but many of them seem to either be retarded or have a serious personality disorder.

Have another (You) because I sincerely think that's as much as you can look forward to in life

U n c o m m o n

USA is the place where culture dies.

>the state of kekken players

What is "vanguard" then, i don't see it

Don't forget his wife's kids too.

>/leftypoo/ astroturfing

>nothing wrong with getting angry at losing
this. especially when it's both wars

He probably meant Vindicator

>juggernaut
Literally a trashcan player with anger issues. His wife should leave and take the children with her before he benoits them.

>Tekken
>White