Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBjZ6fa4hZU
twitter.com/wb_anime/status/774262409120747520/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
e-junkie.com/shop/product/497386.php
youtube.com/watch?v=uA_QzkG7-hU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=bBjZ6fa4hZU

I T ' S O U T!!! !!! !!

>Echoes Requiem is literally just Act 3 completely replacing Koichi.

Gappy makes me happy.

can you fuck off already?
nobody cares about few fat/ugly anime viewers who cant even brush their teeth before making videos.

I still would argue that Terunosuke does not and should not receive the same punishment as that Angelo, they just don't belong the same bracket to have his life-long to potentially eternal prison justified.

The "Koichi" he threw out was proven to be a dummy, as after Josuke was captured he immediately stepped on the piece of paper to destroy it, in an attempt to recover his ego from the shock Josuke delivered to him through his last speech. He didn't openly attack Yuuya, he simply presented him a challenge which both parties knew it involves countless layers of deadily traps, Yuuya accepted it even when knowing the risk. That was no foul, it was just a stand fight and totally justifiable. Also he captured Josuke's mother without any intention to harm her in the slightest, and only using her to serve as a stepping stone to bring out Josuke's fear quicker in the most efficient manner in terms of both time and casualty (as he would otherwise need to capture literally everyone other than Josuke's mum to really give him a mental punch).

Would you want a Heritage Sequel or a All Star Battle Sequel?

>Only 15 more episodes and then based Vento Aureo

i am totally HYPED.

I'm okay with this.

too many brown people

Those colors are triggering me

>My post ended in 992299
BERI NAISU

Heritage Sequel still done by Capcom, but with equal amounts of fanservice and size of cast as in ASB.

However, I am 100% this game is impossible to be achieved by mere mortals.

I like to compare this guy to Rohan and say that not only they possess the same personality, they also had wronged Josuke in a mirrored fashion. Yet their treatments vary vast in difference for whatever reason.

Rohan also showed no interest with the general moral of life as he viewed people nothing more than "materials". Rohan also acted like an egoist arsehole (still is but not as much), is artistic by nature and is very obssessed with what he likes inside people which is their experiences. Rohan, like Terunosuke both possess incredibly dangerous stand abilities that involves controlling people as they are both control freaks to different degrees, and both showed no signs of self control when first introduced. Rohan also captured someone who Josuke holds dear as hostages, being Koichi and later, Okuyasu. Rohan also used hostages as part of his combat tatics, conditioning Josuke during the encounter. Rohan also harmed the hostages in a few ways, brainwashing and nearly killing Koichi by tearing his pages out for self interests, as well as setting Okuyasu on self immolation. Rohan also went out of his way to make Josuke mad when he was sure of his victory, like Terunosuke which in this case, by insulting his hairstyle multiple times.

Yet with all that, all Rohan got in return was a beat up so bad he had to change his weekly release schedule into monthly while he was hospitalised, which was nothing too major. In contrast, this guy got the "book prison", it just doesn't seem to be right, or anywhere close to it.

As cocky, apathetic and obssessive this guy may be, by analysing his abilities we would know he does not go out of his way to harm others unnecessarily as his ability is very conditional to himself while it possesses no actual combat strength and when he does, he lets them go just as easy as opening a piece of folded paper. He sought to minimise the amount of people involved in his obssession trip and although he could also kill his captive as easy as ripping paper into pieces, he only reserves that as the last resort.

He had been overboard just like how he really screwed over that taxi driver hard, but he had realised it by the end. As obssessive he may be I have no doubt that after a solid beat down he would learn "constraint" properly just like almost all antagonists who had wronged Josuke in the past, especially Rohan.

Yet he was given 0 space to redeem himself and was sent straight to capital punishment. Unlike Rohan who had done exactly the same things to Josuke yet didn't get him riled up as badly, all because one of the people that got involved was Josuke's mum. Josuke is just too much of a mama's boy I swear. Sure I would be really pissed too if someone were to drag her into a fight, but a comeback like that? I just don't think so, I don't think Josuke would really go that far as a character even if he was not actually in his right mind at that time either, as he barely did that much to Rohan previously.

Terunosuke could have been an interesting side character for later story development, dunno why Araki just hates him so much he had to practically torture him to the end of time, while making a joke out of it.

>capcom making a fighter that's not Street Fighter

Yeah, I'll stick with the realm of possibility and go for a ASB sequel.

>Sup Forums pretending not to be sexist

H I
L A
R I
O U S

If two stand users had a kid would their child automatically have a stand that could be a combination of their parents stands?

Charmy Green

you are probably a faggot

"Don't worry, I can fix you."
"Okay, please hurry and fix me."
"Huh? Who said I could fix you?"

patching him up implies bandages to stop the blood loss
kira wanted him to fix his rib that punctured his lung

fuck off

fuck dude i might cum from that idea

Killer Queen is a QT3.14

The patch you up line wasn't even in the manga though, so there was no need to add it. It only served to confuse watchers.

"Patching him up" is just the subtitle
The actual dialogue is "I can fix your wounds"

Maybe try actually listening to what he's saying before trying to lecture me

Josuke used the same word he always uses for "fixing"

He was too cute for such a horrible fate.

so many people hate part 5 and gio wtf it makes me so mad that people do not like the same thing that I like

Probably no.

Holly has a Hermit Purple-like stand, while Jotaro has a humanoid punchghost, where Jolyne has a humanoid string punchgost(which is kinda related I guess)

And Trish has Spice Girl, that doesn't do anything similar to King Crimson, if the similarity is not guaranteed even with just one stand user parent, imagine two.

You mean it wasn't in in the fan translation of the manga, which in a lot of ways is very inaccurate

is that a genderbend of the guard with meteor stand

>Jonathan could cause life to bloom with the Ripple, was able to manipulate life to some extent
>Dio was able to regenerate body parts, create zombies out of dead creatures
>DIO's Stand was a yellow humanoid that screamed MUDA
>Giorno's Stand is a yellow humanoid that screams MUDA, allows him to create and manipulate life, can create pseudo-zombies out of dead people, regenerate body parts

Maybe.

>bad translation
>Gio turn out to be a gary stu
>Zipper guy dies

This DOES bring up an interesting question.
Does Joseph speak Italian or can Caesar speak English? How about Strohiem? Is he speaking English? That's not even mentioning whatever language the Pillar Men are speaking.
I can accept Joseph learning Japanese for part 3 (Although it'd also recquire them to understand a lot of african/middle eastern languages it's not unlikely that tourist hotspots would have english as well), but with all the difference European countries part 2 takes place in, it's curious if they're all meant to be speaking english or not.

Which would you?

inb4 that one autist calls them thick again

>That's not even mentioning whatever language the Pillar Men are speaking.
They can adapt to any language in a matter of seconds, which is the whole point of Santana

looks like it but what i dont get is why Jolyne is holding a stone mask

PINKU

jesus christ abbachio is pretty.

I've heard someone say that they probably speak english during Stardust Crusaders, which would explain Jotaro being so quiet, since his english might not be that good.

I can see Kakyoin knowing fluent english, Polnareff and Avdol too.

That's Planet Waves' head

You could even say he takes you aback, yo

>filename

Why not both. The woman and her soul.

Go away Carlos

OH! THAT'S A BASEBALL!

dio kills polnareff

Maybe Trish's mom had a stand ability that involves softening.

JAGUARS

S P O I L E R S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

The sax father might have a punch ghost if he has a stand

But she couldn't soften bossu's kokoro

Actually that makes a lot of sense.
>Jotaro's not stoic and quiet, he's just 10 sentences behind at all times trying to catch up.
>The reason he feels so cool giving out his one liners is because he thinks them out.beforehand and practices them in his head to make sure he gets the english right.

Enough spoilers, next thing you know someone posts that image of a bunch of people being donut punched

>tenor sax

Kenny G is actually Sadao Kujo

Oh she made him soft. So soft that he didn't even murder her. What a softie.

Can we just appreciate for a second that the whole reason Kira was caught the first time was because Koichi accidentally put his sock on inside out?
Thank you Koichi for being sloppy.

edgy

>AU where Donatella survives and finds him again and they all live happily ever after as one big mafia family

half of them are alive tho

Could Echoes Act 2 stop time by imitating the dubstep fart effect?

>fake spoilers are edgy

I liked how the music went quiet at this part

I hope they do the same with the rain scene at the end

He'd have to be careful because it sounds similar to Okuyasu erasing stuff.

I'm still a bit upset that they didn't let it go quiet during DIO's world. Come on David. I know you guys saw the OVA. It's ok if you use some reference. It worked so well.

I honestly think Rohan should have died to Bites the Dust.

It'd keep Kira's hype, plus Rohan would show up in the ghost alley for a final confrontation with the man who killed his childhood friend.

Would have made for beautiful pottery.

>koichi erases himself from existence

if only

>Ghost Rohan telling spooky stories about experiences he had while he was alive.
Now that's a thus spoke Kishibe Rohan that I'd like to see some day.

At least this happens

hehe... how do i say this,i has a boner

This is what happens when you don't use act, goddamn two.

Act 2's tail was gone.

well there's the arcadefag

Delete this!

Everyone has been forgetting that today

Twitter post says the third opening is on sale on 10/19. Every OP release for DiU has come out two weeks after it first airs, so the new OP will premier on whatever episode comes two weeks before October 19th.

twitter.com/wb_anime/status/774262409120747520/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Yo don't talk shit Koichi is my nigger.

Shame they didn't get one of my favorite poses fully. I love it when Stands get involved with the pose.

This too!

Only so Ahacki had an excuse to evolve it into Worst Stand

Would you do?

Am I the only one deep down hoping for
CGI?

e-junkie.com/shop/product/497386.php
im terrified.

>album art is 2D
Already deconfirmed, senpai.

Wait what? Why 3 OPs for a shorter adaption?

And the OP will be a duet by the guy that sings man of love and the woman who sung on the radio in Quiet Life 1. I'm so exited.

I like the soundtrack but I think the anime uses too much music in scenes that would work better without them.
I hope there are more scenes like this in the future.

Plus, we could get a nice scene of Reimi and Rohan going to heaven together.
But I honestly prefer the fact that Part 4 did not have too many people killed. It's sort of the breather of the series, and it makes the massacres of later parts much more impacting. It's the same reason why I say Okuyasu staying alive was for the better.
But if Rohan died he wouldn't have become a ghost since Killer Queen destroys the soul, and those Rohan spin-offs are great, so I'm glad he stayed alive.

>Am I the only one hoping for meme shit?

Not at all, plenty of people here have shit taste.

so i guess that means the OP happens sometime before/ during I am a Alien

yeah

But doesn't it happen in a way? He goes into the background save for a few parts where he goes THREE FREEZE and weighs things down.

Thinking back on it, I was hoping Act 3 would do more things with wordplay like 3 Trees, 3 Breeze, 3 Bees etc etc.

An OP for each cour. DiU has an odd amount of cours whereas SC had an even amount. It's just a thing that a lot of animes do.

>three cour show
>second cour got a new opening
>HURR WHY ARE WE GETTING A THIRD OP???

How about you just think for a second?

Next week is Atom Heart Father, and the week after that is RPS kids, so that means the OP will premier on I Am An Alien.

>You will never have a cute wife to NTR

youtube.com/watch?v=uA_QzkG7-hU