BritPol: This is a gang of niggers in Brighton

They were talking about which parts of unattended bicycles to steal. What do?

Call the police?

t. actual brighton resident

>bobbies going after black kids

how racist

I trust you compensated them as an apology for your ancestors slavery and your inherited racism?

>cheap and heavy mountain bikes
They can eat my dirt. Im on a moderately priced road bike.

Throw a carton of milk at the king nigger then run away.

>guy at the front on a 20"
ROADIES BTFO

You Britbongs are weird as fuck.

Us or the niggers?

All of you

You Turks are just as bad.

>Peak traffic in a city
Im the king of the road. Cars just sit there and watch me disappear into the distance.

After planting your bomb no doubt.

Brits keep their heads down these days. No need for bombs.

We still get them, just from Pakis instead of you.

You should be bombing London and demanding your freedom too. Sending money to London so brit jews that own the place can be rich is no way to live.

no links, no yous

The second a white man sets of a bomb in Britain the kikes will jump on it and we'll be reminded of it forever more. It would be holocaust level propaganda for them to use to destroy every nationalist movement.

>relying on the approval of the status quo in your violence campaign.
Doing it wrong.

You're right on that, but I feel that it would be enough to put everyone of. So while you might get one good bombing done you won't get follow up attacks in the future.

there is little point bombing the people you want to support you. You would need to target military and police solely. Good thing so many of them are non native non british and are occupying you.

But when it comes down to it shekels are worth more than a million nigs to the Jews. So the most disruptive thing to do would be to blow up railways and power stations in order to disrupt the (((economy))).

True. Glad I dont have to worry about this for a few decades at least. Maybe never is automation is as disruptive as they promise.

We'll see what happens then. Make sure to blow up your gay paki prime minister.

In this photo a lot of people can see their bikes...

He is a jew.

Here is how it works.
5 young people of colour ride double on 3 bicycles.
They enter your friendly and peaceful neighborhood.
Later, 5 people of colour ride 5 bicycles out of your neighborhood. Perhaps your children gifted them.

That is why you see two lads sitting down crying in happiness.

Pic is of young lad gifted with chicken from old white man he just ran by.