We all know that Koe no Katachi is poised to earn more than Kimi no name...

We all know that Koe no Katachi is poised to earn more than Kimi no name, and Kimi is poised to have 'another' increase in weekend sales.

How fucked will Monogatari fans be when KyoAni earns a fuckton that will probably be half of what Sunrise gets?

Weekend Forecast (09/10-11)
01 (01) ¥1,300,000,000 ($12.7 million), +12%, ¥6,250,000,000 ($60.9 million), Your Name. (Toho) WK3
02 (---) ¥450,000,000 ($4.4 million), 0, ¥450,000,000 ($4.4 million), Suicide Squad (Warner Bros.) NEW
03 (02) ¥238,000,000 ($2.3 million), -25%, ¥6,525,000,000 ($63.3 million), Shin Godzilla (Toho) WK7
04 (---) ¥220,000,000 ($2.1 million), 0, ¥220,000,000 ($2.1 million), Your Lie in April (Toho) NEW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYWAHuFbLoc
exhentai.org/g/974821/a125226904/
mega.nz/#!uIsBlZJD!ZGfR4Swwjy9OxTwUNqwIiFDFBg87yn5Kku3C7eRCj94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>caring about sales

Who gives a shit how much a movie makes unless you are using it for justification to prove to yourself how good it is

Nice trips

Shinkai himself said that Koe No Katachi is better than his movie. It's not bandwagoning or shilling but straight truth that KyoAni is the next Ghibli.

>We all know that Koe no Katachi is poised to earn more than Kimi no name,

Hahah nope, that shit is getting swept away

Personally I just don't see why people think more sales = good. I mean a good example is the Starwars Movies 1-3, they sold hot shit but were stinking shit.

>Shinkai himself said that Koe No Katachi is better than his movie.
Where?

There's no hype for Koe no Katachi in Japan. It'll get lucky if it manages to gross more than Starting Days.

Faggot, Revenge of the Sith is legitimately good.

More sales mean the studio will get more desired projects. Nobody will give a lucrative project to a loser studio.

>We all know that Koe no Katachi is poised to earn more than Kimi no name

Shinkai praised it. That's good advertisement.

Use twitter

youtube.com/watch?v=bYWAHuFbLoc

Who cares about some garbage review

>plinkett
>garbage

He gave it a backhanded compliment, you delusional freak.

Reviews don't matter. All of it boils down to personal opinion. What matters is relevancy, popularity and commercial success.

He Said he enjoyed it. How is that a backhanded compliment?

These are the same faggots that said TFA was good.

They shat on it, it's in the first minute of the video where they say it was bad.
That's fine but they do legit criticism in a humorous fashoin

Lol you fucking cuck you can't deal with things unless they go your way does it?

>Shinkai himself said that Koe No Katachi is better than his movie
No, he did say it was amazing but he made no comparisons to his movie.

Also, Kimi no Na selling more tickets is an inevitability since Shochiku didn't give KnK as many theatres. Personally I'm looking forwards to both and this thread is retarded..

The best anime ever

You are cancer. Blurt your KyoAni religion in your toilet not on the net.

Man what a waste of a movie. Technically nothing wrong with it but it's just so bland and forgettable.
I can't even remember its name and the only notable thing I seem to be able to recall is how the dancing scene had these CG bits that blended in really well with the 2d aspects. It's like Guilty Gear did it.

Seriously 5cpms did it better. I mean, I'm partly to blame for watching a movie that's literally just a carbon copy of something previously successful and expect it to catch me by surprise.

Oh the OP with the stuttering also caught me by surprise. In movie format anyways.

I sacrificed much to make this thread and for you to say it is retarded hurts me deeply. I hope you are happy for your life's choices, Faggot.

Every single Shinkai movie is the same. I can't even remember anything about them other than "baww" and "wow so pretty". Sure, it sells.

How can you say 'so pretty' with the YIFY release we got?

>lulzy reviews on yt
are you actually expecting people to take this seriously

I would say that I went to a theater and saw it for money but you wouldn't believe me.

I suppose I can see someone going to the theatre to watch a movie he knows is by Shinkai just for the pretty drawings. It makes more sense than me watching the YIFY release knowing it's a Shinkai movie. There's nothing really wrong with that. Did it have ENG subs?

As promised, here is the scanned movie booklet/pamphlet.

exhentai.org/g/974821/a125226904/

mega.nz/#!uIsBlZJD!ZGfR4Swwjy9OxTwUNqwIiFDFBg87yn5Kku3C7eRCj94

Sunrise has already shown that they don't want to earn money with the way they handled Tiger&Bunny. I won't miss them when they bankrupt.

>Sunrise going bankrupt
Bandai will have to go down first and that ain't happening

No it didn't. (But iirc there were screenings with them too, not sure though.)

It seems like there would since that's what the leaked version has hence I asked.

He basically said that he wants to rip it off but can't.

You must be 18 to shitpost

>being this deluded about the industry
>thinks his own low powerlevel clique is engaged in some eternal battle against an another purely self-invented antagonistic low powerlevel group

Did you learn about Japanese animation last month, OP?

>KnK
>using this abbreviation about series other than Kara no Kyoukai

Fucking kill yourself.

Fucking newfags.