It’s him.....CONFIRMED

Not telling you how I know. I’ve posted here before.....

Delete your phone daily within 24 hour intervals and use multiple SIMS.

They have him on something small but going after two major items.

It’s not pedo, that’s crap.

His name was Andrew Breitbart. His name was Seth Rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZVuvOW4cMU
youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude is everywhere the is trouble

FUCK OFF.

PIZZAGATE IS REAL FAGGOT

Rural and suburban retards

I remember you and I hope you're right. It would be lovely if those two gentlemen got the justice they deserved.

1 post by this goy

Idk but I do know soros' $18 billion right as pedogate explodes n Hollywood, right when Vegas mess happened, right when Clinton media tossed her under the bus, right when Nov 4 is coming all tells me this is the lefts final stand.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZVuvOW4cMU

It's legit. Dunno why they wouldn't go after him or a lot of others. Could just be the way they bind lower level politicians and propped up opponents but the upper level is running that shit so still guilty.

1 post by this ID

Pizzagate is real, including trafficking but yea there is bigger shit going on.

Put me in the screencap if true.

big if big

YA

Yeah, they killed Breitbart for trying to expose Podesta as a pedo and a human trafficker. Pizzagate/Pedogate is definitely real because of Breitbart's death

HOT SHIT

Digits point towards probability.

DONTCHA

Wasn't breitbart's lead editor a pedo?

>111
COLOSSALIF CONFIRMED

The "pizzagate movement" was created by shills as a distraction. While you faggot autists are desperately searching for swirls on pizza shop signs on Google Street View, the Cult of Saturn are operating right under your nose.

This shit happens all the time. Real powerful people always go down for much smaller charges but they get put away for twice the length then the charge should be. Look at OJ, he got put away for robbery which should have been half the time he should have gotten.
Obviously he got put away longer because of his wife's murder.
Look at Al Capone. He got put away for tax evasion of all things but then he got put away for like 30 years or some shit.
Even if the Podesta's do get put away they will be put away for something stupid and NEVER for pedo shit.

pizzagate and the cult of saturn are the same fucking thing
if you think pizzagate was just about comet pizza you're the retard

because so many of your politicians are involved democracy would literally collapse as no-one would be there to run the country.

u lose all credibility when u deny that skippy is a pedo.

WRONG

PIZZAGATE IS REAL AND ITS RUN BY JEWS

Pizza gate is literally the path that led me down to finding out about Saturn worship.

This is accurate.

Pizzagate is smokescreen.

John Rossi was going to lead of Army Space Missle Defense Command. Suicide?

This is not about pedo or trafficking.

Look at John Rossi.

Ok so details?

OP is a cryptic crackpot. you are gonna need some sick digits to confirm your message from now on.

>Not telling you how I know
>.....
Why the fuck is anyone taking a faggot who uses ellipses seriously?

No. Pizzagate was hijacked by shills. Kids are still getting raped, tortured, and killed.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_4V50eWOgro

Not sure

You're projecting. You stupid retards found a single place where COS pedos are operating and you assume that the entire operation revolves around pizza, clip-art swirls, and hotdog restaurants. To make it even more hilarious, most of you brainlets pay the Cult's tithe every Sunday.

Pizzagate is a piece of the cult of saturn. Where the hell do you think they get the kids for their rituals and sacrifices. Its all related.

Shills tried to make pizzagate illegitimate by sending a fake dox to comet ping pong. Everything is related

>It’s not pedo, that’s crap.

kys this very second

I want to believe

You’re seeing what they want you to see.

John Rossi.

Missle Command. Uranium.

>Delete your phone daily within 24 hour intervals and use multiple SIMS.

What is that part about? Are you just dispensing phone privacy advice?

"suicide"

Pizzagate is just a catch-all term for the exposure of eite pedophile rings. It happened to get called that because connections were discovered to certain pizza places that were probably used as meeting places for pedophiles and their victims, if not actual transactions. Some "family" businesses tend to lend themselves to that sort of thing and make it easy for pedos to do their thing under cover there, because all ages can mingle there without seeming out of place.

No one ever believed it was specifically about pizza shops, so anyone claiming we did is just a lying shill playing the usual discouragement game.

Undo Mindrape

That's how u recognize his posts. This guy was here months ago. I always got the sense that he was legit but he doesn't spell anything out like other "larpers" so I never really understood what he was trying to say. Someone should dig up his old posts.

digits and this might be the last stand for this episode. But they will be around forever until they are not. They will prop up their head in new forms and as new parts of our culture they've taken over.

He was Bill Clinton's chief of staff. So yeah, he's in very important pictures.

explain all the happenings of the last month
no net
why is the left in danger when mueller is about to arrest someone come monday

I fucking can't wrap my head around the 'pizza gate was made up and pushed by shills' line. How the fuck did they put shady sick emails that reach back two years in anticipation for some leaker to give Wikileaks Hillary's campaign managers emails?
How do you conceive that pizzagate is some disinformation operation? At the MOST it would just be confirmation bias. But the emails are real, the circumstantial evidence is very conscerning. The behavior and lack of investigation is concerning.
How do idiots like yourself and Styxfaggothammer666 say with all seriousness that pizzagate is a shill operation. It makes ZERO sense. It makes far less sense than the elites selling kids using codewords for food out of pizza joints.

>i want pizza with, SAUSAGE
>proof
There was never anything there. Compare the two extremes, there's nothing there or there's a massive world wide ring which includes every agency and government employee. Don't be absurd.

If I were wrong id be the first to admit it but if the scheme is as big and wide reaching as claimed nothing would ever get out. Stupid conspiracy.

you type like a larping autist trying to fit in with his newly discovered interweb culture

YES IT IS TALMUDIC RELATED
YES IT INVOLVED PEDOPHILIA
PODESTA AND ALL ROYALS ARE INVOLVED
DON'T LET THE ZIONISTS FOOL ANYONE ANYMORE

p-post penis and feet :3

What is it with asians liking to take elementary school style class photos?

It's not that it's a whole shill operation it's that shills used a very well known and effective tactic of misrepresenting and containing the story. They got the media to focus on the restaurant exclusively instead of the wider network. Notice every time these retards say it was debunked they always use the hilariously retarded line "They said children were being tortured and raped in the basement when the restaurant doesn't even have a basment" as if that ridiculous "debunking"
Proves or disproves anything.

Tony Podesta and possibly John will be arrested on Monday. One more people will also be arrested, its name is Hillary Clinton. Watch the news and twitter between 7:45 AM and 8:10 AM EST

Monumental if substantiated.

Sup Forums didn't notice yesterday Leon panetta said Hillary needs to be investigated over fusion GPS.
Leon panetta....

Hillary is finished. Podestas, Glenn Simpson, all of them.

If the claim was the rape in the basement, which was part of the claim, and the place has no basement it's debunked. The problem with conspiritards is that "everyone is in on it" so when a claim gets knocked down they can just go back and say "we said they (cia,gov,soros,clintons,media,whoever else) were in on it thats why there's no proof".

At some level you people want the abuse and rape to be happening.

No doubt about it, it’s Podesta.

He knew about the unreported oppo research payments to a foreign spy who got his research from Russian intelligence.

That in and of itself is illegal, as well as failure to report it to the feds.

Manafort and Flynn have been investigated for months and nothing happened, even after a raid of Manafort’s home.

Podesta and the rest of Hillary’s campaign staff have been under investigation for a few weeks now and suddenly there are charges filed.

It’s either Podesta or one of his underlings guaranteed.

speculating larper
i hope you're right though
if you are you become prophet of kek

Are the records public, as they are here, of the layouts of commercial buildings? Seems like a pretty simple thing to go find if you're local to the area.

DONT CHA

>if you're local to the area.
obviously, I'm not
how has this not been done yet?

I believe everything you said except the part about him being a pedo is crap. Godspeed.

>He knew about the unreported oppo research payments
He testified before Congress that he *didn't* know, I believe. False testimony could be the charge OP mentions (i.e. 'something small')

>massive world wide ring which includes every agency and government employee.

No one has ever claimed this, so take your strawman and fuck off.

No need to shill this much

dude looks drunk

Haha, I came here to see the mental gymnastics the kek retards are playing to rationalize whats going to happen monday and I was not dissapointed

>and the place has no basement it's debunked

if you were in those original threads and reading all the evidence ( I'll grant you circumstantial evidence) and you actually believe the "there is no basement" line completely clears all suspicion then there is no hope for you,

>the claim was the rape in the basement, which was part of the claim

that was never part of the claim. one or 2 retards in those threads would scream the whole basement rape while everyone else focused on the evidence. curious that those were the lines used to discredit the whole thing.

>(cia,gov,soros,clintons,media,whoever else)
this was always closer to the original claim. the thing all those people have in common is money,power , influence and THEY ALL KNOW EACHOTHER.

when you get to that level, its a much smaller world.

Also without even resorting to you could just figure out what you'd use to store 10 tons of tomatos in. If it's a commercial pizza joint those things don't seem like they'd be big enough to store 10 tons worth of lets say barrels full of tomato paste or whatever it was.

Why hasn't some autist here done the calculations to this yet? Or have they and they simple figured it wasn't possible and since it didn't fit the crackpot theory just fail to mention it?

Someone that cared would have these answers already and if they supported the theory they would be well known and used as rebuttals.

Are the Podestas Jewish?

They got OJ on a kidnapping technicality because he told people they couldn’t leave the room while holding a gun. The sentence wasn’t excessive for kidnapping though.