This is Soraya Saenz de Santamaria.From Valladolid and currently living in Madrid...

This is Soraya Saenz de Santamaria.From Valladolid and currently living in Madrid. She is the first female president of Catalonia.Say something nice about her

Fat ugly spic

Literally a puppet

she has an infant's lower teeth

Congratulations on your new found independence. m'lady.

Let's hope Madrid doesn't let the ugly head of misogynism and sexism show by trying to unseat you.

Valladolid always giving its best

Ohh sweet summer child you are not getting it

congrats on the new job

Her nostrils look perfect to shoot my load in.

Rude
She is the puppet master

She is profoundly mouth-fuckable.

Sexist much?

makES
ME
THINK!!!

Don't even believe this farce. This is just a move to keep people distracted from the fact that the current government is literally sacking the state coffers. What a coincidence that it has been proved recently that the governing party has been stealing and manipulating the elections, but none of it hits the press because of this joke of an independence:

We have parties A, and B.
At its core, on paper, A and B are completely opposite parties.
Turns out A is unable to rule the country because it lacks votes. So, they get the help of B.
Holy shit, why would A and B fucking collaborate? Turns out the next 8 years A spends its time building up the biggest scam in the countries history which leads to the current big crisis, and B is making money through bribes from the parts they control from the country.
Of course A needs B, so A grants B whatever they want, which leads to B getting more and more power on their territories, and a empowering B's idea of independence.

Fast forward to 2017. Its has been PROVEN that they have been sacking the state coffers, and paying a shitload of bribes.

Some years back the same happened to B, which "dissolved". But guess what, their machinery is still running in this new party called C.

A and C, just want to keep getting bribes, and keeping power, but all the corruption cases which has been proven its making a pretty bad forecast for the next elections.

The farce is the independence of Catalonia. NOTHING is happening, they didn't even fucking removed the Spanish flag from official building. NOTHING will change. A will be seen as the savior of Spain, and C will be seen as a martyr, each of them will successfully retaining power, while attention is diverted from all the news about PROVEN corruption cases.

A is PP, and B is CiU/Cup. Again, don't fucking trust me. Google Catalonia's 3%, Spanish property bubble (started by Aznar, former PP president) for example, Gurtel case... you have stuff for weeks.

>She is the puppet master
This. Nobody actually believes that Rajoy is competent enough to run Spain, do they? He'd turn it into Uganda if he were actually in charge. No, Soraya is the true puppetmistress, the power behind the scenes.

Nice copy paste schizophrenic. Now remember to post it million times like you did yesterday.

Aren't they all hiding money in Andorra through Catalonian fronts?

Uhmm sorry PP is the cleanest big party.On the other hand CiU has the biggest corruption scandals in Europe

Valladolid gave us Trapero so it can't be that bad.

>The grandaughter of a fracoist minister is making Spain great again and rulling Catalonia

A woman can never be the brain behind anything.

>(you)

oh, but i got it my friend, i got exactly what i wanted.
I always do.

those glasses

Bingo.
OP said to say something nice about the first female president of Catalonia. I did.

She is Castillian therefor a superior intelectual being compared to the periferial brainlets

>female

Can anyone in Europe get independence correct?

Castilians are retards, the difference is that they have no immigrants and they only tested private schools.

>Castilians are retards
How does Madrid have no inmigrants? Castillians are undoubtly the master race in Spain and there is no point arguing it.Smarter people than the periferial brainlets and accomplished everything noteworthy about Spain

she looks like a sandnigger

This is the President of Catalonia!

Your puta can take a hike!

>Soraya
Controls the mossos,the airports,the railroads,the finances and the army
>Puchi
Sends retarded videos every 2 days like an Instagram celebrety
Who is really in charge?

Castilla y León has no immigrants tho. Anyway answer me this:
Why does Euskadi score so low when the majority of its population are immigrants from CyL?
Why does the economy of CyL and in general all Castilla suck so much (except Madrid but since it is the capital it's obvious)?
And the most important question: if Castilla is so good why didn't you miss the chance to emigrate? Checkmate Manolo. Go back and then we can talk.

It also gave us ZP

>when the majority of its population are immigrants from CyL
False.Castillians emigrated to Madrid and at most Alava which is Castillian clay.Guiputxis are just retarded due inbreeded Basque genes and Vizcaya is just niggers and moros
>CyL and in general all Castilla suck so much
Burgos,Valladolid,Soria,Alava,La Rioja and Palencia are above the Spanish average.In fact Burgos,Alava and Madrid are above any Catalan province economically.You are reffering to Leon which is underdeveloped
>if Castilla is so good why didn't you miss the chance to emigrate?
They emigrated to Castile itself (Madrid)
ZP es de León

>They emigrated to Castile itself
I'm refering to (you). If Castilla is so good go back.

I am just studying in the US.I will be back at home pretty soon and enjoy a better quality of life than you while your companies and 30% of your GDP goes to our lands and you become poorer than Extremadura but with a lot of moros and niggers in the process

FEED ME CATALANES! NOW!

>while your companies and 30% of your GDP goes to our lands
I hope you're not majoring in economy.

Oh sweetie soon SEAT will close and all your small food factories will just move to Burgos,Madrid,Valladolid and La Rioja as they had planned for a while.Enjoy being the Detroit of the Mediterranean.

Well, no because she isn't a President rather just an appointed Caudillo, nor is she Catalonian. I recognise the Republic of Catalonia, since it used to be a part of France. The fact that Spain couldn't find a loyalist Catalan proves their own distrust in their affairs nationally.

Yeah all companies will move just because you say it right? Unironically I hope all the factories leave Catalonia, no catalan work on them.

Their are catalans in the current Spanish goverment.It is just that Catalans are naturally corrupt and incompetent.That is why they need a Castillian to clean their mess before they bankrupt (again) their little community

Because Catalan companies export 46% of their crap to the rest of Spain and another 40% to the UE.Companies will flee to territories that can accomodate those demands.I hope you are also glad you are alredy the Detroitfication of New Pakistan

Well, Spain should stop consenting to getting pegged by Germany and just realise a fucking mess is the state of their country.

Again you make no sense, why would catalan companies leave for the wasteland that is Castilla? You guys are so retarded than can't even create your own companies so need foeign ones to come to your land lol.

>Again you make no sense, why would catalan companies leave for the wasteland that is Castilla?
They are alredy doing it pal.Higher industrial production and a bigger market
>You guys are so retarded than can't even create your own companies so need foeign ones to come to your land lol.
In the IBEX 75% of companies are Castillian. and only 11% are Catalans.

Why hasn't Catalonia formed a paramilitary group to actually fight for independence? There is the word and their is the action, that will be the decide of Catalonia.

>They are alredy doing it pal.
I bet you can't name a single one that moved its production and employees outside of Catalunya. I'll wait.
>In the IBEX 75% of companies are Castillian. and only 11% are Catalans.
Fucking retard IBEX is the stockmarket of Madrid, of course catalan companies don't appear there. In fact 11% is a lot considering almost all catalan companies trade in the stockmarket of Barcelona. I seriously hope you're not studying economy.

They outnumber us 30 to 1 and they have an army and we don't. No point on fighting if we know we will lose.

Perhaps this is the time for a Catalan National army. Import guns from South America. Or Spain will fuck Catalonia.

>.Say something nice about her

She was okay in "Inside Out"....

>IBEX is the stockmarket of MAdrid
>El IBEX 35 es el principal índice bursátil de referencia de la bolsa española elaborado por Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME). Está formado por las 35 empresas con más liquidez que cotizan en el Sistema de Interconexión Bursátil Electrónico (SIBE) en las cuatro bolsas españolas (Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao y Valencia). Es un índice ponderado por capitalización bursátil; es decir, al igual que índices como el Dow Jones, no todas las empresas que lo forman tienen el mismo peso.
You are wrong pal.All big Spanish companies are in the IBEX (including the ones in Barcelona's stock market).It is just that you are retarded and don't know basic stuff
>30 to 1
So you are admitting that independists are only 1,5M people?

After they arrest this cunt can they give him a haircut? Please?

Why are you as a Brit willing to defend Spain? Anglais isn't so patriotic.

South America would tell the catacucks to fuck off

Because I believe in right and wrong, the catacucks are wrong.

What principle in right or wrong however.

Catalan blood is too valuable to be shed. A million castilian lives aren't worth a catalan fingernail.

>You are wrong pal.All big Spanish companies are in the IBEX (including the ones in Barcelona's stock market).It is just that you are retarded and don't know basic stuff
Well yes but you assume that companies are castilian because they have their base in Madrid. The same happens in any capital btw and that doesn't mean that those companies were created by castilians or in Castilla or have most of its production there. Not to mention that the majority of those big companies are a legacy of the dictatorship and its state controlled economy.
>So you are admitting that independists are only 1,5M people?
I said 30 like I could have said another number, point was we're greatly outnumbered.

Venezuela as much as I despise the Communist regime supports them.

Spain has 50% youth unemployment and a diaspora that makes syrians look like newbies. You're talking to a spanish gibmigrant flipping burgers in London.

>Catalonia finally independent
>immediately elects strong independent womyn
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Monseur that is an entertaining post.

She is the reincarnation of Isabella 1st, back to put the fear of God back in you degenerate Catalans

lmao fishmouth

That is unorthodox to state as a christian.

>Well yes but you assume that companies are castilian because they have their base in Madrid.
Most were founded by Castillian banks like Banesto or Santander. ACS alone is bigger than any Catalan company.But you also have tech companies like Acerinox,Enagas,Indra,Maphre or DIA that were totally privatly founded.On the other hand the only Catalan company that was not founded by Franco is Griffols.The rest are all a result of public companies

God did it this one time because he hates Catalans that much

My belief is based on that this will liberate Europe from the tyranny. In the grand scheme of things, Castile is merely a county.

Really.

Banesto founder is a fucking french jew (I'm not kidding) and the several people who founder the Santander include 2 catalans so go figure. Anyway it's kinda pathetic that you need to compare the center of a large region and the capital of a country to be equal to tiny Catalunya.

>Banesto founder is a fucking french jew
That was the first Banesto.The current one was founded in 1902 by Cayetano Sánchez Bustillo when the first one was liquidated.
>Santander include 2 catalans
And? The company was literally created by Castillians
>El banco nació de una unión de comerciantes, derivada del negocio de las exportaciones de trigo y cereales de Castilla por el puerto de Santander, además de las importaciones de productos de América. Oficialmente, se creó como banco de emisión mediante un Real Decreto de fecha 15 de mayo de 1857, publicado en la Gaceta de Madrid el 24 de mayo siguiente, bajo el reinado de Isabel II de España y siendo Ministro de Hacienda don Manuel García Barzanallana, marqués de Barzanallana.
Cataluña is just Barcelona which recieved a bunch of gibs from Franco and the Bourbons.It is laughable that you think otherwise

Can I have a quick rundown?
Is Catalonian independence good or bad?
What kind of implications it will have in Spain?
Is it true that Catalonia is a leftist cesspool and that's why they elected a woman?

>Can I have a quick rundown?
The current president of Catalonia is the minister of presidency of Spain

neither good nor bad and will ultimately be a big fat nothingburger until a shot is fired

They aren't willing to fire the shot.

should have used unless rather than until, that was the essence of my message, it's literally nothing because ultimately catalans are neutered and no foreigner living in calaonia is willing to die for the independence of a place he only cares about for gibs or work

i saw a mexican and just assumed it was one of our senators.GOOD LUCK TRAITOR LADY

Navrant.

state of europe pretty much

>Primer Plan de Desarrollo (1964-1967), aprobado por la Ley 194/1963 de 28 de diciembre (que entra en vigor el 1 de enero de 1964). Surgen los polos de desarrollo industrial, con importante incidencia en ciudades como Valladolid (FASA-Renault), Vigo (factoría Citroën), La Coruña, Zaragoza y Sevilla.2 Se centró en el Polo de Promoción Industrial de Burgos y en el Polo Químico de Huelva. Obtuvo un resultado de un incremento del 6,4% del P.N.B.
>Segundo Plan de Desarrollo (1968-1971): Los polos de desarrollo industrial de Valladolid, Zaragoza y Sevilla son sustituidos en 1970 (aunque evidentemente eso no significa que desaparezcan) por unos nuevos considerados más prioritarios en Granada, Córdoba y Oviedo.
Nice lies Manolo, Franco only developed Castilla. All you've ever done to us is leeching, so no wonder we want to leave and you want to keep us at all costs, actions are much more telling than your words.

based alarmy,app changed my life

Most spaniards are like that

She doesn't control shit.

Besides, youre American, why the fuck are you spporting Spain?

Dói as said in Ansebhin.

>flipping burgers in London.
Shouldn't have studied liberal arts, chap.

Dóil I mean.

>FASA-Renault
>Citroën
>Spanish companies
Wut?
Now SEAT,the international fairs decree and the autopists were a direct mandate from Franco

Catalonia should have been a fascist state allied to Franco, Italy and Germany instead of collaborating with Republican Spain.

P
U
J
O
L

Nailed it 1st try

Puigdemont got btfo'ed and now they are trying to impose her into presidency. But we don't want her.
Soraya go away.

Assasinate her, start gunning down pro unionists. Start that civil war already.

jewessssss?

Soraya will fix
>The healthcare problem
>The financial problem
>The bankruptcy
>The debt crisis
>The education problem
In your region in less than 2 months.You should thank her for doing what Puchi and Mas couldn't do in 7 years

Calm down, Hungary. You should take care of your own targets first.

MICHAEL JACKSON'S ALIVE!!!

Give them gas!

Literally this, make her go. Just start bringing in hardcore ex-etarras and get the party started.

This overadvertised non-happening is starting to grow tiresome already

Whore should be deported to North Korea.