RedPill me on ANTIFA

after my cousin showed me berkley& he says im "starting to come around" but should come here& you would "redpill" me.here it goes:
>be me
>impression is that ANTIFA fights for the common man
>ANTIFA a positive movement
>they fight for free speech& against people trying to take rights away from the disadvantaged
>medias on their side cause they protest negative people
>only know what you see on CNN & mainstream news
>ask how would banning certain offensive words be harmful to the entire population?

Full Disclosure: My cousin frequents this img board, texted most of this to me, told me to post here, watch replies& converse with the people. i edited it& it's an accurate account of my view of antifa based on our conversations &my thoughts.i really dont see how theyre "commies" & arent justified(most of the time). don't really believe in white privilege,at the same time,the victim mentality blacks have, made them not want to try;iTs also confusing cause Jews are successful,but they experienced something so horrific& use it for motivation& stick together. As faras African Americans go,they dont have any1 in power 2 help them, unlike the Jewish
>Point of this is to learn why/how my cuz thinks & make informed decision about my view; he hates ANTIFA& says he doesn't want to spend hours explaining when i can just do this& be redpilled. afterward, i will do research from what i get here. i've already heard from pro-antifa people when i posted similar posts on fb, IG,& twitter the last few days. thats how this came about. i was told to post this here to see the other side. thanks
>one last thing to add; my cuz who 'hates' antifa has an x-gf who named his children Eva & Alois. not the best person to have defending free speech& trying to tell me antifa is communist or wrong saying free speech is used by racists. at the same time, i know other people use free speech for other reasons. knowing him, i know he isnt that racist, more of a logical pre-judge[r] than all out racist

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/350524-antifa-activists-say-violence-is-necessary
youtube.com/watch?v=4G8QLT6tFWU
youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA
youtube.com/watch?v=sLF4onHNHL4
youtube.com/watch?v=ObYK4C9TxRs
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtu.be/VqP19e7OIKc
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=2Jx7dfP0sfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Antifa is against free speech.
They disrupt any rally of people they disagree.
They call anyone they disagree with a "nazi" even if the only things they may be opposed to are things like censorship, anti-white racism, etc.
They claim to be against violence, but they are the instigator against alt-right groups 90% of the time

i would like proof when people make claims. ive done a fair amount of research oover the last few days, but neither side shows proof. mostly rhetoric. they disrupt free speech if people are racist, right? they claim people being disruptive are disrupted by antifa. ive definitely seen them go too far but theyrein good intent mostly and most of the time theyre peaceful as far as i can tell. is there anything where they are the aggressor? i doubt it.

You make foolish assertions. ANTIFA are absolutely not peaceful in any way, shape, or form. ANTIFA themselves even proudly admit to this. Anywhere ANTIFA goes, violence and mayhem follows.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/350524-antifa-activists-say-violence-is-necessary

youtube.com/watch?v=4G8QLT6tFWU

youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA
Watch this video, it will do a much better job showing and explaining things than I could ever do.

I will also mention that 95% of the speeches they disrupt are definitely not racist nazis. You could make an argument that people like Richard Spencer and official alt-right people are actually are. But they disrupt anyone who is pro-trump and conservatives like Milo, Lauren Southern, Jordan Peterson, no matter if they are racist or not.

They literally just beat the shit out of random people at rallies for supporting Trump. They'll tell you "oh we're just fighting Nazis," but their definition of Nazi is anybody wearing a Make America Great Again hat.

P.S. - what was wrong with Nazis? Why were Nazis so bad? Answer: because they used violence to achieve their political aims. Antifa is EXACTLY like the Nazis were starting out. They're running around with bats in uniforms beating the shit out of anyone they disagree with - which is how Hitler got his start.

Kill yourself you fuckn faggot...If you can't see Antifa for what they are you are a stupid piece of shit and you should go join them.

They're the commies that made Hitler rise to power. They rioted and beat people in the streets riding off the coattails of the German KPD (Communist Party). Antifa are drug addled degenerates who go out looking for a fight.

>Antifa beating up an old man

youtube.com/watch?v=sLF4onHNHL4

>Antifa beats the shit out of random women with sticks and pepper sprays a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=ObYK4C9TxRs

Are these the people you want to hang out with?

If they're fighting for the disadvantaged, why do they run around beating up poor and middle class people at rallies instead of beating up rich wall street bankers?

same old soup reheated user
the kpd and the nazis would clash in the streets, and when they were in the same hospitals the commies would get out of their beds and try to murder the nazis.

Things are not as they seem. Read about the Dutroux affair and Franklin scandal. It is a horrific truth, but needs to be known. Both political parties are in on it.

It's really simple.Antifa is a group that uses fascistic means of combating what they deem to be fascist. They're a self-contradiction.And faggots at that.

The side covering their face should be a pretty good indication. You do not cover your face unless you are there to cause trouble. Honestly all you have to do is find the facts and let that lead you. Redpill is hard to give it has to be taken as many people always think they are right and have predisposed prejudices just open your eyes mate and be objective also do not believe anything you read in the news cliche but once you know whats up you can watch the news and see through the bullshit its like naked glasses where you can see all the girls naked when you put the glasses on. see through the false narratives and enjoy the truth

>ask 4 proof and inbreds like you cry.
people with an IQ over 85 dont get mad when others ask for proof of their assertions. i've said i think antifa is ridiculous sometims and i was told i would see them for what they are if i came here, so thats what i'm doing. im not unreasonable, but i need proof if i will change my mind from what id seen so far. it works both ways. if i see the media is lying i will discount their views.
i know this is true, sometimes. watching some of these videos ( & & ) im starting to see what you are saying.

lol, i was told to call any1 who said anything stupid, inbred and they would understand where i'm coming from
>my first time here, but ive been on reddit so sorry if i dont use "greentext" right
i dont hang with them
kpd?
>this picture related is good too

They're not fascists you civnat nigger. They're communist faggots and should be addressed in that fashion.

white niggers

>people with an IQ over 85 dont get mad when others ask for proof of their assertions
You realize the average IQ for African Americans is 85, you racist piece of shit?

not but they use fascists tactics NAZI NAZI NAZI

ANTIFA was created in 1930.
The Jews used them in an attempt to conquer Germany.
Hitler rose to become Fuhrer largely by fighting ANTIFA.
Jews are still controlling ANTIFA today.
ANTIFA is controlled opposition.
The Alt-Right, being the response to ANTIFA, is controlled opposition.
Jews are re-creating the conditions which led to the rise of Hitler so they can possibly get /theirguy/ into a seat of high power.

(((They))) want you distracted fighting other members of your society that you might not notice the Jews and Zionists taking over the Nation.

look into the BAMN cult and how they treat their underage members

They use soviet designed tactics. They aren't fascists for fuck's sake. Fascism isn't synonymous with authoritarian.

this whole idea of racism is bullshit used for division the same amount of white people who dont like blacks are black who don't like whites and japs and middle eastern can't all get along it would be boring as shit to play. flip it around and put a bunch of whites in africa say south africa and watch what happens to them. fucking ridiculous narrative

>Antifa is a group that uses fascistic means of combating what they deem to be fascist.

I know that they're fucking commies,cuntface. But the manner in which they fight against "fascism" is fascistic in itself. I did not say that they were fascists.

i didn't say they were fascists i said they used fascist tactics . but fair play if its soviet designed ill somewhat take your word for it. clearly they are commie scum who are so brainwashed they actually support the same people they hated 10 years ago its insane. how have they flipped 180 to support globalism it baffles me

was trying to make the same point word tactics is key kek

antifa works pretty much like this
loose cells of "people" united in a cause for the common man- this is merely a clean front of defining themselves to add a layer of deniability.
the whole reason they wear all black is another layer of deniability and is clearly stated to members wear black and stay in a group that way its harder to say who did what. Why would a group fighting such a noble cause that is fighting against nazi's need to hide their identity?
surely it would be more effective to show your faces that way you can gain the aspect of martyrdom drawing more people to your cause? unless of coarse you arent doing what your saying you are. in that case anonymity is a good strategy.

Ultimately they are a bunch of young idiots who found an excuse to get into fights and are papering it over with dumb political bullshit. But all they really want to do is fight.

All these Antifa guys come from the punk scene. I.e., they're guys who intentionally go into mosh pits at "concerts" which are just shitty bands who can't sing or play instruments being used as an excuse to get into the mosh pit and beat the crap out of everyone around them. The "concert" is just an excuse. Nobody goes for the music. They go to fight random people. Same shit for Antifa and their "political beliefs."

Go watch a documentary called "The Decline of Western Civilization." It's about punk music in the 1980's. Antifa is just them, today. It's pretty clear what it's all about: fighting people is fun, but it's illegal to fight people, so let's go fight these people and say they were all Nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg all the proof you need this was a liberal antifa professor btw

Yeah,I noticed you saying pretty well the same thing that I was. The only subtle difference was I used "means" whereas you used "tactics." Even then,we were basically saying the same thing.

the entire concept is layered in deniability.
were fighting the bad guys! for the common man! stating your virtue so clearly is like a journalist saying their sources are very reliable. its because they aren't.
wearing black and working in packs so its harder to find who is who. because you know people fighting for the common man need to keep their identity hidden from the common man.
and finally the loose cells. another brilliant way to deny violence. antifa isn't an organization after all its a banner you fly. meaning any violence is caused by individuals form other sects who cant represent a group.

Us or Them
Choose now.

>binary choice
Your aryan tricks don't work on me

youre cousin sounds like he doesnt think that, with enough rhetorical flair, he could be red pilled into an antifa commie

do your own soul searching friend

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Dive into the history of Antifa, in Europe, and kys if you think it'll be any different here.

youtu.be/VqP19e7OIKc
youtu.be/9qKCl9NL1Cg
pay attention to the second one its particularly interesting how antifa is able to protect the people who designate who gets attacked and then provide cover those who do the attcking.

I find means a little bit more vague that tactics have to be really clear talking to these guys they will interpret everything in their own confirmation bias gotta make sure there is no misunderstanding. i mean shit if we are the austists what are these guys ? or are we autist super race ?

I think he means they're thuggish authoritarian collectivists, which fascists are as well... but they're nationalistic whereas anarcho-communists aren't.

>If they're fighting for the disadvantaged, why do they run around beating up poor and middle class people at rallies instead of beating up rich wall street bankers?

People who are somehow on the fence on antifa need to sit quietly and ask themselves this question over and over until they're ready to admit the answer is obvious.

Because they hate working class people and love upper class people

>Because they hate working class people and love upper class people

Especially when the upper class people are paying you through their "nonprofits" to go beat the shit out of the lower class ones.

Facism is the Solution. The final solution

Sure buddy. You just got here and you green text perfectly. Sure friend

Salient point. We could put Black Lives Matter in that pod as well,except that BLM uses police brutality as a pretext to commit arson,to loot,and to openly express their hatred toward white people.

Either way they have completely lost touch with reality and have convinced themselves trump is the next hitler to justing their completely outrageous behaviour and the bought media has made them believe they are on the side of good little do they know.

They are literally footsoldiers for the rich, which is kind of ironic.

They have this fantasy that once we have sufficent immigrants, we will magically become communist but the only thing that will occur is hyper capitalism(as we are seeing now) and they will remain poor.

Soros puppets to be exact

I actually do recommend that documentary if you're into them. It's on a bunch of best of all time lists and is actually a great way to understand Antifa. The punks are even beating up Nazis back then (and vice versa). But it's clear what's actually going on when you watch it. Why the black boots, the chains, all that shit? They go to these concerts at a warehouse somewhere and the band is admitting to the camera "yeah, we just picked up the guitar today." The "singer" is just yowling like a cat in heat. The "band" just turns the volume up as high as possible and slams on the guitar and drums at random. Everybody starts "dancing" in the mosh pit which consists of throwing their arms all around them with their fists closed. They intentionally bump into each other or hit each other, size each other up, then pound the crap out of each other. Then when they want out they disappear into the crowd and they're gone. The whole "concert" is a constant fight. Most of the Antifa people are punks who are going to these "concerts" regularly today.

>moloch digits
11:11
proof is in the actions and words of the groups. Who is violent and yelling. who is wants to punch people.
people just want to live around there own kind. Why is that bad.
why is "white pride" bad but not insert other race here bad?
>Treat others how you want to be treated.

This and digits of truth. Fascism =/= violent authoritarianism.

I concede that "means" can be vague.But it can also be encompassing so as to imply "tactics." But I respect and agree with your logic that clarity is a necessity in situations where misunderstanding or wrongful interpretation can easily happen.

You are using greentext wrong, the proper use is to quote somebody or something a perfect example is

>Im starting to see what you are saying
Thats good that you are getting a more clear picture

check out some of Anitfas great work in Germany, its an international organization that is basically the political storm troopers for people like Soros.

Normally since you are new i would tell you to lurk more but since you came here to ask questions i will answer them
youtube.com/watch?v=2Jx7dfP0sfE

If you want to understand AntiFa and the "Nazis" and "Fascists" and "Free Speech" at stake in all this, you need to understand from the beginning that is is about a definition of terms. Specifically you need to understand the concept of a group of individuals taking control of words, their connotations and meanings, and then using them to fight their political adversaries.

That's what AntiFA is all about. They take a group of words, "fascist, racist, sexist, nazi, etc." and through very strong connections with media and groups with administrative power, they are able to define these words in such a way that they encompass the ideological rivals and opponents of progressives and communists (antifa is made up of anarcho-communists mostly).

At the same time, most normal people like yourself only understand the connotations of those words. That being a nazi, fascist, racist, sexist etc. is a bad thing. You never ask the most important concept "what do they mean when they say 'racist, sexist, fascist, nazi, etc.?"

Because of this, AntiFA is able to control public opinion so that it is broadly in favor of them, and they are able to portray themselves as heroes fighting an enemy. The reality is that they are brutally suppressing the freedom of individuals to speak out in public, band together or form groups, as well as on the internet, when these individuals express ideas are in disagreement or against progressive thought (and communist thought).

If you want to understand AntiFa in a nutshell, picture the most thuggish high school bully. Then imagine that every time, before he starts picking on the geeky kids, he calls them perverts and violent creeps. Then he gets away with it every time because when the geeky kids report it, who would believe or take the side of a pervert or violent creep?

This is how they have managed to attack free speech too. Free speech is their enemy because it allows people to expose these tactics of the left (antifa).

They disrupt events by gay, Jewish, coalburners. They disrupt anyone who holds events outside of their little spectrum, even liberals sometimes.

at this point i genuinely feel 85% of people are useful idiots even the so called smart ones. they are all sheep but they are together and we are wolves but we are lonely that is the trade off. i had this thought the other day as i was walking down the high street in my town if i had just stripped off and ran naked down the street what would the reactions be and it almost felt like i could hear them in my mind.. And it dawned on me that most of these people are just fully programmed cogs in a machine emitting the same responses to each variant situation. just enjoy it. I smile at almost everyone i walk past and get some of the grumpiest looks you could imagine but it makes me laugh as they remind me of that old woman in lord of the rings. some people will never be happy. at least we will. they are perpetually angry at the world whereas we enjoy it.

The somewhat 15'000 that turned up to protest free speech saying they were white supremacists. had me laughing as one of the main speakers for the free speech rally was black kek

Okay. Anything I attempt to summarize here will be met with skepticism, so I'll tell you to instead do what I did. I used to be leftist. But I thought both sides lie. So I started watching independent journalists on the ground at free speech rallies. I watched periscopes and streams. People like Tim Pool. He's pretty moderate. In every case Antifa started the violence AND escalated thr violence. Right wing shows up with flags and signs? Antifa brings flagpoles to use as weapons, and wood baseball bats. Several were caught at the secone Berkeley rally trying to smuggle in knives. They also pepper sprayed people. So the right brought shields and gas masks. Then antifa brought high explosive fireworks, smoke bombs, and metal objects which were thrown into crowds or used to beat people. Remember the bike lock basher?

So that's the pattern. You cwn verify all of my claims via livestreamers and independent journalists. But if you want some food for thought...

Why does antifa attack anyone who brings a camera? Even the literal nazis who show up at events don't attack people for filming. Can you think of any protest that does NOT want to be seen? Isn't the whole point of a protest visibility? So if they don't want to be seen, then what are they actually doing? The answer is violence and political Intimidation.

And one more thing. Look up the g20 summit protests in Europe. Antifa was starting fires and assaulted anyone with a camera. Some people were put in the hospital.

>Even the literal nazis who show up at events don't attack people for filming.

Which is a really good point. The people who care about politics run in front of the cameras to attention whore and do Hitler salutes or anti-capitalist puppet shows or whatever. People who are there for politics LOVE cameras because that's the whole point.

Problem is they are almost faux anarchists its like its some cool fad to be political. They don't realise they are really poking the sleeping dragon. As an observer is see a huge silent majority of US citizens who are angry as fuck hence trump vote. the rhetoric is getting more and more ramped up like shaking a can it feels like america is about to pop off soon not full blown civil war but i think things will start to get serious soon. we have a similar narrative over here with the Muslims a couple more big attacks or something like bataclan and it would really get ugly here people are fucking sick of it all hence brexit vote.

>Fascism isn't synonymous with authoritarian.
>Fascism /ˈfæʃJzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism
it literally is

Here's your redpill

Tl;dr

Not exactly. All fascists are authoritarian, but not all authoritarians are fascists. Antifa are anti-nation; they want to completely dissolve nations, states, private property and borders.

Cog's for Zog.

never heard of this. will watch another time
will do. ty
i mostly agree. russia and israel have been subverting americans for years. putin is a communist and the right praises him recently. theyre right wing &very stupid if they do because he loves communism and pushes communist beliefs onto russian youth. he also hates White nationalists but i see WN who love him recently, its pretty fnny to see how theyre fooled. picture is something my cuzn posted b4. he is the one who "redpilled" me on putin. posting here has been much more efficient though
is this "based"?
yea, i think im convinced after the last 2hrs of watching vids and looking this stuff up but id like more if anyone has it. ty
either way i'll do more research myself

kek and they don't even know it, madness

they arent fascist tactics dumbass, they use communist tactics.

in the context that they are commies and they are using them yes but clearly they like to link the rhetoric of Nazi's to it is easier to call it fascist as they call everyone else fascist a mirror to the face for them. In fact i can empathise that the banning of free speech is both fascist and communist so neither of us are right or wrong

Fake and gay. You are at the very least a Sup Forums poster because already know the rules of greentexting and "Be me". Also not even normies think Antifa fights for the "common man", only the far/ regressive left does. SAGE.

Did you not read his post? He said his cousin, who frequents the board, sent him a baseline to go by.

To you OP, welcome to Sup Forums, you're in for a ride.

>Also not even normies think Antifa fights for the "common man"

There is vast passive normie support for antifa and "punch a nazi". People really don't think it through and yes they buy the idea that "anti-fascists" means they're right.

Of course when asked if they think the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is democratic they'll say.. "what's that".

That said OP is a fag.

You do know know Antifa started from the remnants of the Anarchist and communist parties from Germany. right? You do know that they're openly Communist/Anarchist?

I barely read OP's post and immediately assumed he was a shill.

You are too retarded to live.

>impression is that ANTIFA fights for the common man
KYS