BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA TRUDEAU GIVES TERRORISTS $30 MILLION

torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/bonokoski-never-settle-for-less-than-10-million-its-uncanadian

It would appear the Trudeau Liberals’ magic number for surrender is $10 million, give or take a few hundred thousand.

For Omar Khadr, convicted terrorist, bomb maker, and former Guantanamo detainee who later denied wrongdoing, the payout in July was $10.5 million for Canada’s purported role in violating his rights as a Canadian citizen.For Maher Arar, a Syrian-Canadian arrested in the United States in the wake of 9/11, and deported to a torturous time in Syria for wrongly being linked to al-Qaeda, the payout by Canadian taxpayers for his detention and torture was $10.5 million.

Now, it’s a $31 million payout for three Canadians tortured in Syria after being wrongly targeted as potential terrorists.

delet

We can do better

Your country is so fucked.

Wow Canada sire has changed in the last 50 years. What happened, I thought you were all like pic relared

communism happened

Damn, baby Justin didn't skip leg day.

Pierre sure was one of the proto nu males.

thats not Justin, thats Michael

Why the fuck is the faggot still running hte country?

FUCKKKKKK... now this is no longer a rare meme....

At least we are beating sweden to the bottom of the barrel

ghost of communism

You just dont get it American. Maybe it's because of that IQ barrier that's clearly there between a real country and a facist puppet states. Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon could be actual Canadians because of such intellectual awareness.

>yfw no weed

How many average law-abiding Canadians would have to work their whole lives to pay for one terrorist handout?
50 maybe?

5 fatal ODs in Abbotsford yesterday

Is this the one that killed that Delta Force guy? Fuck this guy and fuck Canada.

BUILD THE NORTHERN WALL

thats fucking bonkers

I cannot unsee.

i'm tired of people telling me who my enemies ought to be. I don't care how many wars we have in the sand -- the only people spending a significant portion of their lives demanding my country's rights should be taken away from me, are to my north, and in western europe.

No other people spend their time, consumed with arrogance and hatred - demanding my 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th and several other amendments be taken away from me. They tell me I'm a piece of shit for existing. These are my enemies, no one in the middle-east is my enemy.

Canada is so much worse than Sweden.
The shit they have been pulling for the past 2 years.
No contest.

Politics-wise, maybe. We're not getting Sweden's grenade attacks and rapes yet

Canada is BLACKED.

agree 100% please send nukes

>We're not getting Sweden's grenade attacks and rapes yet
you haven't been paying attention

>Scarborough
color me surpised