/ptg/ President Trump General - The Patriot Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: Pres Trump on Opioid Crisis 10/27/17
youtu.be/yA-16xlaCuY
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/28/george-washington-church-plaque-honoring-first-president-must-come-down
wtop.com/dc/2017/02/nps-3-national-monuments-d-c-vandalized/slide/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Holy shit burguers, I thought a million abortions per year was a big enough problem you had, but 60000 people are dying by overdose due to opioid addiction, that's like the number of people murdered here each year, it's a pretty ugly number.
Guys, you gotta state the problems you have, this is the only way you can solve them.

We're playing in about 2 hours

>be French
>love sucking muslim dick you chose the Turks over Christian empires such as Russia
>fast forward into the future

you at 30 hours yet?

Link to cup?

26 hours

>inb4 The Jews fuck us over again

>Hillary Clinton will be POTUS
>Trump will be in prison
>mfw

Sup Forums 1-0/cm/

Go to sleep

>state the problem
Trump did, early and often during the campaign.
>fix the problem
Sessions is doing fantastic work.

Smashcast

smash

cast

dot

tv

that would be an anti climax for me

Bit strange

The problem is nobody gave a shit for too long
They were paid to look away by big pharma peddling prescriptions or they made boogeymen out of things like weed and shrooms
Meth, crack, and opioids are ruining entire towns and it's all connected to the CIA, DoD, and big pharma

I know who's getting arrested on Monday.

Monday night to be exact.

The conspiracy is deeper and more involved than any of you even know.

I know exactly who is getting arrested on Monday, and it will be the biggest suprise in political history.

It's Vince McMahon

The entire MAGA movement was one big promo for Trump's rematch with Vince at this years Wrestlemania.

The primaries. The General. Wikileaks. Infowars. Roger Stone The Inauguration. Russia. The Grand Jury. The wall. fucking everything.

Just a huge promo.

You guys gonna get the PPV?

Go to 69

How is Trump THIS dumb??

So who do you guys think is being indicted? Manafort?

> Does she have to be deported? Of course not!
Journalists these day are going way beyond asking loaded questions in the headlines, they’re answering them as well

GET THIS SHIT TO TRUMP, STAT!
insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/28/george-washington-church-plaque-honoring-first-president-must-come-down

All of a sudden the left wants to be strong against chi a woweeewozaohwowowowowowowowowowow

They had to use that statue?

Wtf are you doing fat piece of memetic typing? Do you know anyone addicted? Are you trying to help them?

The other problem is an order of magnitude greater.

just to be clear, thumpfles btfo
#TheResistance

>the person being "charged" hasn't been leaked yet
It is either not going to happen, its a Democrat, or it is a literallywho who worked for Trump at some point in his life.

AWOOVEMENT!

>When your audience is too stupid to think for themselves

CUcKOLIC CHURCH

Probably just his real estate agent.

That's a real thing? Sauce?

If you want to stop the opioid epidemic, you literally legalize medical marijuana. Someone will hopefully explain this to trump

> Guys, you gotta state the problems you have, this is the only way you can solve them.
Trump campaigned on it and Sessions is cracking down hard on opioids, both the illegal and the legal kind. He just put a **billionaire** of the big pharma in cuffs, pic related, won’t be the last one.

That’s some top tier journalism.
>now you don’t have to comb through the article to find their personal opinion

I can't believe this happened unnoticed. This can ruin your entire country as it did with China for the benefit of who knows who.

Chances are that if it were anyone connected in any form to Trump, it would have leaked by now.

>It is either not going to happen, its a Democrat, or it is a literallywho who worked for Trump at some point in his life.

My guess is Manafort for shit he did years back, totally unrelated to Trump.

I don't know anyone addicted. I made damn sure the hospital pulled my dad off opioids before he could become addicted when he was in for a few days earlier this year. I donate to charities that help addicts get clean, and to my church. I voted Trump in the primaries in the general. I have done what I can.

Nice digits

I doubt it at this point. It would have leaked already.

DURR WE GOTCHA NOW DRUMPFY

>legalizing weed will kill off opiod abuse

wut

what does the graffitis say?
wtop.com/dc/2017/02/nps-3-national-monuments-d-c-vandalized/slide/1/

Fuck off.

DO NOT
LET THEM
INTIMIDATE YOU!

Variation of Coulter's law?

DUDE

>Be USA
>Have very small working class
>have middle class that takes up 50% of the country and is 85% White
>Be France and UK
>have very small middle class that is entirely white
>have tremendous working class populations
>booming poor migrant population

The data does back this one up partially. States with legal weed have lower opioid addiction rates.

>I doubt it at this point. It would have leaked already.

Flynn could be another option. However, not sure for what. I saw the Gulen shit earlier, and I dunno if there's really something there.

We know he didn't file some shit related to foreign lobbying, but that turned out to be it was filed with the wrong agency.

States that have legal medical marijuana as an option for chronic pain have found opioid overdoses go down

>no healthcare for you

Nobody.
Mueller is more useless than Rand at this point

He's right.

I think everyone is expecting Manafort come Monday. If it's a Dem, it won't be reported but Sup Forums will melt down. Most likely it won't even happen.

Sessions would never go for it.

>I will talk to Xi (China) about the opioid crisis
>I will look into the pharmaceutical abuse
>ADHD patients are recommended opioid
>It's a public health emergency
>45 billions dollars was allocated in the HealthCare Reform bill
>one vote McCain literally voted against saving white americans
t.Trump during his speech.

So why doesn't that apply to asians or blacks?

Well not unnoticed, people definitely spoke out against it but the hand of the government trying to stop being from doing drugs was worse at their job than the shadow hand selling them and making money
Politicians used drugs and zero tolerance to destroy black communities and further destruct the black family unit
Now we just have niggers running wild with no ability to integrate

I would say so. They are desperate to shift the focus from Uranium One and the Fusion GPS dossier.

WEED

checked

LMAO

LMAO

Fine, god bless you.

It won't solve in the current liberal era.

DUDE

Why aren't republicans opposing the republican president? IMPEACH!

The UK is where the US will be eventually if something isn't done - it has pretty much no manufacturing, London is too unaffordable except for those working in the finance sector and foreign multimillionaires, and the remaining white working class are so badly demoralised that they riot like niggers when the opportunity affords itself.

Weed

You have to consider where this shit has hit hardest; rust belt and coal country, where you had entire cities killed by exporting manufacturing jobs to Chyna and Mexico and mines shut down by the EPA and regulatory bullshit. They put a bunch of people out of work so elites could make a little more on their dividends. Now you've got a lot of men who are not only in physical pain because they do backbreaking labor, but also depressed and unfulfilled because you took away their sense of accomplishment. It was stupid easy to hook them on highly addictive drugs that dull both those pains.

It's a big reason why the midwest is swinging back, and why every time Trump has coal miners or UAW types (that set of union leaders that weren't all mob guys but just white dudes from WI/IN/MI) they're crying in joy that someone's paying attention

STUPID CRUMP WHY ISN'T HE CHANGING REGIME IN CHINA?

He's right, medicinal marijuana helps chronic pain and less addictive. Don't be memed by the pot smokers, they're are less addictive drugs that cause less psychological harm and easier to rehabilitate than an opioid high.

> I can't believe this happened unnoticed. This can ruin your entire country as it did with China for the benefit of who knows who

It didn’t go unnoticed. It went with Obama complicity as opioids is a drug that mostly ravages white communities, same communities they wanted to destroy by taking their livelihood and political say. It’s also not a coincidence Trump made it one of his first priorities putting Christie, Sessions and even Melania to take care of it.

Gives them the weekend to figure out the spin. Otherwise you wouldn't make an indictment on Friday and wait til Monday to arrest. Makes zero sense. You would arrest immediately because pretty much 100% of the people involved in all sides are easily flight risks.

Really makes you think...

>Democrats salivating thinking that Mueller will indict Trump
They're going to kill themselves when they find Podesta and people related to him getting indicted.

kek

It got drastically worse the last five years or so and people obviously have noticed

It's hard to verify that because it spiked in 2008, the same time as the recession.

Does Nevada have a higher or lower rate of opioid abuse than the rest of the country? They're the most recent to legalize it so it would be good to look at.

Can someone make a collage of delusional trumpets thinking democrat-linked people will get charged??

Oh wow I like white skin= racism. Lol well Jews pretending to be white is racist in itself.

Yeah as much as I dislike the amount of Reddit posted, I honestly look forward to seeing the screenshots from there when Mueller indicts a Democrat.

>lgbt
>muslim
How I would pay good money to see liberal americans btfo muslims.

>1-1

>be american
>insulin ads start playing

I wonder if this creature has two fathers.

it's only been 4 months in Nevada since the stores opened
you need to look to Colorado and Oregon for a good data set

why is every politician in the US under criminal investigation?