Do you support Catalan independence?

strawpoll.me/14255746

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14255746
lefigaro.fr/international/2017/10/27/01003-20171027QCMWWW00217-tes-vous-favorable-a-la-declaration-d-independance-de-la-catalogne.php
strawpoll.me/14260251
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26498424/
nytimes.com/2017/10/05/world/europe/catalan-independence-referendum.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't even believe this farce. This is just a move to keep people distracted from the fact that the current government is literally sacking the state coffers. What a coincidence that it has been proved recently that the governing party has been stealing and manipulating the elections, but none of it hits the press because of this joke of an independence:

We have parties A, and B.
At its core, on paper, A and B are completely opposite parties.
Turns out A is unable to rule the country because it lacks votes. So, they get the help of B.
Holy shit, why would A and B fucking collaborate? Turns out the next 8 years A spends its time building up the biggest scam in the countries history which leads to the current big crisis, and B is making money through bribes from the parts they control from the country.
Of course A needs B, so A grants B whatever they want, which leads to B getting more and more power on their territories, and a empowering B's idea of independence.

Fast forward to 2017. Its has been PROVEN that they have been sacking the state coffers, and paying a shitload of bribes.

Some years back the same happened to B, which "dissolved". But guess what, their machinery is still running in this new party called C.

A and C, just want to keep getting bribes, and keeping power, but all the corruption cases which has been proven its making a pretty bad forecast for the next elections.

The farce is the independence of Catalonia. NOTHING is happening, they didn't even fucking removed the Spanish flag from official building. NOTHING will change. A will be seen as the savior of Spain, and C will be seen as a martyr, each of them will successfully retaining power, while attention is diverted from all the news about PROVEN corruption cases.

A is PP, and B is CiU/Cup. Again, don't fucking trust me. Google Catalonia's 3%, Spanish property bubble (started by Aznar, former PP president) for example, Gurtel case... you have stuff for weeks.

Holy fucking shit that poll.... I've never seen pol so thoroughly split down the middle on any issue ever desu.

I fucking hate Catalonia - such a meme nation.
But being a nationalist I respect their independence. Every people should fight for self-determination, no matter how much of a laughing-stock they are.

And besides, the only thing better than a butthurt Catalonian, is a butthurt Spaniard.

I do agree with you, apart from this "hating Catalonia" part

Mate, hate to be the one to break it to you, but politics has always been a stage performance by Fagin himself meant to distract you whilst his orphans pick your pockets.

>that pic
not my proudest fap

If Catalonia didn't want to join the EU, then yeah I would support it. Unfortunately, it's just another divide and conquer tactic.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

Allah willing we will crash the catalanes!

I support anything that humiliates Spain and the EU. I don't actually care either way, fundamentally speaking.

I'm rather surprised by the split, I'd figure most opposed it

Vocal not so minority it seems. It's pretty useless to discuss about it here though, threads get overrun with helicopter memes and Franco posting.

because, whilst its an interesting happening, ultimately there is little reason to care

where's the I DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT LATINO POLITICS option?

>strawpoll.me/14255746
No, rightful Spanish clay.

I'm not sure we agree honestly, why did you spend so much of your time writing that post? Whats happening here has happened a thousand times before hand and will happen a thousand times again. Whilst Fagin orphans are picking your pockets, your peers are laughing at your misfortune, for they have already been robbed of everything and have nothing left to lose. Misery loves company. So again, why do you thrash against it so? Your lamentations, your anger, and your sorrow is the sweetest joy to these 'people'.

Iberia has been divided among many different tribes and groups since before the Roman empire. And the Catalonians can trace their history back to some pre-Roman tribes. The Spanish ruled over it, but the Catalonians have always inhabited it.

With your logic, New York is rightful Jewish clay and the West Coast rightful Mexican clay.

Vote "OUI" there
lefigaro.fr/international/2017/10/27/01003-20171027QCMWWW00217-tes-vous-favorable-a-la-declaration-d-independance-de-la-catalogne.php

are you kidding me? fuck no i don't. worst idea ever, we're basically jews with no america now

holy shit, that's a close one...

We probably don't know enough about the local politics to swing it one way or another...

on the one hand, the vote was 90% in support of independence, on the other hand, it was declared illegal and less than half of people voted. it's entirely possible that people who don't want independence didn't vote in the illegal independence referendum...

this could be fun!
.___V
D E U S
.___L
.___T

>the vote was 90% in support of independence

It wasn't a real referendum. They held it like 2 weeks after approving it, which doesn't provide any time for a fair debate over the issue.

Consider that half of the votes for "yes" are just from happeningfags who want to see a civil war.

The president of Catalonia, Carles Puigdemont, is backed by a coalition of Catalan nationalist forces from the conservative CDC and the leftist Esquerra Republicana de Catalunya (ERC) parties, which, together with the radical Left-wing CUP party, command a majority in the region’s parliament. VOTE NO

Of course i do. Free gibs

The rest of Spain didn't get to vote on it hence it being so unanimous, the 10% that voted against independence being the few wise souls smart enough to foresee the harsh times rebellion brings but lacking the conviction to see them through. You really shouldn't be surprised that Catalonians would like en masse to separate from the rest of Spain, especially as Catalonia is the developed part of Spain, due in no small part to the Aragonese/Castille division during the imperial age. Castille was growing wide and Aragon grew tall. It is somewhat the equivalent of Ms May creating legislature that entitles people to a vote share based on a persons earnings and being surprised that we get a thousand year Tory reign controlling all but that one seat some poor 'peoples choice' candidate cuck would get to sit on, watching in horror whilst his beloved country is being willfully pillaged by the uber wealthy upper echelon.

POL IS EVENLY SPLIT

What the shit is this?
Are we going to divide Sup Forums into Cat-yes and Cat-no?
Why can't we all just agree that it's a bad thing.

Nah, it’s good. Apart from the self determination ethic identity stuff:
If it’ll be a lefty government it’ll collapse under mohammeds trucks
If it’ll be a right wing one it’ll survive.
Both serve as an example. But I don’t know how many lefty Catalonians there are. Any clue? Are they mostly commies?

wew

>2 votes apart now

I fucking hate all Catalans. People should know when they're conquered. They got assraped by Franco and yet still feel the urge to be "proud" of something. What a joke.

Also, they're anti-Catholic pro-Islam scum. I wouldn't bat an eye if each and every one were killed. Pic related

You've been posting a little too much today m8.

Holy crap, people are almost as divided as with the "are traps gay" question.

Why would you want Spain to stay with Catalan? If they want to try communism and become a shithole, at least they'll do it on their own and not bring the rest of Spain along.

>7.3% muslim
anything over .01% muslim is too much and needs to be purged
D E U S V U L T
E
U
S
V
U
L
T

Half of those who vote "no" believe meme that every catalan is muslim-commie-sjw-jew-feminist.

>are traps gay
No.

>BACKGROUND: Gynandromorphophilia (GAMP) is sexual interest in gynandromorphs (GAMs; colloquially, shemales)
>CONCLUSIONS: Results provide clear evidence that GAMP men are not homosexual.

See Hsu KJ et al.

I would support Aragon independence if it was done in accordance to the law and the constitution.
Cucktalonia was never an dependent state therefore it has no historic argument for independence, they also broke the law.

They way i see it they're separatists at best and terrorists at worst, who need to be put in their place either way, be that prison or a grave.

Catalunya has always been Commie/anti-Catholic scum.

>No.
bitch are you serious?
traps are extremely gay.

>

Can somebody tell this bitch that she is supposed to use a brown paper bag? The plastic bag is transparent, so I can still see her face.

If you're a nationalist you should support Spanish nationalism

Catalan 'nationalism' is just a means to create a commie country on the Mediterranean. Nothing nationalist about that. Don't forget that the anger over Franco is one of the main drives behind this independence movement

>No.
It has a dick, it's gay. Just accept it user

>t. science denier
Go back to whatever flat-Earther forum you came from

Are you denying the HARD FACTS?
>RESULTS: GAMP men had arousal patterns similar to those of heterosexual men and different from those of homosexual men.[1]

[1] Who are gynandromorphophilic men? Characterizing men with sexual interest in transgender women. Hsu KJ et al.

Maybe that's true but Castillia is not run by Franco anymore. Spain has one the most cucked people in Europe. Most refugee and muslim friendly. This fight is between two leftie sides but Catalonia independence would weaken EU so I support it.

okay nigger, explain to me scientificly how wanting to fuck a man isn't gay.
i'll wait.

You could also look at it from the other way: the Catalan question will bolster Spanish nationalism and thus strenghten the Spanish, francoist right

See You are wrong and the science is on my side. The evidence is absolutely clear - TRAPS ARE NOT GAY.

Just say you want to fap to some Astolfo doujins, instead of pulling all that pseudoscience on me user. I'm not judging you

a "trap" is woman mentally and if she gets a plastic surgery then she's a woman physically as well you fucking homo

strawpoll.me/14260251

Yes it will good for nationalistic sentiments all over Europe. EU needs to die. Strong nation states, even if it means few of the countries would split, will rise again.

jesus christ there's a difference between attraction and action.
the attraction to a trap is because they display female secondary sexual characteristics.
if you don't know a trap is a trap (never seen genitals) it's not gay because as far as your brain is concerned it's a female.
now once you see the primary sexual characteristic (penis) that changes.
a normal hetrosexual man (while still feeling attraction to the secondary characteristics) will feel revulsion at the primary.
more importantly even if he does not, at that point he knows it's a man.
at this point the question is simply this are you a degenerate that will perform homosexual acts because of a quirk in the way the human mind works.
if the answer is yes, you're gay, no exceptions.
it's not gay to be attracted to a trap (especially if you don't know it is one) it's incredibly gay to fuck it.

a trap is a man, even if they fully transform into a man threw surgery it doesn't change what they are.
a man is a man.

I'm for whatever ends with the greater number of dead communists.

THERE IS NO CATALONIA AND NO CATALAN PEOPLE THEY ARE ALL PAID ACTORS, THERE WAS NO ILLEGAL VOTE THERE IS NO HAPPENING THEY ARE DISTRACTING US FROM THE REAL DEAL STOP BELIEVING THIS HOAX THERE ARE NO DEAD THERE IS NO BLOOD THERE WILL BE NO CIVIL WAR IN A COUNTRY THAT DOESN'T EXIST I MYSELF HAVE NEVER BEEN TO SPAIN BECAUSE THAT PART OF THE WORLD HAS BEEN DEVOURED BY THE SEA BECAUSE OF CLIMATE CHANGE 20 YEARS AGO BUT NOBODY GOT TOLD AND THE BRITISH AND AMERICANS ARE FAKING THE EXISTENCE OF SPAIN FROM GIBRALTAR WHY DO YOU THINK THAT ROCK IS OFF LIMITS BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE THE MOVIE SETS AND FAKE PARLIAMENTARY BUILDING THEY SET UP THERE DONT BELIEVE THEIR LIES STAY WOKE BROTHERS EVROPA ERWACHE

>a normal hetrosexual man (while still feeling attraction to the secondary characteristics) will feel revulsion at the primary.
Again, see the scientific study:
>GAMP men had arousal patterns similar to those of heterosexual men and different from those of homosexual men
Men who are attracted to traps/shemales have arousal patterns similar to heterosexual men and completely different than homosexual men. It is scientifically proven.

>a man is a man.
what makes a man a man?

aren't you glad that trans people, a jewish invention, is blooming even in such right wing places like Sup Forums?

>blooming even in such right wing places like Sup Forums
hello newfag

>dis soviet tier propaganda

>Again, see the scientific study:
you never linked to one and again you're confusing attraction with action.
one can be attracted to something without acting on that urge.
urges are uncontrollable, actions are not, you're defined by your actions not your urges.

>what makes a man a man?
my say so.

i'll be honest at first when moshe told me this will bring down western society i had my doubt but these goyim hold onto their love of traps even in the face of the truth brother.

si us plau necessito més penis musulmà a la boca i el cul.

>you never linked to one
>"Who are gynandromorphophilic men? Characterizing men with sexual interest in transgender women." Hsu KJ et al.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26498424/

>urges are uncontrollable, actions are not, you're defined by your actions not your urges.
so wanting to fuck traps is straight but fucking traps is gay?

>calling someone a newfag
hello newfriend

>so wanting to fuck traps is straight but fucking traps is gay?

being attracted to female secondary sexual characteristics (which traps have) is straight.
performing sexual acts with a member of the same sex (which traps are) is gay.
so essentially, yes.

As an American, yes I do. This is how nationalism comes back to Europe. Whether you think Catalan is made up of a bunch of commies or whatever, they are by nature a nationalist movement. European power brokers have been peddling the myth that we live i na post national world, which movements like Catalan completely ignore. Let Catalan have it's independence, and every other areas as well. This is how we bring back nationalism and tear down the EU. (((They))) are afraid of Catalan and what it could mean for the rest of Europe. This is the return of nationalism. Embrace it and spread it. When your enemies make a mistake, do not be so quick to correct it.

Except you're wrong scientifically.
Wasted trips.

My older thread (Pic related). Its sad state when pol supports commies

The vote was counted by the independentist.

They didn't say 100% by pure shame.

Sure why not.

obviously don't know your history do you?

heh

Yes goy, just like Ukraine! Independence is good!

i strongly disagree.
i obviously don't have time to read the entire thing right now but by the way it's described these are men that are exposed to images and have their arousal patterns compared to either gay or straight man and being more strongly correlated with straight man.
this fully correlates to what i said, straight men are attracted to female characteristics and in general attraction is based on secondary sexual characteristics.
it's completely logical for straight man to be attracted to traps.
HOWEVER fuck the trap is still very very gay.

Whoa, I did not expect that 50/50.

How can you be against people wanting to form their own nation?

Where is the idea logical argument for forcing a people to be a part of a state they don't agree with.

I'm confused, because 100% of the white nationalists should have voted yes. If they advocate for the creation of their nation based on their ideals, they should be supporting others who want to do the same.

100% of the libratarians should have voted yes. Ofc because wanting to form your own organization or own group of people is a freedom that should be defended.

Even 100% of facist and Nat socs should have voted yes.

Because a people can't strive towards their common goals if they do not feel they are apart of the same people.

I'm really curious? Why did you vote no if your part on one of those groups mentioned.

I can see those who would argue that perhaps there are those in catalonia who do not want to suceed and allowing a sucession which forces those who want to remain Spanish to give that up is unjust towards those people. With that I agree.

But the fundemental thing I don't see you can disagree with is that: the people who do want to suceed should be allowed to no matter who they are or for whatever reason.

(I am slightly biased to independence because I've read the works of many catalan nationals such as Pablo casals where he details the individual character of the catalan people. Because they are their own people. They have their own customs and their own history and they are defiantly not Spanish.)

>these are men that are exposed to images and have their arousal patterns compared to either gay or straight man and being more strongly correlated with straight man
These are men who are attracted to traps, and their arousal patterns matched with straight men, not gay men. They specifically checked gynandromorphophiles, not just any men.

Even the JewYork Times admits, Catalan is fueling the fires of nationalism in Europe. These are the cracks that will take down internationalism.

>For years, people considered him a right-wing extremist for wearing the Spanish flag on a bracelet, explained Angel Muñoz, a 62-year-old chauffeur, standing in central Madrid.
>But not anymore, he said, pointing out dozens of Spanish flags outside the apartments around him.

nytimes.com/2017/10/05/world/europe/catalan-independence-referendum.html

Who is Pol? I only know Sup Forums

Has Sup Forums ever been this divided on an issue?

But logically it also just makes sense

Brainlets are stuck in 1936 thinking that Spain is le based Franco and Catalonia is commie republic. This narrative needs to die.

DAILY REMINDER THAT SPAIN IS A CESSPIT OF DEGENERACY AND MARXISM.

that's fine, this is still just attraction patterns.
we already know most man (iirc pedophiles are an exception) are attracted to secondary and not primary sexual characteristics.
that means a trap that's more overtly feminine will be more attractive to a straight man then a very butch women.
that's completely irrelevant to my argument, i'm not saying being attracted to a trap is gay, i'm saying performing sexual acts with a trap is gay.
these are different things, attraction vs action.
i don't get what so hard to understand in my argument.

What do you americans think about Europe's borders constantly changing in wars and declarations through history? You've remained more or less same for the last century, right?

Everyone knows that, mate.
The problem is the votes keep going to the same parties despite all of that. Because people in this country think politics are like soccer, and you must go with your team to death and booh all the others.

I change my mind, if you are a George soros globalist. Or a supporter of the EU superstate and new world order cultural Marxism and you truly believe that humanities problems will be solved by this model I can see why you would want to quash nationalism at every turn.

But are there really that many globalist? If there are I think us populist/ nationalist/ freedom lovers are ducked.

This is /pol if there's that many globalist here, then indeed they are the overwhelming majority in normie society.

pol is the guy you type in when you are too lazy to add //

>Do you support Catalan independence?
Yeah. It's nationalism fuel.

New fetish acquired. Thank you.

>Worldpride
>more migrants
Funnily enough these go poorly together

>mfw yes is winning