>EE > Chair

Daily life of monster baths.

The Goal of All Shota Elf is Bath

thanks, inberun

>Rubik's Cube is level 70
It can probably beat Demiurge.

Entoma > Yuri > Nabe > CZ > Lupus > Solution

You fucked up huh

solution should be higher, yuri lower, otherwise good.

You saw nothing

I see everything.

I have a weakness for updo + glasses. Please understand.

No bullying

Entoma = CZ > Yuri > Lupus >>> Solution > retard > Nabe

I can accept this

lupu-nee #1

Secret character: Lastborn Omega when?

Here's a full list of people who care about Lastmeme:

You forgot me

Why am I not on the list?

Where you get that pic?

>Support
>Yuri: Either charge out or dive punch. Able to go through projectiles or knock your enemy away as he super you. Example: You are being super comboed you use Yuri to break out of it mid animation.
>Lupu: Genki heal the HoT or Flame strike direct damage + DoT
>Narb: Straight line lighting attack or AoE lighting ball.
>CZ: Take pot shots at enemy till time out or hit. Or fires a single unblockable interrupt/stun bullet
>Solution: Root + Dmg or High dmg backstab, usable as finisher from your super combo.
>Entoma: Bug shields you or DoT bug attack covering your enemy and slowing movement.

Lupusregina is a Cleric which means she should easily have full bars on everything

only watched the anime, don't want to read some "lite novel" or whatever you call it. can someone explain why people enjoy this series?

No.

lel, fuck yourself.

seiga.nicovideo.jp/seiga/im6042440
for some reason she keeps molesting narberal in some nsfw fanart
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55267132

Real talk
How the fuck does Narberal justify humans being ticks when her youngest sister and potentially the sister stronger than the other six combined is a human?

solution fights like Ivy of SC. she can stretch and bend her arms at will like a whip

The goal of all threads is bait

I mean in a way yeah
The goal of all threads is to get replies isn't it?

The goal of all life is (you)

You just can't stop fucking up today huh

Why does trash like you exist?

I thought these threads were banned.

You thought wrong, retard.

They only got banned for becoming sheer cancer at points. They've gotten better. Kind of.

Well the mod finally gave up on that for now

You misunderstand. Her little sister is not a human, her little sister is her little sister. She simply happens to be of the same race as other humans.

Humans of Nazarick are not ordinary humans.

Sounds like undiluted bullshit.

No wonder your threads were banned.

Why do you assume that he is the creator of the thread

But it's true, a human from Nazarick wouldn't be like a normal human, especialy when said human is immortal.

Maybe like "Immortal Human" was a specific race in Yggdrasil so nobody except Ainz considers her human.

She's still a human though. And it's not like being immortal suddenly makes you not human especially when it's from some class thing. If she's a Miko or a ""Miko"" like Reimu then she probably has some prestige class that makes her immortal through something similar to apotheosis.

It's more like Lastborn is so much more powerful than a normal human that even calling her a human is a misnomer.

It's like calling Ainz a skeletal mage; it is technically correct but he is so much more than that.

If Lastborn is both level 100 and immortal then she's more or less a pagan deity in her own right despite being (presumably) some subset of priestess.

Previous threads were marked by
>LevelAnon PvP
>Dictatorship vs Muhfreedom

This one seems to be going the

Immortal/Nazarick humans != human

>And it's not like being immortal suddenly makes you not human especially when it's from some class thing
But were not sure it's from a class thing, and before anons say humans can't have racial levels I distincly remember Ainz talking about winged humans.

Technically any level 100 character is nigh unto a god. Hell, the 6GG were actually worshipped as gods. Ainz and Momon are also worshipped as gods in Carne, and neither of them showed more than a fraction of their power to the villagers.

Yeah but I'm just pointing out that 'gods' back in the day were just humans but bigger in every way. When they got hungry they ate a forest, when they throw a tantrum they cause earthquakes instead of stomping their feet. A level 100 immortal human is more or less a head god.

No, I meant that you have beings that look like humans and aren't really different from humans outside of being immortal.
So for Ainz Lastborn is a human but immortal and for everyone else she's immortal.
Just like some people here think Ainz is a human skeleton.

Oh yeah, the Greek Gods were just like that. They were basically humans writ large (and just super duper assholes).

Fair enough. There's things like transformative prestige classes in D&D, maybe she has one of them. Take enough levels in it and you become another kind of creature which would qualify as a heteromorphic creature in its own right.

Maybe Aura and Mare have classes like that.

Are you butthurt?

How strong is Succulent with the maid outfit?

Maid outfit limits his fencing skills.
On the other hand he's better at cooking than Brain.

Still better than solo climb.

You forgotten about the firing daggers and other shit from all parts if her body.

Just wondering, has the effect of "The Throne of Kings" been revealed? All I know is that they got it from one-shotting the dungeon

Because her little sister is an immortal, which can hardly be considered a human.

Nobody knows. It was left out probably for future storyline shennaigens.

Permanently rises all mental stats of the guild leader, aka the "King". Mainly rises wisdom and luck.
Source: my headcanon.

which one is that?

Lastborn.

The Throne might be what gives you all the extra guild levels. Might sound underwhelming but it's actually extremely broken.

ah

we haven't seen picture of her at all despite her being leader though right?

No picture that's confirmed to be her.

Nigredo would be best mother. Also her daughter would probably look like Albedo but more beautiful.

>your contractor is utter moron
>your boss is literal demon
>if you fail they will feed you veggies
Being Hilma is suffering.

Following the three goddess pattern, Albedo is the Crone, Nigredo is the Mother, and Rubedo has to be the maiden.

But Albedo is the maiden in love.

Not by original design. By original design she was an evil fucking bastard and a massive slut.

She still is.

>Nigredo will become Ainz first wife and have his children while Albedo grows old and bitter, and Rubedo will end up an innocent young gril forever.
Im fine with this.

She may or may not remain the first (since she actually listens to Ainz now and given that he's going for Project Utopia she's not really allowed to be as evil as she might want to be), but she certainly doesn't remain the second. Nymphomaniacs aren't sluts.

Nigredo is a black spellcaster
Albedo is a white tank (though her armor is black)
Will Rubedo be a red gish?

Nigredo isn't really a caster, she's an intelligence officer.
Rubedo is [???].

Albedo and Nigredo correspond to their 'colour'
Rubedo is redness and Nigredo called her Spinel (a gemstone which is often mistaken for a ruby, an 'impostor ruby')
I think it's very probably that she has a red colour scheme at the least

Still waiting for news of Nazarick Orphanage.

>Orders that the orphanage is used to find NW talents.
>Mis-read orders, those kid with no talents = free game.
>Yuri's reaction when she finds Entoma eating kids.

Oh well yes, she'll probably have a red color scheme. The best theory so far is that she is literally made of WCI and therefore a literal World-Class enemy, and Calorite Ore is basically philosopher's stone.

>First appearance is with ALbedos deaths squad
>PA ends up infatuated with the sentient WCI
>Albedo uses her sister to gain leverage over her adopted son

Will Philip the Vegetable mad man survive?

How can he possibly be so stupid
Do people whose heads swell up that much exist in real life?

how many volumes total do light novels like overlord usually last?

He fell for the succubus are sluts meme.

Maruyama says he intends 18 but might add more depending on how things turn out.

Shouldn't that be 19 now with 10 being split with 11?
Or was the 10 being split thing a misunderstanding on my part?

Popularity is one hell of a drug. We already got extended 10 which wasn't on his roadmap originally.

I guess. His original intention is 18 but the editor literally told him to rewrite 10 into something else so there we go.

As long as he keeps up the quality he can write a hundred thousand volumes and I'd be fine with it. I'm a fast reader.

cool, I was hoping for 20 or more, but 18 plus a bonus few volumes might just sate the thirst for the skeleton lord

Ideally it would be 27, since Overlord runs in 3 book cycles and the stakes rise every time. The 3rd book of the 9th (3x3) cycle would be a great way to end it.

How long will the vol 11 translation take? I would rather learn japanese if it took too long

Well if the main man Nigel gets the raws on time and nothing happens to him, we'll start getting the translations about a couple of days after the volume comes out.

I think Volume 10 took what
2 weeks?

21 days, actually.

You forgot to put edition, links to the latest threads, r/overlord, fan fics, englishclup.com and other stuff into OP.

So three weeks then
Still not that bad.

You forgot to fuck right off

Don't get butthurt general fag.

Whine less, fuck off more.

How is he a general fag? He was saying that it wasn't a general thread

To be perfectly honest seeing how one is made right after the last one dies it's a psuedogeneral thread.
That doesn't mean he doesn't need to take a fat one up his arse though.