The eastern front of World War 2 gives me goosebumps and makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up...

The eastern front of World War 2 gives me goosebumps and makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Could you actually imagine being part of an SS division on the border of the Soviet Union? Your commanding officer reads off Hitler's speech about Operation Barbarossa and the need to destroy Bolshevism once and for all, and you are ready to massacre as many communists as you can. Years of propaganda gave you a blood thirsty ideological possession to not even consider Bolsheviks human beings, and you and your bros just go out and absolutely fuck up Soviets.

>tfw you will never die for a cause as grave as the homeland of your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QANHAnNynWw
youtube.com/watch?v=HGdNGE-EP4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They probably could have won against the USSR too, if they hadn't gone to war against Poland (thus bringing the UK and France into war against them) and instead allied with the Poles.

I think it's time for counseling.

It all sounds so fun and heroic in theory. I remeber an interview with the Estonian WWII SS vet who said that in the war both whoredom and heroism know no boundries, meaning that each side has its own share of those. If you read diaries/memories of German WWII soldiers they all follow the similar path. They start with Russians being being called animals, asiatic hordes etc. but over time the narrative changes and they develop respect for their enemies and start describing them as though, stubborn, relentless, brave.

It's more likely your based grandpa killed several shitbag Nazi cunts while you spend your best years jerking off to Chinese cartoons

*know no borders

I'm actually first generation American and my family directly suffered under both the Nazis and Communists so fuck you

i fucking hate it when this argument comes up. The UK was itching to go to war with Germany. If the invasion of Danzig was the reason for war, why didn't the UK declare war on Russia considering it invaded Finland 6 weeks before the German invasion of Danzig? The UK saw the Germans as a threat because they brought themselves out of economic ruin within a few years and couldn't have them having their own banking system. It had nothing to do with Poland, and if it did, why did the UK let Russia occupy it for a half century after the war?

>If the invasion of Danzig was the reason for war, why didn't the UK declare war on Russia considering it invaded Finland 6 weeks before the German invasion of Danzig?
Because for the past 3 years Germany had been shitting on the concert of Europe while the SU had already been placed in a Cordon Sanitaire? Because pissing off the SU and Germany at the same time isn't a good idea?

>It had nothing to do with Poland, and if it did, why did the UK let Russia occupy it for a half century after the war?
What is Operation Unthinkable? What is not starting a Europe-destroying war right after the last Europe-destroying war? What is the threat of nuclear holocaust?

>The UK was itching to go to war with Germany
Which is why they let them re militarize the Rhineland, Annex Austria, Re-Arm, annex the Sudetenland, let them annex the rest of Czechoslovakia despite them promising not to, and so on.

The war was lose lose situation anyway. Either Germany won decisively on the continent and brought shitty government to all countries or Soviets won and inflicted kommunismus on half Europe. May the young boys rest in peace.

the fuck outta here commiegoldberg

youtu.be/QANHAnNynWw

If they wanted to go to war with a small weak Germany, then the war wouldn’t be dragged out as long as it was which means no money for the Rothschild war profiteers.

eastern front was a literal fucking hell on earth, why would ever want to be there?
>ywn die in some muddy ditch in ukraine after you get dismembered by artillery for the petty ambitions of two crackpot dictators
feels good

>why would ever want to be there?
Because you're a goosestepping neo-nazi who thinks the jews are to blame for all of his woes.

95% of the personal war memorials in my city are of men 17-25 year olds who died in Russia. It's really hard to see because it has their photo attached to the memorial. Father's and sons, brothers. So many feels. If you'd like I can take a photo of some.

Mhm yes, except if you're going to start a war of extermination you better make sure you win it, otherwise your great grandchildren down the line will be blaming it on bad weather on a Taiwanese graphical design blogsphere while their female classmates suck on arabic cock.

that would be awesome

New film you need to see. Came out yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=HGdNGE-EP4A

same here . we only have a small one but it was for some poor fellows who manned a flak position they were between 14 and 16 and died to a dive bomber attack hours after berlin had been taken.