So her ability is manipulating paper, but she spends the entire first episode chasing after a book...

So her ability is manipulating paper, but she spends the entire first episode chasing after a book. Is there something I'm missing or does this make absolutely no sense? Yomiko is a qt though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WxsoJ6gcDT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just wait till the death song and airships show up.

Yomiko is such a sexy cutie!

is the series worth watching I've only seen the OVA

I liked it a lot. Anita turned me into a lolicon.
youtube.com/watch?v=WxsoJ6gcDT4

shit mc

Yomiko is my waifu!

I already was a lolicon since CC Sakura.
Anita set it in stone though.

I'm a fan of the ROD series and the OVA is the best thing to come out of the franchise. The anime had a great pilot episode but everything else felt rather diluted, the fights were mediocre at best and you don't get the same carefree clumsy Yomiko you see in the OVA. The manga series is a huge wall of text and differs greatly from the anime, in a bad way. While the three sisters manga is a bore compared to their daily life arc in the anime.

Purest form of love?

whilst she didn't do that in my case, she made me notice Chiwa Sato a lot more.

I fucking hope they went back to the library and fixed the books.

Hisa-chan was so gay for Anita.
She had some fine hips for a JC.

Are there even any webms of this?

As a lover of books, you can go pretty far if you really, really want that particular book, even moreso when it's rare.

Show predates webms so not many I'd guess. If I knew how to make them I would.

Like jump off the Statue of Liberty?

Maybe not that far.

That image made my younger self very confused.

Nothing to be confused about when inserting your dick inside something is involved.
inb4 you're a grill

Does every character have a lewd promo art?

The whole show is lewd.

Give me an episode and a time and I can help make a few

As mentions, she loves books A LOT.
Say what you want about the manga, but it really shows Yomiko entranced while reading books and being so immersed in them she can experience what she's reading with all 5 senses.

I don' know the time. But it was in Ep13 when anita was ninja roping from the skyscraper.

Nothing like seeing an adolescent girl undergo so much trauma she goes into shock and vomits.

British dub>Sub

I think this also applies for all anime.

Thanks m8. How the fuck do you even land like that and not kill yourselv?

Btw this doesn't have a BD release? Why is it 360p.

I bought the single DVD disks as they were coming out, and every last box comes with bookmarks with reversible promo art on them. Also, they came with actual EXTRAS.

It does, but it's mastered in SD so the BD is really just upscaled anyway.

How can you say you love books if you cant even jump off a state symbol to obtain books? You either Read or Die
You disgust me, go read ebooks.

Fuck ebooks, they're a nightmare to read and they hurt your eyes. Besides, there is no feeling in the world as great as opening a book and launching yourself into the story, slowly losing awareness of the world around you as the story sucks you in until the story is all there is and the world is nothing more than background noise.

>ebooks
>mfw ebooks are the point of the new series.
>The Diet created ebooks so paper masters would become weaker.
>entire point is for Yomiko to bring back paper art.

The villain's plan on the show basically was the same idea as wikipedia. Why were they so against it?

>get nice panty shots in the first few episodes, the natural kind, not in your face like ecchi anime
>never again in the later episodes
I was pissed. The plot was shit too.

It started nice

There was no plot in the beginning it was literally daily life until they suddenly pulled the shit with the editor.