Danganronpa

Are we ever going to see this? Will it be in Mirai?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaifox.com/g/30815/1/
hitomi.la/reader/955330.html#1-
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for memes.

Why do SHSLs lack critical thinking skills except Junko?

Why is this doujin so good?

Second for Ultimate Second Gunman

pssshh... kid... you know nothing...

>expecting critical thinking from the likes of SHSL Lewd Swimmer, SHSL Candy Slut, SHSL One Punch Man etc.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Glorious, my friend!

It isn't. There is only one Danganronpa doujin worth fapping.

....not about me...

Drop the gun m8

Which DR character had the best execution scene?

Well, it's not like there would be anything special about that. Junko says that the despairs went under the NWP in purpose to be able to turn into a Junko so I dont think they'd need too much convincing.

...or my keikaku (keikaku means plan)

If nothing bad happens to Chiaki (not killed, converted, etc), I will have been 100% rused.

Leon

Hope is a myth! Despair is a joke! We are all pawns to something even greater: my plan.

Source? Saucenao and rev img search ain't helping.

Link it or something.
Seems hilarious but I don't know it.

>Well, it's not like there would be anything special about that
Izuru rounding them up, and what Izuru would say to Naegi.

I'm more interested in Izuru's viewpoint at when he meets Naegi and who he was thinking of with those flowers if he left them.

1) Leon
2) Kyoko
3) Chiaki

Do you happen to have the reaction face about the fist that can break walls but not love or something ?
LET IT HOPE

Kirigiri.

A close second.

In retrospect, I was always excited for the execution but most were kinda bad.

Zetsubou-hen might end with that scene, I think. There's no way that those flowers aren't going to be addressed, at the very least.

Leon. I like the novelty of Peko's one too.

It's funny as fuck.
hentaifox.com/g/30815/1/

>Zetsubou-hen might end with that scene,
Yeah, I was thinking that or Hajizuru flashing back to it in mirai hen before we get to see Jabberwock.

I'll check it out. Probably won't fap to it. Funny is the opposite of horny, which has been scientifically broken.

That smug vampire loli doujin is impossible to fap to because I keep laughing

Leon or the heroine executions, watching them get smashed was great

Which one?

Where is this, anyway? Doesn't look like HPA, maybe the Reserve Course's building?

At least it's not a doujin that ends on a sad and brutal note. There is nothing worse to kill a boner

hitomi.la/reader/955330.html#1-

this one is better

I believe so. But who knows.

I'd like to believe Izuru was having the time of his life watching the broadcasts as the world falling into despair would get pretty boring after a while. Also possibly because that was the only TV anyone in the world had at that point.

What unique talent would fit Sato if it turned out she wasn't Reserve Course material?

Bitch
Lesbian
Corpse

Wasn't she the SHSL archer or something before Kodaka retconned her into a reserve course student to explain Natsumi ?

clothes designer I guess

Ooh that one. Yeah I couldn't get off to that either, some are too funny to get off to.

SHSL
THICC
H
I
C
C

Seriously look at those thighs and that body

Pretty sure it's Hajime's reserve course classroom? The table where those flowers are is roughly the position where Hajime sat in his classroom.

You know who.

Have hope, smile, and believe!

There are bookshelves in the rubble. Maybe some kind of mini library or a faculty room.

What's been going on in these threads lately? Anything new after the last 3 threads?

She mentioned being in an archery club, but she never said it was her talent. That said, wasn't she hanging out with Mahiru and the rest in the Main Course's buildint (and isn't that where Natsumi was killed)? Thought it was off-limits for the talentless students.

I blame it on the boring episode we had the other day

I don't think the new building had been built yet.

Well, Juzo is a huge fuck up. The one time he actually stops a reserve course student from entering, he creates Izuru.

damn she's cute

The threads are generally worse after Despair than Future. Probably because Despair has us bitching about how lacklustre things are compared to how we pictured it while Future has a hype train behind it at even the worst of times.

Pretty much this. Chisa getting mindraped was the only interesting part. We've just had episode after episode of building tension. If all of that goes towards a lukewarm ending, I'll be pissed.

I want to make Sonia a single mother!

Hajime would've killed himself with other RC students if it wasn't for that. And then we'd never have all those funny Hajime sprites.
JUZOBOYS
U
Z
O
B
O
Y
S

The fanart looks like reserve course. Here are the best shots from the episode of the room where Naegi and Izuru met and then here are shots of 77-B's class and Hajime's class.

It looks closer to the reserve course and the flowers are where Hajime and Natsumi sat.

If it's not a random room, then its the reserves.

Her whole story was dumbed down to shoehorn Hinata into it. And only for the sake of Hinata investigating into the Main course building and get beat up.
Because Despair is absolutely bullshit

>Being this stupid
The killing wouldnt have happened.

I think Sato got great characterization and highlight the normals should accept they are shit and help the talented (Sato/Nagito) vs normals are shit but they should try to be talented (Natsumi/Hajime)

Why would she be in the main course building when natsumi wasn't in the main course (what the fuck would natsumi be doing in the main course building)? They were obviously in the reserve course building.

Of course it would. Junko intended to fuck shit up long before she even knew Izuru existed. She would've found another way.

I will help her care for the child user do not fear

>Her whole story was dumbed down
How was her story dumbed down? All DR3 covered was some stuff before and after the incident and not the incident itself.

Nah brush. At this point, I only remember her as the bitch who got someone killed just cause she had her panties in a bunch. How do you even hire a hit on a fucking Yakuza daughter and get away with it?

You don't, because no one hired a hit on Natsumi.

Nah. The riots started specifically because of Izuru being the place where their money went and was wasted.

>just cause she had her panties in a bunch
Am I missing something here or is it just considered unreasonable for a teenager to freak out when someone with yakuza ties threatens to kill you now?

Souda pls.

I thought it was implied. I doubt Sato would be able to kill her personally. Too scared.

its in the 77 classroom in the new building

You tell me.

She literally just had to stop interacting with her. Like full on ignore. Its not that hard.

>if you ignore your bully, he'll go away
Cuck.

Well I remember her more for her complete butt kissing of Mahiru and her talent and how the normals should serve the talented.

How could you forget GRAVEL SWIMSUIT, of all things?

>episode of the room where Naegi and Izuru met

??

The technical solution to a lot of problems can be to just ignore everything since then there'd be no story at all, sure
That's not how people are though, and it was reasonable for Sato to be up in arms about the shit Natsumi was saying (even if Natsumi was just blowing a lot of hot air, Sato herself couldn't have known this)

>gangster threatens to kill you
>let's just ignore her, it's not like she can do anything
not sure if naive or just retarded

It was a short flashback in episode 2 or 3 of Future.

Flashback in episode 3 of future when Naegi went on the intercom.

Now that I think about it, since despair 3 had Natsumi and her flower on the desk, the parallel between the series probably implies one of the flowers probably was for her that Izuru left out.

Hopefully in the next episode or the one after we start to see Izuru actually giving a shit about something to lead him to leaving out flowers.

Does anyone have that image of all the DR:AE Cumaru menu sprites? I went full retard and forgot to save it when I found it earlier.
Cumaru a best

>Still no Jabberwock

that sock had to have had the most thrilling fucking story in the whole game

Sato was a normie who fell for the yuri meme

What are people even expecting in Jabberwock? Nothing there would really affect Miraihen the FF killing game unless Hajime and co somehow build a submarine to get to where the FF is.

Pretty sure there's something about what's going on at Jabberwock that will spoil a major part of the story. We already know that Tengan was intent on protecting the Kamukura Project.

The fleet won't attack. Chiaki is in charge (she's the 13th branch leader), and she just wants to see her boyfriend again.

More thrilling than the game itself

Exactly.

Left is after he finds out that the DR2 cast are Junkofags and that his husbando is normie trash, to be fair.

>What are people even expecting in Jabberwock?
I want to see the difference between Izuru and Hajizuru

This is supposed to be the finale of the Danganronpa story so I guess people just wanna see what happened to the SDR2 guys.

The mastermind is the sentient Monokuma from the end of DR1. That's why in the video he was still at Hope's Peak.

Standing here
I realize
You are just like me
Trying to make history

But who’s to judge
The right from wrong
When our guard is down
I think we’ll both agree

That violence breeds violence
But in the end it has to be this way

I’ve carved my own path
You followed your wrath
But maybe we’re both the same

The world has turned
And so many have burned
But nobody is to blame

Yet staring across this barren wasted land
I feel new life will be born
Beneath the blood stained sand
Beneath the blood stained sand

>Engaged to three students
Who is the third? I know the others are Hiyoko and Mikan.

>Chiaki goes there only for hot game cosplay sex on top of her still comatose classmates.
Would be anti climatic but welcome

Explains why Hajime said boring. Because compared to the AI, real chiaki is butts.

The 13th branch deals with food. Why would Chiaki be the leader? Is it just so Hajime can eventually eat her out?