Did vikings really like to let their slaves fuck their wives?

Did vikings really like to let their slaves fuck their wives?

youtube.com/watch?v=y3mHXS-esEA

Probably, they're Scandinavian.

This im convinced north europeans have a cuckold gene

Sharing is caring

Did degenerate pillaging battle fetishists engage in degeneracy?

The answer may surprise you.

THey don't

Kinda makes sense.
>"I'm gonna run away!"
>"Here! Fuck my wife!"
>"Oh? Never mind."

i though vikings were honorary warriors
why would they get cucked?

That show is basically a female romance novel depiction of alleged historical events.

The only Dane I know watches his wife with other men.

>not letting your best buds fuck your wife
Are you guys gay?

kek

There you go. Chuck gene confirmed.

Cuckoldry is a Scandinavian thing

this

No they were pretty degenerate thieves and pirates. That said, it's not like they took their woman with them, so they probably didn't get cucked.

Pretty much this. Started watching it w/ the wife. 3 episodes in, decided to abandon ship. Just felt like it was kikes trying to ruin more white history. Wife still watches it. Women have shit taste in entertainment.

I share my wife with my best buds all the time. Bros before hos.

Fake and gay

It was a test, retard.

>> be viking
>> be looting and pillaging Europe
>> wife back in snowland
>> gets bored, fucks slaves

Scandinavians are cucks.

Yes, and it's a very cherised tradition this day. It's even law these days. Once a month, every swedish husband must let their wife fuck a refugee. Thanks to this I have been blessed with my wife's son.

So how do you deal with your innate impulse for cuckoldry? Do you just watch BLACKED?

this

Why do Japs provide God-tier bants so consistently?

No, but "evidence" just like the new one they have with the woman buried with weapons n sheit is what they've used to push the narrative that it was a thing.
Also christcucks notoriously wrote disinfo about anyone who fucked with them and as we all know they had their fair share of clashes

that's it UBIsoft is behind all of this cuckery

So the Bible?

It would make more sense that they let their wives use the slaves. Even in recent times members of slave owning families can use the slaves for sexual entertainment. Even the kids could use them. Think about the current laws 'protecting' children and understand that they could not exist in countries that currently have legal slave ownership such as Israel and other Middle Eastern countries.

They were terrorists.
> killed babies in sadistic ways (an example would be throwing a baby in the air and catching it with your weapon mid air)
> raping and killing women in sadistic ways.
> asking for gold to go away.
> didn't have any actual language. Just some runes and they didn't even record their own history.
> attacked monasteries, so a weapon free zone, and ran away before an actual army.
People think they were cool, similar to how people think pirates were cool.

Actually many small isolated communities/villages had a tradition of making the guest bang all their females in the house wives, concubines daughters and sisters.

Because traveling was very hard and slow willages were isolated and everyone was everyones cousin so inbreeding amd birth defects were a serious concern in any small willage.

Besides almost every non-judeo-christian culture was sex crazy.

That show have almost zero historical accuracy so no.

>didn’t have any actual language

Wat nigger

>didn’t even record their own history

Yes they did. There were oral histories which were written down in the 13 century.

Anyway, if you think Vikings were exceptionally violent for their time then I suggest you study some more medieval history.

>the book that says women are only a lesser extension of man and the source of corruption in society is pro women
Your ignorance is embarassing. Your IQ score must be astoundingly low if you dont even get the merit of the story of Adam and Eve.

The absolute state of Russian education,

If the tribe got too big or too small the Vikings would go VIKING.

They would steal women to concubine, or they would stay in areas where they could rule or get new land, most of the time they just became mercenaries(Byzantine, Persians, Omayyad)

He won’t study shit, he’s a lazy nu/pol/ faggot who only cares about memes and bantz

Relying on a show that is a projection of what people want Vikings to be.

They twist and contort historical facts to fit the show.

Also why wouldn't you fuck your slaves?

They are your slaves for fucks sake.

I was done with this show when Athelstan was crucified. That was such blatant nonsense I couldn't take it anymore.

The Last Kingdom is probably a better depiction of the period

100% scandinavian, and my only innate impulse is to crush everyone who even looks at my wife a certain way.
Stop being retarded pol

I look at your wife all the time, even snapped this pic of her

Come on goy, you don’t have any self confidence? Let others look at your wife and do nothing

NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE! IM CONVINCED THAT EVERYTHING SINCE 2014 IS A FALSE REALITY! WAKE ME UP

>Wat nigger
Snow runes is not a language. Especially in 800 ce Europe.
>Yes they did. There were oral histories which were written down in the 13 century.
Wrote down after they were humbled by Europeans and forced to stop acting like niggers. Also, my point still stands as they didn't record their history during the period that would be called their golden age.
>Anyway, if you think Vikings were exceptionally violent for their time then I suggest you study some more medieval history.
Learn to read, and then think critically before replying.

why would a yarl or leader let a lowly slave fuck his wife or queen?

i noticed that the SJW shit creeped into vikings where as it started off good

many slidu thread anonkun

"Look everybody, I'm projecting."

((( "HISTORY" CHANNEL)))

REEEEEEEEEEE.jpg definitely not tho lmao ...

This show is pure zog imo. Any semblance of Nordic culture or sexuality are totally derivative and post-modern. It's worse than code-era Hollywood. Disgusting and fake and also very gay.

Travis Fimmel made me gay with his underwear ads.

FPBP

Fpbp