>Evil guy
>Licks the blood off his weapon
>Pretends to like its taste
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqbtbTSeai0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>green text threads

I forgot about a whole scenario where some assassin licks the poisoned knife like a moron. It was a movie I think.

The Hero Yoshihiko.

>my blade, you see, has quite a burn
>arararararara

>innocent girl sides with main villain for unknown reasons
>she gets added on his collection of cumdumpsters

You don't like the taste of blood?

>things that never happen

Ow! so pointy

>young man has a bevy of women attracted to him
>is complete indifferent to their advances

Fuck off.

no u

High school guy meets a girl his age who shows basically no emotions and has supernatural powers, and then the next day teach says they have a new transfer student, and surprise surprise, it's the magic bitch from the day before.

I've seen this shit so many fucking times I can't even enjoy it anymore.

Lower your standards.

>settling for mediocrity

Are my standards too high to expect an even slightly original introduction to an important character?

>OP and ED take up 3 of 24 minutes of a show
>Pre-OP part repeats Post-ED part of last episode
>teenagers not fucking like rabbits

>boring episode
>something good starts to happen
>roundabout starts playing so you know it's over
god fucking dammit

Ha!

Japs are stupid. Once they stumble on a successful formula, they'll latch on to it and never let go. Even when it got stale or stopped working. That was why they got nuked twice and lost the War.

>ordinary looking young lad with otaku tendencies (this is you) is thrust into an unexpected series of events
>a harem of single ladies quickly forms around around the reluctant male who never fully comprehends how incredible the situation he is in is
>MC spends two seasons and a movie lamenting how hard his lottery-tier life is and how annoying these cock crazed sluts who love him unconditionally are

Harems need to just stop

Stop japan, stop

>an even slightly original introduction to an important character?

Could you elaborate?

>MC is in love with Girl A
>Girl B is introduced out of fucking nowhere and wins in the end

THERE IS NO JUSTICE

Reminds me of a post from a thread the other day of a screenshot of a mod post from 2010 saying a whole bunch of shit, but one of the points was how green text posting is literally Sup Forums cancer and anyone who does it is clearly a newfag etc.etc.

>high school boy is either a loser in school and no one likes him or is a nerd or something that makes him a loser and has one girl who is his childhood friend
>some reason he handsome even tho he bottom of society in school
>even tho he good looking not even one girl likes him which i find hard to believe
>one day the hottest girl in school or a hot transfer student ask to go out with him everybody shock
>100 chapter later after childhood friend and main heroine feud, hottest guy in school ask main heroine out but gets rejected for some reason, after countless misunderstandings from both sides they finally end up together
>yay i write a successful love story

regarding how mc is handsome and shit, why is it that someone who is a loser, bottom of society a neet has to be handshome when the reality its not

i want a mc who actually looks like he actually from the bottom not some handsome dude how can i realte to that

>Evil guy
>Licks the blood of his weapon
>contracts aids

>Wanted this to happen in chu2byo
>Wanted this to happen in konobi
>It didn't happen
sad

because a mod said it, it must be true

>just turn your brain off dude
>just pretend to be retarded

hate this meme

>New character shows up
>"Attention minna-san, we have a new transfer student today"

This shit has to end.

>mc about to lose or hope loss
>somehow 1min later bs powerup comes and saves the day

only i have seen this monster destroy the mc before a powerup happened

>its a fucking autist as well
>"h-hajime mashite k-k-kozupii desu
>proceeds to trip or bump into something

I never said I agree with it, just that it made me think of it.

>by the way that guy sitting over there is the new student
That would be rude.

Nosebleeds.

When in the litteral fuck does that happen?

>Pretends
You mean you don't?

Except that blood actually does taste good (my own at least, I've never tasted anyone elses)

>regarding how mc is handsome and shit, why is it that someone who is a loser, bottom of society a neet has to be handshome when the reality its not

because nips and landwhales hate fat people user every fat person never gets love in anime

most people don't want to see them with hot anime girls

the mc pic related got a lot of hate for being fat and hated it when hime kissed him

That's not limited to the Japs. procedural cop dramas on american tv are more common than that anime trope is in japan.

punch yourself in the nose and taste the blood
report back with results

what show do you want to discuss desu

rather than bs power up, it's just poor writing and ex machina and kuboism that you have an issue with.

It's just an SFW way to show arousal (ie. no boners). At this point its as much a part of the medium as anger/despair/etc. marks or any other unrealistic ways of showing emotion (shaky eyes, black face, etc.)

>Girl doesn't lock toilet/bathroom
>Guy walks in
>Slap
Do people in Japan not have locks or something

>2 years worth of semen
your argument is invalid

>mc accidentally bumps into a girl
>touches her boobs
>kyaa i will kill you in a death match
>dosn't even want to hear mc out

this is even worse

>It's a romantic couple has almost no development series
>Towards the end they finally become close enough
>They're alone, they both go in for a kiss
>The rest of the cast walks in and interrupts them

They obviously do this because it means X girl won and every other girl lost, but I still fucking hate it.

I can enjoy the "Transfer Student" setup, but only if that's his first scene ever in the anime. If the MC or his friends have met the transfer student earlier that day, it fucking blows.

But if I punch my nose, my sense taste will be hindered, as you must know.

Can't I just cut my jugular instead?

are there any uncliche school life anime

You should consider not watching shit anime that exclusively exists to sell merchandise

Why even watch it then?

underrated post.

Anime is mediocre after all. If you're not satisfied, then maybe anime isn't for you?

or manga

>Demons are good they dindu nuffin
>Angels and God are evil
This happens so much that I don't actually remember the last time when demons are actually evil

I can smell ozone or something, and my blood smells like slightly rusted metal. It has a nice, rich taste.

huh, maybe I can get behind this

But then you wont be able to watch any more cartoons, now hop to it! post-haste!

>Antagonist beats the MC in a fight
>MC wins the rematch
>He didn't get stronger, he was just angrier that his nakama were hurt

>Anime is mediocre after all.
How can a whole medium be mediocre? MOST anime is mediocre but some is good and a lot is trash

satan did nothing wrong user
all he did was disagree with gods ideal and gets told off for having a opinion

gods really the bad one

I like the OTHER shitty tropes, but a few of them really bother me. I'll be the first one to admit my taste is objectively awful and I eat up this garbage as if it were candy every season.

Exactly. Getting angry is a great way to become reckless and get beaten the fuck up, not win a fight

>satan did nothing wrong

Why aren't the bandaids working?

i hate the typical shounen mc
>stupid as fuck
>dense as fuck
>has no understanding of the situation but fuck that you either listen to me or get fucked up
>has shitty powers but with the magic of bullshit well make these powers good enough to beat top tier villians
>every girl wants to suck his cock even tho he has no interest in them
>gets put in hardcore situation and manages to come out alive
and the list goes on

>its okay that I endangered your life for no reason because I'm a cute girl

This is actually perfectly fine
Faggots tend to hate the girl forever even if she apologized afterwards

:^ )

not that all surprising, considering there are so many mouth breathing retards in my uni that i wonder how they have even managed to make it to this point

god does everything wrong
>goes to hell because you get jealous that the girl you love with another
>gets killed by the girl you love bf
>sends you to hell without hearing you out
>you can't say anything bad about his ideals cus you are powerless

I hope you actually like his introduction because it was pretty cool desu.

>wants generals

>with another man

Stop watching high school shit then fampai

>Stop watching 80% of anime

>the protagonist has a secret power they must unlock

all gamers are sexy motherfuckers that can get a harem

I just don't get them.

They're not even love triangles. They're simply a series of awkward, platonic relationships. Is this a fetish in Japan?

Boku no Hero Academia is thankfully different.

no it's just otaku's in japan can live there fantasy on getting a harem

Males in anime are always bland/boring/neutral looking. They're only "good looking" if they're bishies, and only bad looking if they're literally portrayed as fat, bald old men. Protags are always invariably ugly.

Love interests' opinion doesn't count, of course. When you're infatuated with someone, they always look beautiful/handsome.

>Love interests' opinion doesn't count, of course. When you're infatuated with someone, they always look beautiful/handsome.

so our telling me that all these girls from sao and accel world would date haru in a real life scenario

>if only X was here

If I remember right, Accel World's MC isn't like that in reality, that's only how he perceives himself because of his self-steem. He actually looks normal in everyone else's eyes.

no, the series wasnt trying to be deep or witty he literally was a fat piece of dogshit and had low self esteem because of it

>character says something stupid
>everyone falls over

What?

bakyuuuun! :P

Compare Haru to the rest of the cast. He has a fraction of their height, and his face and overall style is completely different from everything else in the series. He stands out like a sore thumb from the entire universe. It's obvious that it's a matter of perception, not that he's actually 90cm tall with a funny face.

I haven't seen that for quite a while though.

I know what you mean, plus the piggy transformation shit but if the theme of the show really wanted to depict this, don't you think they would have been a little more impactful and less cliche about it?

I don't know, it seems to me that its just a >youre a fat stinky otaku? You can get the grills too!
anime, which it probably is... you can't really apply logic to stupid anime
jesus accel world was fkin shit[/spoiler[

youtube.com/watch?v=VqbtbTSeai0

>jesus accel world was fkin shit[/spoiler[
At least the MC wasn't perfect, unlike SAO

>Character says something shocking
>Camera pans to the sky
"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????!!"

>Lame, boring parent is an actual badass.
>Child looks in awe at how badass they are
>T-tosan?
>Get back, I will take of this and we can go back to like it was always

I don't see any new/ongoing shows doing that. But then again, I'm only watching 4 this season.

Didnt watch SAO, I try not to watch garbage in general but sometimes you gotta torture yourself to see what the fuss is about

holy fuck THIS I hate overly expressed bullshit emotions

>grill says something not intentionally sexual
>male mc frolics and panics
>"EHH EHH UHH J-J-JOTO MATE"
>female realizes the suggestive words in her sentence
>blushes
>BAAAkA

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Accel World was a fucking great show, which we will never ever get any more of because it's the ugly sibling to a huge series that is SAO.

There's nothing cliche about Haru's self-image and they obvious don't want it to be impactful. It wasn't brought up during the show, not even once. Maybe someone who follows the LN can tell us if they actually touch on this subject at some point.

>main character is a good guy
>he or she defeats bad guys
>main character has friends