One Piece

Patiently waiting for the straw hat crew's scientist.

Other urls found in this thread:

opforum.net/threads/eiichiro-odas-recent-interview-with-chinatimes-complete.6501/
youtube.com/watch?v=oXfNIwcfa_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post your favorite color spreads.

The fuck's he up to?

Glad to see he's scheming something instead of being happy as an underling though.

nico robin is pretty sexy you guys

She was before the timeskip. Now she sucks.

Post more Nami u fucking scum OP. Noone wants to see this ugly clown more than is necessary.

whatever it is, he's fucked

He looks like a demon

How will deforming children help Luffy become Pirate king?

What are the chances of Caesar joining the crew?

about zero percent.

Fuck you.

about hundred percent

>meme gas man ever joining

We need another girl not Jimbei and him.

>We need another girl
Yeah, please give us more waifufagging cancer, Oda. Just can't get enough of that.

I agree

Carrotfags were Rebeccafags were Shirahoshifags.
You clowns never learn.

>meme fish man ever joining

don't worry jinbro is joining too

this arc is enies lobby 2.0
>captured straw hat
robin - sanji
>new straw hat who was initially an enemy
franky - caesar
>straw hat who rejoins
usopp - jinbe

holy shit I almost forgot the Noland feels until my latest re-read

>We need another girl
why? they'd just be another useless pair of tits who never get real fights

Holy shit you're right

Caesar was even taken as a captive like Franky was

All Supernova are waiting for the right time to create chaos among the 4 emperors and the right time will be when Luffy shows up.

I have to agree with this dipshit. Sure I would like another female character to join but Oda has made it clear he doesn't want a female too strong to join the crew. It would be refreshing to have a powerful girl that could join the monster trio but no. At best we might get Carrot who is strong but it isn't anything special. She is 5th strongest in the crew and would join the franky/brook tier.

Noland's kingdom will watch the snail tv in awe as Wiper and other Skypiea warriors descend into the endgame battle to help Luffy.

3 Sweet Commanders = Cacao, Biscuit, Jam

suck on these
nuts
will be a sweet commander

That picture gave me cancer.

People would rather have shitty Caesar than Carrot? Your kidding right? Just like Robin who has a strong fruit, he will be fodderized once he joins the crew. Carrot on the other hand is naturally powerful, to the point she made Zoro sweat but fuck all that and lets get in the scientist.

We need either a loli or a fighter type girl

I want to fuck that rabbit. Super lewd posing.

Caesar is too evil, and I doubt he'll have any kind of tragic past excuse that'll redeem him. We've seen too much of his inner monologue for that.

Now, Monet on the other hand...

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

Her power is shitty though.

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

According to people on places this is the first time Oda has hinted at Sanji's family and his past

If you believe harder she might actually join

Well, after seeing the Urouge meme becoming reality I can say I'm more optimistic.

Whoa chap 830 was SUCH a chapter!!

>According to people on places
Literally who

Just let Nami get to her beloved Sanji-kun already Oda.
Quit stalling

of course
in this cover you can see the epic foreshadowing of Usopp betraying the crew for Lucci and a dog
Either that or covers mean nothing outside of cover stories and people read too much into things

does kizaru still smoke?

and will we ever see him take anything seriously?

Ussop looks pretty fucking cool in this cover. Oda should get around to changing clothes more often. Movies have the best wardrobes.

>and will we ever see him take anything seriously
He seems to be serious as fuck in my honest opinion. He's incredibly fucking competent and good at his job as we've seen from him studying as a child, ordering the take down of Fisher Tiger and all around violating near every pirate's asshole in his sight.

Canon soon

Cute!

54th for Carrot next nakama

Pudding is too good for him.

Even cracker called her a perfect wife.
She sounds like a creation to me.

How is Sanji not the actual perfect gentleman when you think about it? Don't like his quirks but he's objectively good enough for her.

He fucking sucked at Sabaody though. There were 10 Supernovas and all he did was catching 300 fodder pirates

>sanji
>third son, three-ji
>pudding has three eyes
Like pottery.

>Creeped up on Perona and sniffed her

Pudding is too ugly for Sanji. He will forget about her after this arc. Like he always do.

OODAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>mad SaNafag : the post

he took down three of them, and was then told to focus on the tenryuubito-attackers

but then he got stuck fighting rayleigh. can't blame him really

Not that I'm defending Caesar's inclusion or that claim, but Robin did some off-hand stuff and afterward, Luffy was like whatever, you can join.

And I just realized a few days ago that this is the sixth arc we're in. Everyone tends to not count the reunion arc as its own or outright ignores it. Here's how I see things panning out:
>Jinbe and Carrot (I don't want her, but I won't ignore the chemistry she has being naive with Luffy/Chopper) after Tot Land
>Two others at Wano (Referring to Oda's interview he did last year), Possibly Kin'emon or even Momonosuke if Kaido proves to be too dangerous and someone else
>Vivi/Carue when things go south at the Reverie and Cobra ends up getting killed or even dies

Last one is speculation, but I'm imagining they'll all come together near the end, or the pre-arc before the final saga. And to cover my ass:

opforum.net/threads/eiichiro-odas-recent-interview-with-chinatimes-complete.6501/

He's not talking about the fleet, but actual members of the Straw Hats.

are the nips like chedar the pharmacist?

>Caesar is too evil
that's exactly why he works so well

he'd fill the "evil comrade" niche

>that false flagging sapufag(singular) ignores this foreshadow by Oda
>inb4
>user
>Oda won't
>What if
>1). 2).
>sanafag
>even if
>if
>if

She's dead Jim.

seek help

>First Monetfags
>Then Doffyfags
>Then Jackfags
>Now Cesearfags

The One Piece threads used to be nice you know.

read

>The One Piece threads used to be nice you know.
newfag detected

The fucking Sun crest is on her tits. Who the hell thought that was a good idea to draw that?

He could have killed them all (I know that won't happen cuz one piece) but he choose to play around.

>I don't know what to say because he is right
>I better tell him to seek help
If you can't handle the truth you shouldnt invest so much into this.

>If you can't handle the truth you shouldnt invest so much into this.
the irony

nice digit.
but too bad you're autistic

>2013fags think they're old
OP threads were great back in 2007-09. Then after the timeskip, people starting shitting in the threads, but it started escalating right around 2012, right around the influx of Marinefordbabbies.

You literally didn't know how to reply faggot so you resorted to insult haha this is hilarious.
Atleast you're not new.

OP threads were always the cancer of the board.

he kinda reminds me the clown buggy with that attitude, oda still cloning good characters i see...

>that image
also moria never had those stitches when he was a kid

Sure they were, Narutofag.

>Daily reminder Caesar has now been around with the crew for over a hundred chapters

IT'S HAPPENING

>is named Dragon
>some association with the weather, if only circumstantial
>oriental dragons were traditionally associated with control over the rain and weather
>Sabo's whole fighting style

An eastern dragon zoan?
Do you think Oda is going that literal and on the nose with his devil fruit?

his ship's figurehead is also an eastern dragon

>SAPU ignores foreshadowing
>SANAFAGS ignores proof
Well seeing as you believe that oda will still ship crewmates even after the fact he said he wasn't doesn't leave you with much room to talk.

How does disproving sapu makes you a sanafag?
Explain that to me. Me posting a canon panel of what pudding said means I ship Sanji and Nami?

the crew is getting to big.

Really hope cancer like usopp, chopper, nami or brook are going to die. I really hope he is going to kill some charackters apart of shanks, dragon and sabo (either of those is definitely going to die).

Caeser killed fucking children, he will never join and he is not the "cool" bad guy at all, he is a retard like usopp, so absolutely redundant. nico robin did not kill children...

@147010645
No red ! for you.

>Hating based Usopp

I'm almost 100% sure that dragon didn't eat a mythical zoan type(no matter how cool that would be). Im guessing he has the super strong but very boring wind logia type and instead of being the actual eastern dragon his concept is strongly based on it(if that makes any sense?) what I mean is his name is already dragon, he comes from the east blue and with wind he can control the weather.(makes thunder storms via using the wind to blow rain clouds in whatever direction.) so in theory he's the east dragon but oda won't go fully since he already made momo one

>he killed children
No he didn't stop speeding reading. If you realized about now, the only things he has been killing is criminals and pussy.

>this panel is foreshadowing because I say it's foreshadowing!
two can play that game.

Ah, that too.

If that's the case, Dragon is indeed going to be a monster. Control over rain, lighting, tornadoes and hurricanes. That's a top tier fruit.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXfNIwcfa_M

>He will come back
Do I really have to explain this? Do I have to explain that Luffy was not planning on going at that time? Do I have to explain that later he said he was going to ruin the wedding?
>two can play that game
>play that game
Oh underage. Nah you are buddy :).

>dub

kys