Monday's indictment

Jones is reporting that Mueller will indict Manafort on Monday to cover for Uranium One and change the narrative. Flynn, Donald Jr. may be included. These indictments are ceremonial. That's why this place has been getting shilled so hard. They're trying desperately to get the spotlight off themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKntZEXHtlo

>Delusion: the post

Trump's a russian cuck boy and will hang.

You faggot shills really believe you can change the narrative at the snap of a finger don't you? Everyone knows Mueller is a fraud

Only retarded city shitskins and women voted for Hillary, every last suburban intellectual and god fearing American voted for Trump.
It's his turn and he's taking it.
Lefties btfo

Shameless self bump because this needs to be seen.

>Everyone knows Mueller is a fraud
Yeah, except for the judge that issued warrants.

You mean the puppet judge who's in Mueller's back pocket. You shitheads really think you're going to succeed with this lol. I hope i get to tie a rope around your neck someday.

Indicating manafort would not change the narrative manafort was involved with Tony podesta and uranium one.

It would only further undermine the hrc cabal and deep state

It would allow the media to focus on Trump and take some of the heat off Hillary and Mueller. This place has been getting shilled hard for a reason, they're confident.

You alt-right are going to shit a black brick when you find out
how utterly meaningless Uranium One is
compared to Russian govt collusion and obstruction of justice.

>hope i get to tie a rope around your neck someday.
stay triggered trumpkin nerd

>Implying that wouldn't set off Trump's nuclear option

They're fucked and they're just squirming around before they keel over. It's to be expected.

>Trump's nuclear option
What's he gonna do?
Order up an extra scoop and golf again?

>these indictments are ceremonial
holy kek OP you got me

Christ you faggots are swarming this board. The office must be packed today.

Earlier an user made a thread about looking into General Rossi, who was suicided two days before assuming command of the army's space and missle defense. Implication was it had something to do with the Clintons and Uranium One. 404 within a few minutes.

Yep, this is their last stand

>Christ you faggots are swarming this board.
>7 posts by this ID

lol

Just trying to get the word out on what to expect Monday. Thanks for the bump dickface.

i would not doubt it, the left were getting hammered by the hillary/russia shit.

A pathetically transparent one at that.

>I'm the real shill

Mueller indicts self. Sealed and delivered.

>b-but the Clintons!

you faggots are so desperate it's laughable

It is either Manafort, Podesta or Comey.

Nice trips. Check this out www.onbloggers.com/2016/11/the-strange-suicide-us-general-two-days.html

funny, they'll indict manafort and if it turns out to be bullshit, manafort is going to turn around and sue the state and Mueller is going to get the sack. Nice knowing you, Bob.

Worst scenario manafort either pleads 5th (and nothing happens) or pleads guilty (falls on the sword) and gets a slap on the wrist.

Welcome to Washington DC dumbocunt shills, the closer you think you are to a victory the further you are.

Bob Mueller will probably end up in senate hearings regarding FBI failure during Uranium One, especially in regards to Clinton pay offs, lol. Can you imagine this faggot staying in a Russian investigation after that.

Show the world anthony weiners pedophile list, from his laptop in a file marked "life insurance"

They might throw in Podesta as a sacrificial lamb to make the indictments seem genuine. Flynn and Don Jr. are just guesses. Sounds like Manafort will definitely be among the names since he refused to sell out Trump.

The whole story is fake news. If they had the indictments they would have arrested people as soon as the warrants were signed by judge, who would have signed them in the dark of night Thursday, and the would have been served on Friday for reason of preventing leaks exactly like this one.

He probably threatened to talk. Makes me worry about the informant who recently had his gag order lifted by Congress.

Jones is still pushing the idea that Mueller isn't /ourguy/. Which is he? Ours or theirs?

Guess we'll find out.

--BREAKING--
Drumpf is trying to start a war with Norks to avoid being impeached! General Mattis called Air Force Global Strike Command headquarters shortly after he issued the go code. I have a portion of the transcript of that conversation if you'd like me to post it.

Everyone knows you are getting played by pros.
Remember:
Putin was training with his KGB buddies when your bipolar diva was shaving wrestlers.

Yeah I hope they have him in a safe place, or he'll be washed up on a beach with two gunshots in the back of his head real soon.

Did he see an awfully hot coffee pot?

Mueller is going to bring a charge against himself. That way he cucks to Trump and can't get Clinton'ed. He will be taken off of the case and pardoned later. New sheriff will be bringing the heat.

Come on, the timing is stupid. The reason none of the lefty shit has been sticking is because they're desperate and therefore sloppy.