Any reason Harvey Weinstein isn't arrested?

Who is protecting him? I mean, RAPE, guys, RAPE. RAPE is among the worst crimes out there. RAPE. Why is the rapist not in prison? Who is protecting the Weinstein? Who has shut it down?

Was it actual rape, or "I sucked his cock and he didn't get me a feature film" kind of rape?

The women of Hollywood have no authority over rich Jewish men.

>these autistic retards actually think this rich jew from Hollywood is actually going to get arrested

Lol what a nice joke.

bump

Fuck Hollywood

Why are movies even a thing? Music too. It's unnecessary distraction from what is important

money can buy anything
if he was poor and black he'd already be in jail

good thing he committed no crimes

>Who is protecting him?
gee golly gosh i wonder who it could be

Lack of current evidence and I do believe he has left the country to enroll in a 'Treatment Program' abroad.

So who? Do tell!

>to enroll in a 'Treatment Program' abroad.
In a country with an extradition treaty... or Poland?

This isn't a situation where he was drugging people or outright blackmailing them. He gave them a choice.

>Who is protecting him?

You think he's the only guy in Hollywood who did this?

>He gave them a choice.
Get raped or face violence and then be raped?

Considering most of these actresses were compensated with roles in award winning films why aren't they being arrested for prostitution?

no more like have sex with me or don't have a career

I want to go public, I need to clear the air. - Weinstein didn't rape me... or even grope me.

There are many, many out there who Harvey hasn't abused in any way -- literally dozens... and just keep in mind, he's spent almost a week in a European horndog rehab, so lets all give him a break. He's making an attempt to put things right.

>"I can't decide if I hate jews or women more" THE THREAD

these people think it's rape when you look at them, using their terms he probably did rape her

The law applies to everyone.

It was consentual sex in exchange for favors. None of them went to the police or have any evidence otherwise.

Due process. Evidence.

I remember when I was in highschool too sweetheart.

his lawyers are telling him to wait for all the women to come out of the wood works so he can slap them all with countersuits

this is almost getting crazy, he would have had to schedule a rape meeting like once a day at this rate