JoJo Thread

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

So how about we try to explain one or each part of JoJo as stupidly as possible?

Part 1: An extremely buff British boy,with the help of a moustached man and a thug decides to fight against his evil stepbrother who is a vampire, because he killed his dog.

Part 2: Another buff British boy decides to fight against ancient homoerotic aztec gods of fitness with the help of his blonde friend who doesn't actually do anything,his 50 year old hot MILF mom and the nazis

Part 3: Edgy Teenager goes on an expedition with his grandpa,a black man,a student,a french man and a dog to find a cure for his mother's fever

Part 4: A 16 year old teams up with a midget, an idiot, a fat midget, a chef, an alien, his nephew who is older than him, and many more to take down a hand fetishist

Part 5: A blonde girl wants to be a gangster because why not, she gains the trust of her teammates by drinking a guy's piss, and then beats the boss with a requiem or some shit

Part 6: A female prisoner hatches an escape plan out of the prison because she was wrongfully convicted. But it is revealed that the one responsible was the homosexual Priest all along and decides to form a team with a girl with a goatee,a little kid, an amnesiac,a tranny and some plankton to stop the priest from going to heaven.

Part 7: A paraplegic and an Italian are on a crusade to kill the president of the united states because Jesus told them to

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/giorno
jojosbizarrevoices.tumblr.com/post/149848168015/kira-argues-with-killer-queen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The last episode was so full of convenient plot twists I almost broke my table.

Araki can't write for shit

You mean this week's episode of DIU?

giogio is a joestar and giogio sort of sounds like jojo but it also kind of sounds like dio and technically he is the son of dio as well

Do we have to have another thread where you faggots point out plotholes that aren't there?

You say Giorno Giovanna is pronounced Jorno Jovana in both Italian and Japanese, so it doesn't really sound like Dio. The spelling is similar, though.

His birth name is Haruno Shiobana, anyway.

>wahhh wahhh people are actually discussing jojo in this jojo thread

fuck off

Did I say you couldn't discuss JoJo? I just don't want to discuss the same topics over and over again (especially when the topic is fucking stupid).

The only sure fire plot hole I can think of is Aya helping Kira with her stand. She should have fought him and tried to kill him.

The fact that he was able force her to do the operation that fast while being chased by the gang is bullshit.

>plot twists = bad story

wat

An old man has to go to Cario settle a family dispute that started with his grandfather. He gets stabbed in the neck and his autistic son beats up a gay vampire

>She should have fought him and tried to kill him.
because she's actually a bad person, and didn't fuck over yukako for life only because of her twisted whims and delusion.

Aya's actions while being threated by a murderer aren't a plot hole because she's never been exposed to a murderer before and wasn't ready for a fight. Learn what a plot hole is you spastic.

A continuity error however is how Kira managed to get so far ahead of the gang when very little time past between him running and them chasing his hand. However, even that can be handwaved by saying the floating hand was moving slowly while Kira was running.

Fuck off with that narrative. She joined everyone else when Shigechi died and so why would she help a murderer?

Picture this. Guy who has his hand cut off and is bloodied up walks to your store, just off the fact that he is alone is coming to you is enough to warrant her to kill the sob. Not use her stand to patch him up. Bullshit.

Araki is a hack.

How the fuck do Americans pronounce Giorno anyway? Gee-orno? Guee-orno? (as in, a hard G sound) Jay-orno?

Why is Pucci such a good villain? Araki really did nail him when it came to writing part 6.

the same way an american would pronounce soup du jour, except with a "no" at the end of jour.

which character do you relate most to?

Why the fuck would a guy walk into a beauty salon you stupid faggot bloodied up and losing a limb? Dumb idiots actually think Aya was dumb enough to not put two and two together.

Because part 6 is Pucci's story it's just told from the perspective of Jolyne.

>She joined everyone else when Shigechi died
To be fair she didn't in the manga. It's not impossible she didn't even know.

Isn't it just pronounced "Jorno" too, then?

>fuck off with that narrative

you misunderstand me, I'm not saying that she's evil, just not "good" like the protagonists are. Cinderella has no combat capabilities, she was probably scared for her life.

Because he knows the owner is a stand user who can change people's faces. Put 2 +2 together the fuck are you talking about. He walks in, murders a man with Killer Queen then tells her to change him or she dies and judging by the injuries on her she didn't agree without a fight.

She was threatened by him though and he literally killed the original Kosaku in front of her, it's not much of a stretch at all to believe that he told her to quickly change his identity or he'd completely fuck her up like he did to Kosaku.

Plus her Stand would probably suck at fighting, if Kira killed Kosaku as quickly as he did with Killer Queen right in front of her of course she'd be fucking terrified and focus more on doing what she needs to do to get out of the situation alive.

Anyone here play pic related?

>she joined everyone

Not in the manga

She didn't even know there was a murderer

Everyone has played pic related user.

>Araki can't write for shit
>based on something he wrote 25 years ago

Araki gave him an insightful, interesting backstory, that actually explains his motivations. He feels more real than Diavolo or Kira

Who would make a good Johnny now that Yuki Kaji is Koichi?

>Totally missing the point of Kira and Diavolo
>They don't turn into bad people cuz bad childhood or incest
>THEY BORN EVIL

Dumb animeonly

more like "zhorno".

see here en.wiktionary.org/wiki/giorno

giorno is italian for day, as in "bongiorno" and is pronounced exactly the same as "jour" (like soup du jour).

I don't know what you mean by "how americans pronounce it", but we would pronounce it basically the same as italians, at least if someone knew to pronounce it like jour. Only a fucking hick ass country bumpkin would pronounce it with a hard J.

How the fuck would he know what her stand is in the first place? He knows that she is a stand user but thats it. Yet Kira in that time can drag his bloodied body down the street, find the beauty salon, kill a bunch of people, kill Kosaku, tell Aya to change him or he will kill her, gets the procedure done and walks out of the store.

Utter fucking bullshit. Josuke and the gang were running at full speed, at best he gets 20 seconds. Not only what benefit does Aya get from saving Kira? Okay he threatens to kill me at this bloody state, what is stopping him from killing me when I heal him up?

You people are idiots.

I always loved how he felt much more active as a villain that pretty much all the villains in the series, he felt more like something DIO should have been, an active threat to the Joestars in there parts instead of a man who sat in a mansion all day having monologues until the group got to him.
I don't think he's trying to say they're bad villains because of it but Pucci's one of the first villains who's backstories justify how fucked up his mind truly was and explain his motivations perfectly, much better than DIO's "I'll rule the world because I can!" motivation.

One problem with the new episode: Why did he cut off his arm? couldn't he just launch SHA and run away, only cutting it off when they actually stop it? Had Josuke not healed the hand, it would die soon enough, stopping SHA. So some time could be wasted and if not, HE GOT HIS ARM CUT OFF. Also they could get a DNA scan off his hand, something Cinderella wouldn't be able to fix

IN THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Nigga had just been punched by Star Platinum, he wasn't thinking straight

He was afraid of koichi waking up and freezing it again

i didnt say that you fucking idiot. i was saying their character could have benefitted from some more backstory

I think he just didn't want to stop at all, and just thought ahead thinking Echoes will 3 Freeze that shit, so he cut it off in order to escape any attempts to stop SHA

Yet he was thinking straight enough to find Aya and get his entire identity switched up. fuck off.

>How the fuck would he know what her stand is in the first place? He knows that she is a stand user but thats it.

They actually added a scene in the anime in the Cinderella episode that showed him noticing the Salon and hearing what Aya told Yukako, add that plus the fact he knew Aya was a Stand user and how he must have been desperate as all hell to get out of that situation, it makes sense for him to go to the salon as a last-ditch effort that actually worked out for him.

>Utter fucking bullshit. Josuke and the gang were running at full speed, at best he gets 20 seconds.
That's the only real point you have.

>Not only what benefit does Aya get from saving Kira? Okay he threatens to kill me at this bloody state, what is stopping him from killing me when I heal him up?

Not everyone in JoJo is a full-on hero willing to die for what's right, have you ever seen what people do in desperate situations to die? Aya was just a normal salon owner with a Stand, she didn't actively search for Kira or try and fight him because she's not suited for it, it makes perfect sense that she'd change his identity under being threatened of death, when you're in a situation like her the majority of people would do the same thing so there'd be a thin chance for them to be able to survive.

HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWWWWN.

How the fuck does Puccis hair work?
How did he grow hair on his forehead like that?

>exactly the same as "jour"
Not really, one is ˈdʒorno and the other is ʒuʁ.

The word itself doesn't actually matter here though. His name is written ジョルノ・ジョバァーナ which makes up the same ジョジョ as with the other Jojos.

He cut his hand off so that Koichi doesn't gimp him by using Act 3 on SHA again, like he did before. He was beat up badly and was getting desperate so he didn't think through.

About the DNA scan, this is a japanese town in the year 1999, so I doubt the police in Morioh had access to those things. It didn't matter anyway Kira already had planned to switch faces with a stranger by the time he cut his hand off.

Chill out man jesus

>have you ever seen what people do in desperate situations to die?
Fuck, I meant have you ever seen what people do in desperate life-or-death situations to avoid dying

He said he doesn't like giving villains too much backstory because then the reader could feel too sympathetic to them, instead of the protagonist. While it didn't happen in SO, there was a huge gap between Diego getting his really tragic backstory and Johnny and Gyro getting theirs, so for quite some time Dio was the hurt one, trying to find a place in the world while Johnny was just an asshole, who got what was coming to him and also could kill in a heartbeat

Kira pays attention to the women around him, word was spreading about what the salon could do. Kira's a smart cookie he figured it out.
>Okay he threatens to kill me at this bloody state, what is stopping him from killing me when I heal him up?
Now you're just showing your underage. Why don't you hop on over to live leak and scream at how fake all the execution videos are because the people in them aren't fighting for their life before being killed. You don't know how people react to life or death situations stop being a child.
Kira wanted it to cause as much of an obstacle as possible and that meant severing all ties to it while it does its thing so if it gets stopped somehow he wouldn't share its fate like he did the first time.

He did his research like he said he would to fatty, it's not hard to understand what her powers are if you just hang out near her salon and look at people who walk out from there with completly different body parts, he is not a moron.

Green baby magic

Yeah but he could just run until it got frozen and THEN cut it off, save some time and blood

Gyro's backstory isn't a sad one. He had the best life out of anyone in SBR.

you are right, i misread the IPA. honestly its 6 am and time for me to go to bed,

He was desperate as hell, did you see how fucked up he was before he cut off his hand? He knew he was cornered and wanted to escape no matter what, hell, him running into Cinderella probably was just an idea that came to him out of desperation.

it was sadder than what johnny got, that's for sure. At least he had some motivation and a cause

Cutting off his hand freaked everyone out for a few seconds, buying him some precious time

Look he didn't know Crazy Diamond's exact power was to turn things to a "previous state" he just thought CD had normal healing powers. He used SHA as a distraction to keep them busy while he ran away, and in the case that Koichi wakes up and uses Act 3 on SHA then since he cut his hand off he wouldn't be slowed down at all, he needed all the time he could get to get to Cinderella and have his face changed.

What I'm trying to say is that he didn't even know that Josuke could've returned SHA back to his hand and have his severed hand used against him so there was no way for him to cut his hand off later when it SHA was slowed down by Act 3 because he used SHA to cover his escape in the first place.

>it makes sense for him to go to the salon as a last-ditch effort that actually worked out for him.

Doesn't work like that at all. He doesn't know what her ability is nor does he know if she knows about a murderer on the loose.

Oh and convienintely the location Kira was at was close enough to get to her salon in mere seconds.

>Aya was just a normal salon owner with a Stand, she didn't actively search for Kira or try and fight him because she's not suited for it

Koichi's stand is not suited for fighting yet he took down one Kira's abilities. A person's abilities can be used but you have to be creative with how you use it.

The thought process of her saving a guy who threatened to kill her in his state is not only idiotic but suicidal. He would have killed her anyway, so why save him in the first place? Nice logic.

> Kira's a smart cookie he figured it out.

Right. Kira a guy who only wants a quiet life made it his mission to find out what the salon was about.

> You don't know how people react to life or death situations stop being a child.

Didn't make a point and just acted like a child.

>it's not hard to understand what her powers are if you just hang out near her salon and look at people who walk out from there with completely different body parts, he is not a moron.

We are expected to know this? Fuck off. Defending Araki's shitty writing with crap like this.

>Stand: King Crimson
>Sub Stand: Epitaph
>21st Century Schizoid Man
>"Knowledge is a deadly friend"
>"The fate of all mankind I see Is in the hands of fools"
Was this Stand Power?
Is araki a Magician's Red ?

Kira LITERALLY asked Koichi if he had called Aya for help, meaning he knew she had a Stand

He also knows where Josuke and Okuyasu live, meaning he's done a lot of research

>We are expected to know this?
Everyone else figured it out. Sorry man but you're just simple.

Araki is a god damn Madman and Immortal being of higher knowledge than us humans. I swear hes not from this earth.

Are you an anime only?

The story later makes it a point that Kira is a person who does anything to survive, he probably grabbed a random guy off the street and went to the salon asking Aya to make his own face look like his, of course you can't have 2 people with the same face so he killed him off.

>We are expected to know this?

Well, yeah, DP even showed him doing this, even before he knew what are stands, salon caught his eye even before, so in those 4 days, he checked it out, and we know for a fact that he did, since he lets Koichi know, when he asked him who did he call for help.

You are doing a really shitty job at nitpicking, kid, step it up.

>Its an "animeonly tries to call Araki a bad writer" episode

True, but it is kinda weird how "The calculated serial killer who never left a clue behind" would panic like that, but then again he never was in any way losing, so fair game

Look at that ambivalent pink mug. That fucking cat waited over a decade for this.

>Doesn't work like that at all. He doesn't know what her ability is nor does he know if she knows about a murderer on the loose.

It works as more of an educated guess, when you live in a town full of Stand users and you hear one has a Salon that can pretty much change how you look, you piece one and one together. Plus you have to take into account how desperate Kira must have been in this situation, he'd have nowhere else to fuck off to, so why not use a last-ditch effort to head to Cinderella's, which, luckily enough for him turned out to be the right choice.

>Koichi's stand is not suited for fighting yet he took down one Kira's abilities. A person's abilities can be used but you have to be creative with how you use it.

Yes, it all depends on the character's spirit themselves though. Aya's clearly not the type to fight, given her high blood pressure and pretty normal career choice, did you forget how she didn't even attempt to fight Yukako back when Yukako pretty much was aiming to kill her? She clearly doesn't have as big a will to fight as the others.

>The thought process of her saving a guy who threatened to kill her in his state is not only idiotic but suicidal. He would have killed her anyway, so why save him in the first place? Nice logic.

Once again, have you ever seen how people act under desperate situations like the one Aya was in? Of course she knew he was a murderer and she probably figured she was going to be killed, but people in real life who have been in similar situations (People who are being robbed at gunpoint for example) still give into the robber's demands despite knowing they have a likely chance of being killed, the same applies here for Aya, she was desperate as hell to actually survive and wanted to take any chance she could of getting out alive, no normal person would just accept their death unless they're your average shounen hero, which Aya was not.

Knows she has a stand doesn't mean he knows what her power is. For all he knows particular traps could be step up in her salon if a dangerous intruder stepped in.

Key word "later" not now and so fuck off with that shit. As it stands now we don't know how Kira got any of this information considering all he does is work, workout and sleep.

Checking it out doesn't mean he knows her stand abilities.

Kira was shown standing outside and watching Yukako go into Cinderella's during that episode

That poor watch.

Yeah, precisely, he'd never been in a situation where he was actually caught like this, so it makes sense for him to act so much more desperate because he'd literally been caught in the act.

I told you already how easy it to figure this shit out, just stay near the salon and observe how magically a woman with fat flat nose walks in and walks out with a small straight one.

>Why i'm doing this Kira
>Me hand hurts
>Just kill those fuckers
>I want to break free

>Be Aya
>Normal day at the cinderella salon
>suddenly this blond guy with a creepy looking Cat Stand comes up all bloody and with a missing hand, carrying this guy, asking me to change his face to make it look like his
>point out the "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" sign
>he fucking kills the guy with his creepy looking cat Stand right infront of me
>tells me I'll be next if I don't do what he says
>I'm wet yet terrified
>change his face
>he hurts me and then touches my hands with his Cat looking Stand
>some seconds later that manlet and his friends come looking for him
>I blow up

Remember when Yukako showed Aya her powers? how freaked out she was? It would be no surprise that she was terrified when she met Kira.

>Knows she has a stand doesn't mean he knows what her power is. For all he knows particular traps could be step up in her salon if a dangerous intruder stepped in.
Do you really think he was thinking about this while he was bleeding out, stumbling through the city attempting to find any way to escape

This was his last resort, a final gambit in case everything else failed, he didn't care if there was a trap inside as long as there was a slim chance that he could escape he would take it

Plus he's been shown staking out Cinderella's, watching people go in and out, so he has some idea of what her Stand does

Not to mention during the Shegechi episode, schoolgirls were shown gossiping about how there's a magical salon that can change your face, so there's even a rumour going around town about what her Stand does

>Part 3: Edgy Teenager goes on an expedition with his grandpa,a black man,a student,a french man and a dog to find a cure for his mother's fever
>black man
Who is the black man again.

>"H-He was terrifying..."

Aya was obviously scared shitless

Come to think of it, those added scenes and dialogue really did help fix up that scene quite a bit, got to give David some props for adding those bits in. Hopefully they add some reasoning or a small scene later to try and explain why Joseph can't track Kira with Hermit Purple too

I'm guessing Avdol

>part 5: a blonde girl
>girl
nani

>Why i can't be a simple cat man
Poor Killer queen
jojosbizarrevoices.tumblr.com/post/149848168015/kira-argues-with-killer-queen

Random question but could Okuyasu scrap away an explosion?

>He doesnt know that Giorno has live giving hips and a tight pussy

>A paraplegic and an Italian are on a crusade to kill the president of the united states because Jesus told them to

>Literally tumblr
What the fuck happened to these threads?

The Hand is pretty slow, so probably not

What do you mean by explosion? Heatwave? Shrapnel?

I think yes to both anyway

Why the fuck do you faggots need a fucking pastebin?

I'd rather have tumblr links over retards trying to argue with people because they think they know better than Araki.

Why didn't he just fix the phone?

7/10 could have used more banter about using Killer Queen's stomach as a mini fridge to store Stray Cat.

Why does it concern you so much?

>average okuyasuposter has okuyasu's IQ
not surprised