How do I get ISEKAI'D?

Be a hikiNEET

Tokyo Tower

drive Shinkansen at full speed desu

Or this..

Get hit by a car.

>Car
Doesn't it have to be a truck?

You usually find some kind of portal that pulls you into another world.
You have to be Japanese, though.

Always truck-kun

I wonder how many people would choose some VR or fantasy world over reality. Guess Earth would be uninhabited but I am not sure. Normalfags are usually boring as hell so they'd probably prefer things to stay the same.

I think it's in the outfit. All isekai protagonists get teleported while they're wearing this stupid sports jacket and jogging pants.

Shouldn't we miss some slavs then?

Maybe we are. No one really notices it when they go missing.

When VR gets on the level of SAO or whatever, the most popular "game" will be some stupid lobby that normies just sit around in all day, discussing what was on TV last night.

Date black men.

I would watch an anime about Vladimir conquering some elf world and showing them how to make vodka.

Would you abandon your pets, parents, and friends forever to get ISEKAI'D, Sup Forums?

Brb, Gensokyo.

>parents
>friends
Where do you think you are?
My pet cat Mörri would be devastated though.

You mean Nangijala. And if that doesn't turn out so well there's also Nangilima.

So basically just like how Facebook is like half of all Internet use today despite the million more interesting things one could be doing?

>Not getting ISEKAI'D by your old pet that now is a girl

Walk on a Japanese road.

>wanting to fuck your old pet
Fucking disgusting

>get transported to parallel world
>gravity is greater
>civilization more advanced
>can't understand the language
>don't have any special powers
I'd rather stay here.

seconding

Find a random doorway with curtains on it

I can stomach incest but not that,

i would

Depends on whether or not my life would be better there desu

Facebook was a mistake

Speaking of it, was there ever an Isekai story in which two good friends got transfered into another world?
Or maybe two mortal enemies, think that would be even more interesting.

always choose anime

ever since i read this series i thought to my self that i would fuck our cat is she became a nekomimi

Have you watched 12 kingdoms?
It's not mortal enemies, but still.

Pretty much.

Eien no Aselia has both

I don't have a pet.

I don't know why but the masses will always prefer talking about celebrities and shitty tv or people they know about everything else.
You could give them the possibilites for iIntergalactic travel and space adventures and they'd use their space ships for gossip meetings.

>implying isekai trope is Japanese

Greeks and Homer give you a middle finger

Why the fuck would anyone choose VR over nature? Normies only congregate in cities anyway.

It's human nature, we are inherently social.

Arata, its kind of fujo though. MC gets mind swapped with a guy from another world, then his rival/hateboner sports friend he had find out about all this shit and get recruited by the bad guys to go hunt him down.

become kill

For the 'mortal enemies' category, I suppose there's Hataraku Maou-Sama, although that's perhaps more accurately reverse-isekai, i.e. the main characters are from another world and end up in ours.

'Cause nature has no dragons or wizards.

I know I am probably autistic but seeing stuff before me was barely ever any better than seeing it on pictures. Not to mention that you always see the same spots unless you spend hours with traveling. And weird planets or fantastical creatures are always more interesting than rocks and grass. Not to mention that you are usually some warrior with special power in an Isekai.

Is it bad that the frst thing I noticed was his erect nipples

Just quit my job and friends. Now what?

Live the dream.