Even Fox News thinks Mueller is God-tier

Even Fox News thinks Mueller is God-tier.

I wonder who will be arrested first.

Well, well, well. The plot sure thickens now, my friends, but be honest with yourselves; what else did you think would be the inevitable outcome? Donald J. Trump, the Savior of the West, Hero of the American People. Say it out loud, repeat it to yourself, and be honest; it sure sounds silly, doesn’t it? But you knew that. You knew it on June 15th, 2015, and the thought never left your mind, instead you just buried it. Buried it deep inside, where it wouldn’t bother you anymore, the nagging insecurity and the absolute incredulity of the whole thing. You knew this house of cards was bound to collapse, you just didn’t know when, or how bad it would actually get. Now here we are, 2 years later with a country in absolute shambles. A country that, you wouldn’t be too far off in deeming the “Kremlin 2.0,” seeing as how it has been more or less confirmed that that’s how we got to this place to begin with. It was a fun ride, an emotional ride, but the time has come. As the impeachment begins, don’t be hard on yourselves; the Russian propaganda was palpable to say the least, and for low IQ voters such as yourselves it’s easy to see how you could have fallen for such an obvious ruse. I digress, however. It’s time to let the big boys take charge, it’s time to truly make this country great again, by impeaching the one man standing in the way.

Manafort/Jr/Kush/Carter Page

He has over 40 Dems prosecutors on his teams so Drumpftards better let go of their la la dreams

This rat is headed back for the cage.

enforcing or eliminating the nwo was always going to require violence. Better sooner than later.

This whole thing reeked of bull shit from the beginning.

"The people tried their best but lost fair and square. At least you tried"

>implying we wouldn't be fucking partying if kushner goes down

lately FOX is saying Mueller needs to resign because of the dossier.

um. no. he doesn't and he won't. reasons in pic related.

Reality is beginning to set in.

How long are they going to pretend that they have any evidence at all? I'd guess at least until the midterms

>Fox News is god-tier and qualified to make such a claim
Sage kys

I'm reeeeeeing so fucking hard right now I can't control myself. It wasn't supposed to be this way. Trump was supposed to save us all. I'm going to take a nap. When I wake up I'll pledge my allegiance to the communist party.

They're saying he actually needs to resign over U1 cover up. Actually watch the channel, you might learn something.

Just because Hillary made $145MM selling US assets to Russia and the paid to create fake evidence against Trump doesn't mean.....oh wait

yeah, when the dossier spaghetti didn't stick to the wall they threw up U1

hint

>Jared

>I wonder who will be arrested first.
Hillary.

ffs MODS do your fucking jobs.

>with a country in absolute shambles.
wat

Mueller arrests himself on monday

Mueller is a good boy, he dindu nutthin