These beauties would not have existed if it wasn't for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr...

These beauties would not have existed if it wasn't for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. struggles against oppression just decades ago.

Why do white people have to ruin everything

It's like somebody tried to carve a white girl out of a block of frozen dogshit and succeeded.

>making policies based on your dick

That's nigger tier.
No wonder you love MLK.

and it only cost 10 IQ points

if that white assassin didn't kill MLK he would not be so famous (statues, buildings, streets, and memorials in his name)

so thanks alot you fucking moron!!!

the assassin isn't famous you retard, MLK is
>american education

>why do white people have to ruin everything
The only part of that girl that are attractive is the white parts

Would MLK be more famous alive or dead?
You just didn't under stand the statement well.
Think a little.
You should stay in school.

Mulattos existed before MLK. Only reason why girls like this exist is because white bois bleached negresses with their semen.

Negress ass and tits with white features because of white father.

See Meghan Markle and Thandie Newton.

The daughters of black women and white men always come out hotter than the mom.

Dead. He was martyred. If would be live today, his reputation could have been tarnished.

Imagine if he pulled an OJ or Bill Cosby?

Look at dudes like Lance Armstrong, who is white. If he would have died on his last bike race, he would have died a champion of people with cancer. None of that steroid shit would have come out.

Sometimes flawed people are better off dead than alive. They die heroes or they live long enough to become villains.

If MLK was into bad shit, maybe his own homies got him killed for the cause... before anyone found out he was into crazy shit.

severely underrated

MLK is a commie faggot

Holy fucking kek

You say that like its a bad thing

fpbp

You don't have to say you hate it just because its out of your reach...

You talking about rape babies?

ERMERGERD! If this is what future America looks like in the future due to race mixing I gota say I wouldn’t be mad infact I think we might be wrong on this one goys

White people dont ruin anything. They create a system for there nations and you SHITSKINS move in and ruin it all....fuckers, we're full!

>These beauties would not have existed if it wasn't for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. struggles against oppression just decades ago.
>Implying African Americans have significant European admixture because MLK the commie bastard who cheated on his wife innumerous times said something mundane about living together and characters
OP, the reason why African-Americans have significant European admixture is because their ancestors were bleached by white slavemassas who cucked the BBC. You should be cursing Lincoln for ending slavery if you care so much about mixed-race girls.

That' s not beauty, shill.

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums

the offspring of both come out more attractive than either period.

You forgot to add 1/3 cup of Latina and a tablespoon of chinagirl to that recepie user

Theres not enought blacks to completely BLACKED america my burger friend, actually its gonna be reversed, theres gonna be more BLEACHING just because theres way more whites than blacks in america, Just by doing simple math.

Hispanics thought, thats another story

If MLK were alive today he would be hated by the most nigs and the NAACP..

That's where immigration fucks things up.

Africa is currently reproducing exponentially, and spitting out niggers all over the world. It is the source of the cancer worldwide. It needs to be stopped.

off yourself shill

see

40% of africans are younger than 15, they're one unification war from becoming the next china.

wheres the black bismark when you need him

porque mulattos hacen el peto de nosotros grande mexibro

Notice that the only reason she looks attractive is because all her features, save her tan skin are white?? Hmmmmm.............

mestizos are prettier and more acepptable than mullatos.

Is this supposed to be a joke?

THis is America speak English faggot

>succeeded

At the end of the day user, regardless what race the parents actually is, ugly people make ugly children and beautiful people make beautiful children.

joke?! no one ever jokes on Sup Forums

It’s the black Canadian Jew who runs the hip hop industry..... what are the fucking odds

pero hay algo de mulattos....

what are the odds

well deserved (you)

ehh I never pay attention to them to me they are just that much more euro, mulatto is a true half breed best of both worlds

LeL you one uping son of a bitch

oh im not done yet

look at the kids of Heidi Klum. Her black kids are not attractive compared to her. Whatever whiteness made her attractive is lost in her black kids. Only her white daughter is cute.

Look at Rashida Jones. Her white mother was way more attractive than she is.

White dudes give black women more attractive children. All black chicks who take the white dick end up way more satisfied with the look of their kid than white women who take the black dick.

You need to waste a good looking white woman to make a plain jane mulatto woman.

Thandie Newton's mom ain't attractive but that white dick her mom took made her daughter attractive.

Take Justin Bieber's semen and stick it into an ugly black woman's womb... you could get a somewhat attractive mulatto girl.

Beautiful women would exist no matter what. You're thinking with your dick. Grow the fuck up and find some real pussy and stop thinking like a nigger.

the beauty part can only substained form the white side.
Else they would be like their African Ancestor masculine faces

hush, its not the daughters of these relations you need to worry about, it the men who carry the torch.

JUICED
U
I
C
E
D

white means pure

>Why do white people have to ruin everything
>Why do black people have to ruin everything

FTFY.

Black people make up 28% of the U.S. population yet commit 52% of the "Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter" crimes in the U.S. They commit 52.6% of the "robberies" in the U.S.

FACTS ARE NOT RACIST. WAKE UP BLACK PEOPLE.

MLK was a commie, a liar, an adulterer, and a pervert.

>married
>posing for nudes for instajew
Gas this fucking degenerate scum.

>FACTS ARE NOT RACIST. WAKE UP BLACK PEOPLE.
Additional study material for you dindus

lmao the fuck is this

kek

Nice vascurality,beautiful 4 pack and apparently some firm tits (fake?) I give 7.5/10

>Black people make up 28% of the U.S. population

Don't you mean 13%?

Would impregnate 3 8 9 and 11

That is an abomination not beauty.

>this is a faggot not a straight male

Everything pretty in that girl has literally come from whites. Whites improve everything.

There is only one woman worthy of such adoration, you retarded faggot.

she aint that bad user

she is a perfect analogy for America

mayatero de mierda

hit a nerve huh..

Mexicans got bitches like that of pic, why do you want monkey mayates?

An ugly ass bitch with no morals and a borderline retard IQ of 80 points in unacceptable, sorry.

Muh dik

because you can be infected with jungle fever and not be caucasian user.

Or probably because any male deep down we want to fuck a diferent kind of women, thats probably way back when rape and plunder was still popular..

Did Martin Luther King fight for gang violence, rap culture, broken English speaking niggers? No. He wanted the same culture that white people had. Instead, niggers have used their gang ghetto culture and has produced toxic towards the US.

I used to be leftwing as fuck and tried to date blacks and browns cause of jew propaganda but the only way I could stay hard was if I closed my eyes and imagined fucking a white girl.

>No one would have had sex with niggers if it wasn't for some boss nigger talking
>People aren't allowed to have sex, however they like, unless some "freedom fighter" appears

>Liberals like the fro so much, they want everyone to have one

It's like a farm equipment auction.

>implying that you have to be leftwing to want to fuck a black or brown girls

Like alot of things in life, sometimes you like it or not, they werent you thing user, nothing bad about it.

My first real girlfriend was a halfie and she wanted my dick because... wait for it... she was raped/molested by family members. Totally did not see that one coming.

I don't like black girls. I said this publicly. I was called racist. I asked a black girl out, she said she didn't date white boys. I called her racist, she proceeded to slap me. This all happened within 5 minutes of each other. Of course the only proper response is to laugh - both at my naivety and at how lower life forms react to their own hypocrisy.

Black people have long hated white men for being mistaken for gods, centuries ago. Now, if you google "Black people are" autofill will list "gods".

Wait was she raped by a black family member so she wanted white dick?

>this cutie

>race is a social construct
>racemixing will make us all better
Why do black people need white genes pumped into them like crazy to suddenly be """""attractive"""""
It's almost as if some unreal cognitive dissonance is constantly going on in the leftist psyche

Well alot of guys doesnt seem to get this but white men are for black woman, what asian girls are for white men.

Youll be surprised how if given the chance they will go for whitey if they could.

Or its just a women thing, they are more aware by what their peers will say about her, but that doesnt stop her to have a fetish for white guys.

Heck isnt one of the more popular stories/fetishes for black and brown women from brazil its getting married tp a rich white guy and live happily ever after.

Yes, it was a black family member. Is that why black women crave white cock? I can't say.

fpbp

She looks like a junkie even if you forget about her potatoe nose.

They're more likely to be sexually abused by a wide margin.

I still don't understand how you connect her "wanting my dick" with her being raped. Do you mean to say she wanted to date a white guy? Or did you mean she was more whorish because of what happened?

>Not even attempting to deepthroat
Dropped. I can't train that.

seal is ugly, quincy jones is an average black, these are white 9/10s who dated down in looks.You are overrating peggy lipton btw, she looked good in her EARLY twenties but soon lost youthful vigor, and Rashida was a fat girl during her potential prime years.

You are missing the point of inherited good looks through emulation of parents vs inherited good looks through recombination of genes and attributing it to BLEACHING being superior to BLACKING for this effect.
Zendaya looks miles better than either parent and so does someone like Taylor Swift, RECOMBINATION folks, two ugly/mediocre people can and do have good looking kids, and the good looking minority of the population have the chance to be the cream that floats to the top.

Every time these threads are posted OP always uses a mongrel that looks more white than black. That girl in your pic could even pass as a tanned white person. When in reality these girls are best case scenario. Most mongrels look ugly and are wasted genetically. A full white person would of most likely looked even more attractive and had better phenotypes.

>There is no upgrade from white.

syealing this

yep

STFU spencer your a joke

How can white people bear all those moles ? Seriously disgusting.

in a good world there would be only white people and some kpop qts