Finland hate thread

>supports Catalan independence
>bends over for the European Union

Nice meme, Finns. Just beware that you are about to be kicked out of the European Union and segregated from Scandinavia.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/872094/spain-catalonia-independence-news-EU-finland-Mikko-Karna
youtube.com/watch?v=gztGzNljqW4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

finland isn't scandinavian country to start with dumb spic and most finns would be happy if we were kicked out of jewrope
sage & hide

at least we don't have to pay 6 trillion burgers for some dumbass wall

>Hating Finland
It's not possible. Nobody kills Russians better or uses a hydraulic press with more autism.

obligatory

>kicked out of the European Union

>wake up
>finland still exists

>implying I am a moron because I said you will be excluded from your biggest allies

Fuck off, fagget.

Clearly the smartest Americans died in WWII and left your grandfather to live his life and we end up with you.

Varoitus huomio Saataanan perkkele
Talvisota Suursuomi

Why should anyone ever hate them? :D:D:D

We hate ourself

They support the destruction of Spain.

That's why you fucking want an independent Catalonia.

We must destroy eu. We tundra jews now

But why Spain, what did the Hispanic did to you?

>supports Catalan independence

What?

Some of us do some of us don't. I really dont give a fuck if thry gain independence.

yeh?

why do you hate me? i just go to work and on free time, play my video games :(

This

How could you possibly hate Space Elves controlled by a benevolent Space Doogo?

The Finnish PM wants to recognize the Republic of Catalonia, that's a direct attack against Hispanic culture.

go on...

Prime minister? Hel no, the guy is just nobody

this

Seems like a nation level banter eh?

I've always supported Uralic culture and I am fucking angry to be backstabbed like this.

>hispanic
>culture

It's one fucking member of the Parliament out of 200.

Backstabbing and fucking with people for fun is literally our culture

We, the Hispanic people won't be let to be pushed by a filthy Scott, Finn, Burger nor Leaf.

Finland isn't an EU member. Finland was in the same shoes as Catalonia 100 years ago.

People thought Finland would be a fake country that wouldn't last but Finland has shown them to be wrong.

>Celtic
>heritage

>literally our culture
I thought it was getting drunk on ferries and then drowning when the front falls off on the way to Sweden with top secret Russian communications gear.

eu has been fuckin us lately. Maybe this is the payback

:D:D:D:D::D

Any sources for this? Because i was not aware of him supporting independence

>kicked out of EU
oh god yes please, when we joined eu we got non of the benefits and all of the shit.

This. I wish we would join EU one day.

Yeah no, most Norwegians and Swedes like Finns a lot more than they like Spaniards. Then again the Swedish government is a bunch of traitorous cucks.

yeah that's right. Go on let it all out :)

Revenge for trying to ban salmiakki.

Finnish is not related to Swedish nor Russian. You are a fucking moron if you on that bases comparing yourself to Catalonia.

Yea it's nothing.

Here in Canada there's like 10 federal mp's and 30 quebec mps that are recognizing Catalonia.

express.co.uk/news/world/872094/spain-catalonia-independence-news-EU-finland-Mikko-Karna

>portugal
>celtic

Quebec is where the rich separatists went.

Wow, this is something I’d call a fake news

thanks

finland is balkan greatest ally and best friend, anyone who shit talks finland is no friend of mine
youtube.com/watch?v=gztGzNljqW4

finland is great

MP is not the same as PM you illiterate fuck

>The country’s MP for Lapland Mikko Karna has said that he intends to submit a motion to the Finnish parliament recognising the new fledgling country.

This fucking guy is not our prime minister an he is a member of parliament only because the shrewdest political snake Paavo Väyrynen left for EU-parliment.

Balkanization much, faux-Slav?

There are almost 200 countries in the world and you decided to make a thread about an insignificant speck of snow that has no influence over anything.

Mikko is just paavos puppet? Paavo would say things like this for buzzz.

read Kalevala, infildels

By Allah you infinnsdels have gone too far, the streets will run red with spurdos blood, the memes will burn and no black metal concert will be safe from our wrath, you've been warned Genghis

>Never said president
Sorry, a and the and changed the letters of MP.

Sampo makes monneys as we speak

>has no influence over anything.
?

>Best goalies
>Best rifles (SAKO, ftw)
>Dankest memes
>Best maritime construction cluster
>Hottest ice skaters
>Best alcohol
>Space Elves
>Wife Carrying champions
>Not Sweden

The UN and peace treaty influence, faggot

Sorry, "A Finnish MP". I am stressed out because my culture is literally dying in front of me.

/thread

>ywn re-arm a Finnish Hornet on a runway strip with your serkku during the invasion of Sweden.

Why live?

The finnish declaration of independence was illegal too. I have sympathy for catalonia. Also, you gained your independence from spain too.

>my culture is literally dying in front of me.
Funny, can't seem to get rid of your culture in California and Texas.

Finland is bro-tier.

Give us some context. What do you fear will happen to your culture if Calatonia becomes independent?

We gained independence because the filthy French made a puppet state in Spain and Mexico. We revolt in the name of our king, culture and identity as Hispanics.

Kek

The only reason anyone in Finland supports Catalan independence is in hope of our own "Catalonia" Åland getting hopes of independence and finally leaving Finland.
I wish they would go and leave us the fuck alone, those fucking boat humping, chip munching, money burning, conscription dodging, non tax paying, Finland hating, Swedish speaking swedes.

Hate not your countrymen

Democrats flooding the US with culture-less and indoctrinated free-loaders is not cultural enrichment is genocide to both of us.

Unless they supported The Reds.

Lenin's independence document for Finland was illegal aswell and here we are.

I doubt that Paavo would say shit like this, at least not right now when he thinks he has a chance to become the president. Paavo is crazy not stupid. He would not risk his dream of past 40 years now to support some catalonian rebels.

Finns have enough with their weather and their autism. Hating them adds little.

You got me there

Finns are their own weird little autistic race

Ålanders are my countrymen?
Seriously. Do you consider them Finns? Do THEY consider themselves Finns?

Why would anyone hate Finland tho?

>autistic
At levels no mortal human can understand. These Space Elves are something else.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE

To be honest, I have no clue. But since some of them sign up for service and they are being supported by their families to do so, I would see that not all of them are bad people.

>Mexico

Especially the end where Jesus shows up and BTFOs the pagans.

Try to read beyond the clickbait title next time, okay? It's one MP, who's trying to submit the idea of supporting Catalonia to the Parliament. Hell will freeze over before majority of the MP:s will actually go through with it.

Spain, capital of Hispanic culture. A culture of a remaining pillar from the Romans and Greeks, the image of dominance and imperial look of an identity with a language and identity.
After the wounds made by Franco, the reconstruction of Spain meant aiding back into pride and solidarity each part of Spain, the Catalan separatists took that from the Catalan people, the Spaniard and the Hispanic overseas.

You have about 323,000 total casualty reason to hate them.

So this is the power of mexican intellectuals

Finland doesnt support Catalan independence.

So this is the exotic comedy of the Flemish?

A new nation means there's another team that can beat Finland 14-0 in the Gold Match in the IIHF.