Schierke was the worst thing to happen to Berserk

Schierke was the worst thing to happen to Berserk.

Berserk was the worst thing to happen to Berserk

>Schierkes' ass was the best thing to happen to Berserk.

ftfy

No, Idolm@ster was.

Schierke is the prime example of Idolm@ster's influence.

This desu

Farnese, Serpico and Isidro were worse. They actually added nothing from Lost Children to the forest, where Schierke's arc actually equipped Serpico so he could be useful

>Schierke
>not chestnut moe cancer Puck

Isma is worst.

kys

Explain.

Also the worst mistake was the berserker armour. As if Guts ever needed something like that to go berserk and ignore everything that's happening to his own body.

>berserkfags are still delusional that their manga will be good again just "after this arc"

It's just sad looking at them. Enjoying boring shonenshit for 15 years and hoping for things to get better.

She is cute, but I think Guts and Farnese should be together

Well consider this: Schierke showed up in 2002 approximately, whereas Idolmaster first came out in Arcades in 2005. So I have my doubts it was Idolmaster's influence which brought Schierke into the manga, moreso Miura's predisposition towards Loli's / Young females.

I hope your favorite manga turns to shit too user

That armor saved his life and allows him to fight even more outrageous catastrophic monsters than before all hell broke loose, nearing demi-god tier. It makes sense, and it's not like it doesn't come without consequences.

Plus it looks cool.

The worst thing is chibi shit faces

The worst thing is drawing Puck too often in his chibi form. Complete overkill.

This
fucking waifubait slut

obligatory

>tfw Gut dick gonna go straight from her anus to her mouth

Schierke is the Lisa of Berserk.

and Isidro is the bart

Schierke's ass was the best thing to happen to Berserk.

Why would you care about relationships in berserk?You are either a woman or retard.

Why did they have to form a party? Like,couldn't they just introduce the characters as Guts,Puck and Casca head to Skellig? I hate how all these people are travelling with Guts,it ruins his character.

The page that killed Berserk forever.

These are the worst things to happen to Berserk.

People only picked up the manga in the past couple years so they are used to Miuras garbage and gladly eat his shit every month and consider it "good".

We haven't had a single good chapter in over 7 years.

>Why would you care about relationships in berserk?

So guts and casca's relationship is irrelevant and we shouldn't care about it?

It's not like its made the gang to travel to an island on the other side of the planet for a decade or anything...

..you're right relationships in berserk are completely irrelevant.

>Why did they have to form a party?

This new party is gut's new band of the hawk comrade replacements.

>ruins his character

he was edgelord in the begging when he was alone then he turned soft when he found comrades, he turned edgelord after losing his comrades and now he's soft again after fining new comrades

what's so surprising about this?

>muh edgelord

so what happen to guts right eye?

>Worst thing to happen to Berserk
I can understand maybe the lolibait but griffith's desicion making trip front he eclipse is bad? Shit taste.
>new people eat shit every month and call it good
Or maybe they like it you assclown, sure the newer arcs are nothing compared to the first few, but "garbage"? Faggots like you need to learn that middle grounds exist. Sure nothing particularly great happened with guts since Ganishka , besides form that rickert in griffithland was great, but this far in if the characters haven't grown on you to make an ok story worth it, then why are you even reading it or coming to this thread?
>Haven't had a single good chapter in 7 years
the boat took way to damn long, I can't argue that.

Why do I feel like nothing ever happens when I read this? In the Golden Age Arc,every chapter was exciting and added to the story but I just hate all the forced humour in the newer chapters and how long he drags everything out.

I come here to complain about how shit it has become.

i'm a bit drugged up on pain killers, apologies for the typos, but this should be readable

Demon stabbed it.

From what I've read in interviews, he had the whole Golden Age arc planned out before even beginning to draw the comic proper. After that, he's just been doing it chapter to chapter.

I'm not sure how you can say this when the latest chapter has Guts meet the Fairy king which marks the end of his current journey.

Correct.

Yes.

>t. paedophile

The current manga is only good/interesting when they focus on Griffiths side.

Yeah but it took 3 chapters after he got onto Skellig. Miura wasted his time drawing backgrounds,there was no reason why chapter 345 and 346 were separate when they could've been easily combined since he wasted about 7 pages of paper just to show us backgrounds.

Honestly this.

I miss when Puck actually felt like a character. Now he's been demoted to a medium for adding barely-mediocre comedy to the story.

When will we have human-sized elf shotas?

The only way Berserk can be redeemed is if all of the JRPG party get killed and it's just Griffith and Guts.

CG was the worst thing to happen to berserk...and idolmaster

I like Schierke herself, as a character, but to me she signals the point where Berserk started to go downhill for me.

>It's another "I want revenge retard Guts back and hate character development episode"

Getting really tired of this shit. Shierke is a great character

Yeah, not gonna happen. Berserk isn't that kind of manga anymore.

>Berserk was cool until the Golden Age arc ended and all of Guts companions died.
>Berserk sucks because Guts has companions.

Make up your mind.

The Berserk armor was the worst thing to happen

Hmmm, I'm a little confused...
So is Griffith the last God hand?
There wouldn't be any need to create another one, right?

I mean it makes up a total of 5 fingers, y'know

people who say berserker armor is the worst thing, consider the fact Puck was already magically fixing all his injuries every time he got into a critical state anyways. Berserker armor is just another Puck padding/reason for him not dying.

>wasted his time drawing backgrounds
i respect that you have a preference but fuck you for not appreciating the art of these comics

Its sad how the only times you're really reminded of how young he is are the few moments that he really laughs. We've had him at his most monstrous in Lost Children, its good to see him clawing back some kind of life even with the Beast of Darkness ready and waiting to take over and send him right back.

and my dick was the best thing to happen to your mom

Berserk will end with Guts is introduced as the new producer.

>comics

That's true man, I kept thinking guts is 35 when he's only 23
Anime screws my sense of age

I can't say I liked her addition, but chestnut Puck is 100000x worse

I want to see adult Schierke

you heard me faggot

There are some inconsistencies of the stories told about them in the past, the whole "4 angels? I thought it was 5." We just don't know if any have died (probably at the hands one of the rare survivors of an Eclipse... or each other/the Idea of Evil) or they only just made it up to the magic number. Nice and mysterious.

Like a little boy without a care in the world

>Arrows easily penetrate armor

Isma was the best thing to happen to Berserk since the boat.

Prove i'm wrong.

Miura's drawing guts much older. His hair turning white doesn't help either.

The problem is that Schierke, Serpico, the fairies, and the sailor guy are the only good companions.

The unholy armor doesn't help his situation either

When's the next chapter coming out? Or is is on hold again for the nth time?

Late September I think the note at the end of this one said.

Never did like that. The heavy iron stuff they all wear should be impervious. In reality, even chain mail is effective against stopping arrows.

Nigger at some point you have to accept that Guts can't beat Griffith with just a big sword and a cannon arm. He needed some kind of power up and the armor fits within the story's themes of losing yourself to rage.

Lol, no. It's because the story is just one boring arc after another. They just kill monsters and proceed.
Ironically, the only interesting moments are the ones they mention things connected with Golden Age arc.
The arc Guts was rescuing Casca was quite good, though.

>My face when all the girls have huge bushes

>We haven't had a single good chapter in over 7 years.

how can you not like this?

Shierke is honestly my favorite Berserk character along with Guts. I don't agree with your opinion, I think the RPG party has been fun and I hope they don't all die.

>We haven't had a single good chapter in over 7 years.
>hating the rickert arc

We got Griffith being slapped like the little bitch he is. That was nice.

But Conviction was better than Golden Age.

I disagree, but I said good things about both, so why argue?

Hilarious

So The Holy See is almost definitly praying to the Godhand/Idea of Evil, right?

I'm asking because Schierke talked to that priest in the village with the troll issue, and she mentioned something about the 4 kings, you know, the magic stuff she calls upon, and said something about them being in their Bible or something like that.
Was she full of shit?

Schierke's point was that what they pray to could be likened to the 4 kings, but they won't ever get their help because they aren't in tune with magic.
And for your first point, yeah probably. I assume Void's causality shit has been ruining the world since he came about and the Holy See was a misinterpretation due to some evil bullshit. Like a swastika or something, the image was used for something else and stuck, but they don't actually know where it came from in the first place

which part are you talking about? if it was bolts, they can actually penetrate plate from close range

Eh, It kinda took a slow dip after Tower of Conviction. Still good though.
Berserk Armor was probably worse than her, though Guts atleast still uses his head in fights and did need a great powerup inorder to fight what is the elite apostles he has ahead of him, if little girls and old men apostles could push him to the edge he really needed something.

Puck.

I swear Golden Age attracts the worst kind of people

It's not like the armor is some kind of overpowered bullshit. It helps him to keep up but legit cripples him. He's going blind and losing his sense of touch.

Did people really think Guts would take on the God Hand+Griffith just with a big sword and nothing else. Did you fags not read the first few chapters?

no, they expect him to scream "GRIIIFFFFIIIIIITH" really loudly and powerup ala DB
desu, i really don't think the final battle will be with swords

I would say his fight against Grunbeld really showed his mortal limitations and really made it clear that he needed some kind of boost hell he didn't even beat Grunbeld, he only cracked him a bit, but even with that armor dude still needs something more to take on God hand.

>Casca not dying was the worst thing to happen to Berserk.
Fixed that for you.

I hinestly can't imagine how it will go down. Maybe Griffith will receive a major downgrade from Fairyqueen+those 4 elemental gods or something.

But at least Guts can keep up with the top tier apostles now and it doesn't come without a major price. If anything he's weaker now without the armor because it physically fucks him up so much

Not the same guy so I don't know if he was reffering to a specific event.
But pretty much all soldiers in the comic wear plate and we nearly never see it protecting against anything.

the only time i remember arrows being a big deal was in the band's betrayal, when they wore only clothes.

how close are we to seeing a non retarded casca?

seeing as it's basically an rpg now, they'll probably have to farm some ingredients for the magic concoction first

I would say either with in a year or possibly never.

>now

Approach it from the other direction.
We see soldiers fight and die by the bucketload all the time. How often do we see their armor protect againt anything?

yes, now. i didn't say it became one now