I hope you treat your imouto with the love and respect she deserves, user

I hope you treat your imouto with the love and respect she deserves, user

I do that, but my imouto doesn't reward me with sex. What gives?

That's ok, not all imoutos are meant to be lewded. But ALL imoutos are meant to be loved

Not another blogshit thread.

Jealous imoutos are the best

They just are

Onee-chans, don't forget to be nice to your otouto as well.

While I respect the sentiment, onee-chans have no place in this thread

But it's reverse oreimo.

It even has a nice but boring glass-wearing childhood friend that is actually a bad guy

Why do meganes constantyl feel the need to get in the way of true love?

Just looked this up, looks neat. On a side note, why is it that all the coolest shit is never fully scanlated? I haven't come across a fully scanlated manga that's perked my interest in a long time

Good manga isn't always unscanalated, look at Sumire 16 sai!.

I think Liar x Liar is still ongoing. The translations stopped about a year and a half ago, but some random person without a group suddenly started scanalating it just a few weeks ago, already putting out 10 chapters in a week or two with another chapter due out today.
The scans aren't quite as pretty without a cleaner or typesetter, but I don't mind.

I hope they're just going to share that mountain dew and not do something filthy

THere is nothing filthy about life counseling. Sir, remove your head from the gutter

Source? Google and yandex giving me nothing.

They have life counseling sessions every night? Man, it must be great having such close siblings

These threads have been around longer than you or I, newfriend.

That's an unconventional way of sharing mountain dew but if siblings sharing a cup is fine then this is probably OK

They don't even need a cup, they share it mouth to mouth! Man, these siblings are great at sharing

I think I need more pictures of them sharing to better understand

This is good images of sharing.

Don't you know? Sharing is caring

LOVE stands for "level of violence".

What a shit game.

Must've been a Mountain Dew X-Treme

Check the catalog before making a new thread faggot

Posting only worth girl in the show