ANTIFA member here, AMA you racist sexist homophobic xenophobic islamophobic fascist nazis!

ANTIFA member here, AMA you racist sexist homophobic xenophobic islamophobic fascist nazis!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWK1O15dXpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys

WHERE IS MY RAKE

No.

Huh?

A fucking Leaf

Anarcho Capitalism doesn't work.

Praise KEK!!!

Why do you suck at bait threads?

A

Keep on ignoring these facts. Don't forget to feel morally superior for doing so.

fuck off nazi scum!

That was made by racists and was debunked, it's not true.

Good job being the one thing in the thread this leaf could make fun of, burgercap.

Shut up nazi, you aren't welcome here

Are you ready to die for your cause...

All nazis must be physically removed.

And your source is?

SAGE

U didn't awnser the question
>antifa in a nutshell

add jewish pls

>ama
I could use some help with a theorem Im working on, I'm almost done. I basically need to somehow show that if a^n is congruent to b^n with respects to a modulus m, for all a,b,n which are an element of the positive integers then a must equal b

were you born an illiterate faggot or did you become that way after your bearded, leftist, piquerist uncle molested you on a regular basis while your mother watched and masturbated vigorously?

>nazi not welcome
>claims it's an ama to nazis sexist ect
>leaf
Are you really this retarded?

Have you played goty wolfenstein yet? My mom bought it to me im so happy you can literally kill nazis.

I’m confused. There has to be a lot of people who just use the an-cap flag just for the memes, so why make fun of them like if it is there actual political ideology?

What's going to happen in November?

you deserve death

WHATS FOR DIINER?

SHALL

you NADZI !

fpbp

You make that sound like a bad thing!

Bullshit, it's real as fuck. I went through the trouble of recreating all of these by hand and it's real

Antifa

Bash the Fash, comrade! Wolfenstein 2 is now my favorite game because it lets me live out my fantasy of killing nazis.

rake yourself.

how could the jews have been gassed with such shitty doors?
islamophobia

What does Clorox Bleach taste like?

Lol leftypol is pathetic.

Sage

My mommy said that game is too violent for me.

ahmed im your ally stop

i dont take questions from nazis

chang im a friend to minorities please

all libertarians are far right winged therfore fascists

a nazi will be punched

its propaganda

Fuck you nazi scum, get off our streets!!

Why are you a faggot?

>My mommy said that game is too violent for me.
sage

it stings a lot on the tongue, wait why are you asking me that you fascist nazi?

dont deny the hollowcaust you nazi

im not leftypol im antifa

theres nothing wrong with liking dick, dont be homophobic you drumpf supporter

fuck drumpf impeach!!!!!!!!!!

Your mom might be right but my famlity told my that because Im a fourth generation holocaust survivor Im going to have to learn how to defend myself against nazis so I have to play this one.

oops wrong photo how do i delete that

nigger

my mom said after I get a job, such a fucking bitch.

OP is a faggot

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? YOU CANT SAY THAT WORD!!!

It's never been tried.
It wasn't real anarcho-capitalism.

How is it like being mentally challenged? Has it hindered you from moving out of your moms basement?

Yeah and it triggers the fuck out of fascists! I still cant believe they voted some one named drumpf. How stupid can they be?

communism has never failed either and it has been tried

>le anarchy
what are you doing November 4th?

Is OP overweight?

Does OP do drugs?

Does OP even know how to fight?

Fucking capitalist white supremacist bitch! #impeach

They're fucking a white male! By voting drumpf you are litierally killing a whole race of people and supporting nazi and fascism.

You probably believe in "voting" and "representation". You probably believe in the "justice system" and the "law".
You probably believe in the fractional debt based "monetary system we call "money". You probably "trust" the banks. You probably trust the bankers to "baby sit" your kids too. You probably trust Google. You probably trust history too. You probably "believe in" cool and want to be cool. You probably think its cool to agree and dislike arguing with your "friends". You probably like laughing even though you hate it. You probably have a bad sense of humor. You probably hide behind it too. You probably think if you laugh at something you did a good job at "contributing" to "your beliefs".
You probably same-speak more than a parrot. You were probably trained just what to say too. You probably hate it when asks you a real question which you don't know which reference to answer with. You probably like reddit and think its the best. You probably still use facebook and instagram too. You probably know a couple of memes and don't like a few youre too scared to save. You probably type copy pasta because you don't even know what it is. You probably have some money and think if you get some more people will like you better. You probably make fun of poor people. You probably think your wealth makes you smart.
You probably drink and eat poison every day.
You probably read less than 10 thousand words every day. You probably drink "alcohol" and let your wife take "birth control". You probably don't "believe in" God or know God at all. You probably watch televised propaganda and "believe in" that too. You probably donate money to pedophiles and work for one too.

no its not, all white people must pay slavery reparations, I already am, all of u should join in

stop confusing me with so many words drumpfie

canada is in the top 10? for education? come on, i've been educated in the canadian publich school system and i didn't learn fuck all. it's indoctrination into the cult of establishment scientism and propaganda. there's very little in the way of truth, or reason, or argument, or thinking going on. just endless memorization of facts and trivia you could easily google anyways. with zero life skills being taught and a seriously skewed version of history complete with cultural indoctrination and behaviour lessons. it's not a school system.

are we better then america? or is america simply less efficient at producing a compliant indoctrinated populace? canadians do seem to be more... docile and accepting of the situation the world finds itself in.

Prove that you are

Troll thread confirmed, good shit leaf

>AMA
>"I don't take questions from nazis"
At least show your tits if your not answering questions

guys i gotta go my mommy said that I had enough computer time and have to do chores.

bash the fash!

have you ever put your poop back in your butthole? If so, why?

im gender fluid

nice bait

What's your favorite Bethesda game?

I love communism, but I hate to chant innocuous bullshit with smelly people. It just isn't my thing. Can I still join?

sage

A FUCKING LEAF

And?

Where do you draw the line on number of dicks simultaneously penetrating you?

>pathetic
>implying reapers and red harvests are not cool as fuck

check your privledge

pol is now owned by antifa, FUCK OFF NAZIS!!!!!

>fucking leaf

Sage shitty larp bait

Good work comrade! White supremacist BTFO! We will win.

That's a hate crime, user. fyi.

Fuck off LARPfag

Poor execution, learn some subtlety you autistic fuck

Kys

inshallah my man

I'm glad you're a fucking leaf and can't influence politics where it really matters. When a Muslim immigrant rapes your girl, thank Trudeau.

You ready for Nov 4th, comrade? youtube.com/watch?v=GWK1O15dXpo

stop posting in this bait thread you fucks

sage

See how the Big other manifests in the mind. When there is no tangible reality then a symbolic representation is formed. It is however based on a fantasy, an almost fetishistic fantasy. It would be disappointing to this person when they discover life is more nuanced and complicated than this projected meme.