WHITES DO EVERYTHING BETTER!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e5nfrehyWDM
youtube.com/watch?v=zOmllmBBTU8
youtube.com/watch?v=cY9xgsMInn8
youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ywn pocket $6k per video to make niggers look stupid

Not with that attitude, but I believe in you.
Your environment should have everything you need.

He's getting pretty natty-swole too

too small to cook jews

we need more man power

He didn't even get usable iron, just some swamp slag.
I want my money back

Actually, africans smelted iron and/or steal even before europeans. In fact, in every part of the world there were many independent inventions of the same stuff. It has nothing to do with the race, mostly with the resources and needs.

This one is my favorite youtu.be/e5nfrehyWDM

Russkie gets it, I have no doubt that if blacks had lived in the Middle East or Europe they would have been able to pull themselves up to civilization

are you implying that blacks aren't civilized?

Damn he's speedrunning civilization pretty fast :/

Of course not, Congo pygmie cannibalism is just an interesting cultural practice and if Europeans we're doing that today we would accept them for who they are of course :^))))
>that pic
Oof

This guy just went through 300 years of African technological advancements in 5 videos.

Good iron production is not a one man job. his furnace is good, but he needs a better source of iron ore and a masively bigger furnace.

yeah niggers differently did produce stealing before anyone else

>africans smelted iron and/or steal even before europeans

This is bullshit, iron was first smelted in Cyrus and Anatolia.

nothing to do with his videos is african, it's all indigenous techniques

Wrong.
We invented stealing because we have conceptual understanding of morality.

Except
youtube.com/watch?v=zOmllmBBTU8

How do we explain that? They had found high temperature furnace, but they've never done anything with it?

"OooooHHHHH wypipo go out da fores but dey too scaed to cum to da hood an be roun real niggas!!!"
>gentrification happens
"Ooooohhhhhh why deez wypipo takin ova owa naybuhoods? Dey nee go bac to da suberbs wit dey wypipo sheeeiiiittt!!!"

Who knows how long they've been doing that or whether or not Europeans instructed them on those furnaces. That video is only from the 1800's and it would be a hilarious state if they had been using the same technology unimproved for over a thousand years.

Dude skipped the Bronze Age. That’s cheating.

>africans smelted iron and/or steal even before europeans
source pls

now if you had said enslaved eachother i would agree

Um no, sweetie. Only white people can own slaves. That was more like serfdom.

His videos are pretty interesting. He's building whole village from scratch.

yes i agree and when the whites arrived and the blacks hunted each other to sell to the whites

that was like erm leftout of the history books along with the fact that Africa already had a few hundred years of slavery

why? why docent he build 1 awesome house that he could be completely self sufficient in ohh im going to build 4 houses for the one of me sooo dumb

you know he isn't coming up with any of that shit on his own, right? He is using survivalist books and creates episodes based on chapters.

how long until he has nukes?

yes
for this reason. He recreates stuff out of history books and what not for a hobby.

Today someone posted some Asian bitch copying this guy.

>you have a hobby and film yourself doing it
>millions of people like what you are doing
>earn good money with your hobby
>some roastie sees it, oh look, I want this too

Pathetic.

WE WUZ BLACKSMITHS

look at his bicep gains, did he make an open air gym from clay or some shit?

lol WTF? Africa is fertile as fuck and has a SHITLOAD of resources. Why the shit do you think people wanted to colonize there?

He's gonna get labeles racist if you keep with this shit. Imbecile.

fair enough i got a new idea for a series for him make a house that self sufficient food water comfort entertainment

No way, you mean he didnt invent all of it himself? Well its worthless then. What a phony.

t. Retard

Cool video, must be super convienent to just have a giant hunk of fucking clay around though. Not everyone has that.

africans are starving to death because now they dont have owners to feed them

Getting labeled a racist by some SJW is a sign of being popular these days.

>and/or steal

nice one reverse aquafresh

He's doing it for a hobby, to show off different designs etc.

He lives in a normal, modern house.

like pottery

Lifting heavy shit and doing lots of manual work like he's doing makes you naturally lean and muscly.

Not BIG like the fag bodybuilders, but how men in their prime should be, slim and strong.

BULL
SHIT

Made me kek

Link to asian copycat?

why do you care?
everyone should copy this guy, shouldn't they?
wouldn't the world be insanely more pleasant to live in if everyone was totally self-sufficient?

well when you put it like that..

>you know he isn't coming up with any of that shit on his own, right?
Actually he is you faggot. He is adapting ideas he reads to the resources he has at hand, and making modifications of his own.
For example, his fan-blade bellows were entirely his own invention.
As far as your implication that "anyone could do that," clearly it's not true because nobody else did. White man comes in first in innovation yet again.
Really pisses you off, doesn't it!

>everyone should copy this guy, shouldn't they?
Depends on what you mean by copy. They are copying his CHANNEL to try to make money off JewTube living parasitically off white innovation.
That's the story of Asians since the beginning of civilization.

what is this guys height?

5'2?lmao

is that way, lad

meme flags are
>>>/plebbit/>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reminder that pointing to this guy as verification that "WHITES DO EVERYTHING BETTER!!!" is illogical, because jungle nigs don't have access to a western education or to information technology, while this guy does.

I don't even necessarily disagree with the conclusion, but its a bad argument.

>australian shitposting on a civilizational level

but african americans do.

hes from poland

He's not being self sufficient like some hippy, he's just demonstrating historical shit. Doing a good job too.

self sufficent
like some hippy

the human race is better off without ur opinion on this subject

Bet he's got a better bod than you though. Lardarse.

yep and when Europeans arrived they actual payed for them

>mfw white retards unironically believe this

Nice, but can he make a helicopter shaped object?

He's some rich white boy living in a comfy house in Australia, just reading shit and derping about as a hobby.

Africans literally practice this shit every day and NEED to do it to survive. They should be VERY experienced compared to him.

Yet he still does it better.

lmao, what are you 5'1? keep lifting you will never grow. stop defending this manlet

Yes, and African Americans don't have to build clay furnaces and shit, and actually live with much a much more comfortable existence than could be achieved with what this guy has built so far.

I'm not sure how that's relevant to what I said.

Name a black civilization more advanced than him

whoa, so this is the power of the white man

>the human race is better off without ur opinion on this subject

He is not self sufficient, he lives like a normal person.

This is just one of his hobbies, the hobby of creating stuff with nothing other than tshirt, underwear, pants and what you find at the place (can't be stuff made by man that you find at a island or jungle)

Nothing wrong with growing your own veg and shit, but don't make out we should all be living in handbuilt mud huts while drinking soy milk.

Fucking hippy.

>Yes, and African Americans don't have to build clay furnaces and shit,
neither does the guy in the video.

PS: the tshirt and pants are used just because he is recording or to not be naked around people.

You can't use your tshirt to stop a fire as some example

Actually Amerindians had a higher development rate compared to europeans.

Why do these videos capture the imagination of nu-males everywhere? There's nothing impressive with dumbing down and avoiding using modern tools and technology.

>steal
Yeah they sure use steal a lot

Holy shit, how can niggers be this stupid?

If it werent for whites, they wouldnt even have buildings or roads.

Niggers are so pathetic.

This white man clearly advances past them by thousands of years while they push sticks in the dirt.

>i associate self-sufficiency with hippies, therefore it is bad
nice critical thinking there abdul

it's kind of annoying but you really don't get that much money from youtube unless you're getting six digits on every video. and i genuinely wouldn't mind if there were a few dozen copycat channels of this guy, so if the first set of attention-whore copycats do moderately well, maybe it'll encourage more people who already do this for a hobby to do youtube videos of it. similar to what happened with advanced cooking stuff on youtube.

If you have an internet connection, you have access to the collective knowledge of millions of people. You can learn any physics or engineering or whatever else you need to optimize your designs. You don't even have to figure it out yourself, because someone else probably already figured it out for you.

> middle east

OH, LIKE THE SAHARA DESERT

Die in an oil well fire.

So if you're not comparing them on their ability to build clay furnaces and shit, then by what metric are you comparing them?

I don't understand. Higher development rate? Like, their civilization grew faster? When? That seems wrong to me. Please elaborate.

So you agree with Amerindian higher development rate? Great for you.

it's an attitude thing you mong. "growing your own veg" can pretty easily become "growing ALL of your own vegetables, raising pigs/chickens, and never paying a contractor" if you commit to it. you could probably do all that in the time you shitpost on Sup Forums and still have a full time job.

Simple.
Europeans settle on europe: 40000BC
Amerindians reached Canada: 25000BC; then after the deglaciation (10000 years later) populated the rest of the continent in 15000BC

European crops date from 10000BC.
Amerindian crops date from 6000BC.

Europeans getting the bronze from other culture in 3200BC.
Amerindians reached the bronze age in 500BC approximately.

Also as a great factor:
Horse domesticated in 3000BC approximately.

Knowing that the rests of all amerindian populations of 14000BC to 10000BC were pretty much paleolithical-tier and all lived as nomads, practiced some artistic manifestations as european paleo-populations. It's safe to assume they started again in the paleolithic and had to morph the environment of woods, jungles and coasts to their convenience, the same the europeans did with their environment for thousands of years before the Neolithic.

Then let's compare:
Europeans lurking around as nomads: 30000 years.
Amerindians lurking around as nomads: 9000 years.

Europeans reaching the bronze age from other cultures after the Neolithic stage: 6800 years.
Amerindians reaching the bronze age by themselves without the influence of a culture thousands of years ahead of development: 5500 years.

Let's check also how many years have humans modifyed the horse population and environment: 37000 years.
Let's check how many years have amerindians affected the camelids of South-America, when the spaniards came: 16500 years. They had less than half the time, yet they already domesticated diverse species for food and whool. Llamas can carry up to 50 Kg.

And I didn't mention the disadvantages such as continental isolation (north-south and east-west), Niño fenomena that destroys coastal villages, less cultures to trade with, and no naval technology, iron, horses, wheel, and writting from north-african nor anatolian cultures.

So, it's safe to affirm. Incas were superior to europeans. Their higher development rate was excellent compare to europeans.

How do you think he learned these stuff?
From primitive brown people...

afican americans in the west have the technological means to do these things but don't.

This guy does and you say
>hurrrr well he cheated because he read about it
The fact that he is doing it even with the information given is more than africa

That title such a hearty kek

Since the other thread about Africa died too soon, I'm posing my translation of that famous Japanese comic about African aid here.

Can someone with Japanese knowledge check the translation?

b8 outta b8

>a[r]fican americans in the west have the technological means to do these things but don't.

This is the most idiotic point ever. 99.999% of all white americans also don't do these things.

I'm only comparing this guy to jungle nigs because jungle nigs are the only people who would have any motivation to attempt to do anything like it.

The original

what the fuck is an arfican?

Just watch this crazy shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=cY9xgsMInn8

I bet you are one of those jews who will eventually immigrate to US and open a new internet business.

Mine too.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk

A small group of people allowed into a country because of their aptitude for certain things is not equivalent to a larger group of people with some being smarter than others, the statistics will come out skewed. Why not measure the development rate of Indians living in India against Europeans?

Hmm, interesting. It sounds like you have a lot more knowledge of this than I do, and I wouldn't be surprised if you are right. But I wonder if you are cherry picking. For example, I know that Native Americans did not discover fermentation, which is why they have a genetic predisposition towards alcohol addiction. Further, as far as I know, they had no phonetic writing or anything like a scientific method at the time of first contact.