/ptg/ President Trump General - The Doubters Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: Pres Trump on Opioid Crisis 10/27/17
youtu.be/yA-16xlaCuY
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/T7f4j)
archive.is/hyczT)
archive.is/RCGON)
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

why are you trumptards still here?

little quick on the draw there

i like it here

This is 100% cringe. I hope you didn't actually spend time making this.

Hey why do you keep posting the thread early?

Me too.

THE DOUBTERS EDITION. YOU FUCKING AWOODIOTS

Alright are we officially scared now?

CNN is getting a lot more smug with their reporting and Fox is quiet as a mouse and only mentioned the indictment of Trump and/or his team once all day.

Is it over?
I wish i wasn't a rural or suburban retard...

What really gets my almonds cracking is that the same people who claim to want """equal""" rights to everybody simultaneously call whites racist for having a "White Lives Matter" protest. Really makes you think.

Shit yea bros

>tfw no cute jap gf

because I had a shill in the morning who would post fuck plumpf and things like that if I posted normally, so I post early, but he links the threads early

Go back to earlier thread and fill it first. I will make them early so the fist post isn't made by a shill, no biggie

>Joe is the one who got indicted

No racemixing.

Its nice here

I knew i shouldn't have woted for drumpf

No shilling, it was your thread being posted

I love Hori and Ayane.

and the thread is already filled, no biggie

I guess I will make em early, and the shill will link it early, but at least the first post isn't going to be made by an anti trump shill

joe buried all his evidence in a florida swamp 16 years ago, user. He is safe

WAKE UP WATCHDOG

Which parts of France are decent?

AWOO~

So the old bitch is going down on Monday right?

Sup Forums vs /k/, 1-0

who knows

I think your only option is another 24 hour bender.

>I guess I will make em early, and the shill will link it early
But why? Also im not a shill.

Lots of success this week. Media still refuses to report. Kikes!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>U.S. President Donald Trump ordered the unveiling of 2,800 documents related to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy (archive.is/T7f4j)
>Trump has declared a nationwide Public Health Emergency to address the opioids crisis (archive.is/hyczT)

an agreement to cover shit up

I'll mix with you then

Opinion on based black men?

No it’s probably gonna be a Podesta Manafort or someone who’s a nobody

This is nice thread
~awoooo

Bu but but but but but but butbut Much legacy

>trump himself leaked info about indictments
>indictment will be democrat tied to hillary and dnc

t. fed

>Sup Forums outshooting /k/
fucking nogun larpers

>A U.S. political party applied to a hostile power for lurid stories about a domestic opponent.

>Perkins Coie, the Washington law firm for the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton campaign, showed the way by voluntarily releasing Fusion GPS from its duty to remain mum on Democrats who funded the notorious Trump dossier.

>Journalists who investigated the Trump dossier now say their Democratic sources lied to them. That’s already a start.

Please, Democrats, release journalists from their confidentiality agreements so they can tell us more about your lying.

>The revelations provide new context for Harry Reid’s “October surprise,” his attempt 10 days before Election Day to lever the dossier’s allegations into the press with a public letter to then-FBI Director James Comey accusing him of withholding “explosive information.”

>Mr. Reid knows how the responsible press works. Implausible, scurrilous and unsupported allegations are not reportable, but a government official making public reference to such allegations is reportable.

>Mr. Reid, though, failed to mention his party’s role in concocting the allegations, much less that the manner of its doing so left him no reason to suppose the charges were anything but tall tales spun by Russian intelligence officials in response to danglings of Democratic money.

This is a completely novel tactic in U.S. politics, applying to a hostile foreign power for lurid stories about a domestic opponent. Mr. Reid, please tell us more about your role.

Let’s also hear from Adam Schiff, top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee.

>He claimed on TV to have “circumstantial” and “more than circumstantial” evidence of Trump collusion with Russia. In the event, what he delivered in a committee hearing was a litany of routine, innocuous business and diplomatic contacts between Trump associates and Russian citizens, interspersed with claims from the Trump dossier.

I can only wish but I highly doubt it.

What is Trump's secret to eternal youth?

How can I mix with a cartoon?

WHO TOLD YOU THAT ????

Bet

>Sup Forums vs /k/, 1-0

Now 2-0. Damn, /k/, get your shit together

It funny watching the faggots getting all pumped only to have everything dashed again on Monday, it's hilarious !

2-0 alredy

He failed to mention, though, that the Trump dossier was manufactured by Democrats paying a D.C. law firm to pay a D.C. “research” firm to pay a retired British spook to pay unknown, unidentified Russians to tell stories about Mr. Trump, in reckless disregard for whether the stories were true.

Mr. Schiff, a Harvard Law graduate, will know the phrase is not our coinage. “RECKLESS DISREGARD” is the standard by which the Supreme Court says, even in a country that bends over backward to protect the press at the expense of public figures, the press can be held liable for defamatory untruths about a public figure.

Even so, journalists are presumed to know their sources, not to have paid a long chain of surrogates to elicit sensational claims from perfect strangers, let alone anonymous agents of a foreign regime with a known habit of disinformation. It is impossible to exaggerate how reckless Democrats have been under this standard. If they found the Trump dossier on the sidewalk, they’d be in a better ethical position now. Let’s hear what Mr. Schiff knew and when he knew it.

Finally, let us hear from James Comey.

The Trump dossier was reckless and irresponsible in the extreme, but only consequential after Election Day. It didn’t prevent Mr. Trump from becoming president.

In the new spirit of non-non-disclosure, it’s time for Mr. Comey to tell us about the Russian intelligence scam that may really have changed the election outcome.

In closed hearings, he reportedly acknowledged that his intervention in the Hillary Clinton email case was prompted by what is now understood to have been planted, fake Russian intelligence. The fake Russian intelligence purported to discuss a nonexistent email between then-DNC chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz and George Soros-employed activist Leonard Benardo. '

We dont care, its likely manafort or flynn which was expected.

I just want to observe the assblast when libs realize it isn't Trump.

Why does he get slightly fatter by 2024

Every day Democrats lose more and more of the white vote. Do they think having their minions on Twitter complaining about white pride will boaster well for them?

This led directly to Mr. Comey’s second intervention, reopening the case 11 days before Election Day, a shocking development that appears now to have moved enough votes into Mr. Trump’s column to account for his win.

At the time, the press was all too happy to blame Bill Clinton for his wife’s loss when Mr. Comey, for nonclassified consumption, cited Mr. Clinton’s tarmac meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch as the reason for his intervention.

The press is silent now. The new story satisfies nobody’s agenda, and only makes the FBI look foolish. Mr. Trump is not eager to hear his victory portrayed as an FBI-precipitated accident. Democrats cling to their increasingly washed-out theory of Trump-Russia collusion.

And yet, if Mr. Comey’s antic intervention in response to Russian disinformation inadvertently led to Mr. Trump becoming president, this was the most consequential outcome by far.

Alsace, and some bits of Lorriane Don't bother with the rest of it. Espically Paris and Marsille. Although because you're a Yank you'll want to see the whole thing, because France isn't something you can do in a long weekend, so I would recommend the alps and the area around Bordeaux.

I don't know but I think he shares it with a select few people. Manafort looks way younger than he is as well

>Trump admin indicting any of these asswipes
>instead of waiting for (((independent counsel))) Mueller to finish (((investigating))) and indicting them himself
>thereby absolving Trump of any responsibility and preventing any loss of political capital
I think Sessions is doing exactly what he intends to do.

a lot of them drank their own kool aid, they lost touch with the real world

Thanks leaf!

Sounds like bullshit

He will take her down

old age does that to you user.

Provence is pretty casual, you can get by without speaking surrender, solid wine/food.

We doubt that, but would be hilarious

They both don't have anything
It's all speculation right now
If it was anything major, it wouldn't be this to be continued bullshit because that blows their load
The real news would be niggas getting locked up outta the blue, because that's how it should go

Uhm.../ptg/ doesn't fatshame. Beauty at every size.

that's a nice Pepe, don't mind if I do

No this is an ICE thread now

It's nonsense but I believe it.

No smoking no drugs no drinking!

Remember this?

IVAN WHAT DID YOU DO?

>Mfw made my perfect mancave for Nov4th
After months it's ready.
Are you guys comfy yet?

Bro, Trump already make robot wrestling real, you think he won't do the same for Chinese cartoons?

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

with all the criminal stuff coming up in US i always wonder whats brewing in europe behind the scenes...

It can be both

EDDIE!!!

Awoovement!

BECAUSE WE OWN DIS BEEYOTCH

forgot to add this

>The American economy grew at a 3 percent rate in the third quarter of 2017, continuing to expand after posting an impressive 3.1 percent growth rate in the second quarter (archive.is/RCGON)

b-but drumpf will never get to 3% growth....

there are more twists and turns to this story then i can even member. i've read 30 different conspiracy theories at this poinft

legitimately this, probably combined with a good skin care regimen.

Baka

I'll show you if you ask nicely

Because we're still winning

>robot wrestling

A piss poor performance.

>As with when the story broke, WashPoo trying very hard to position that DNC / Clinton campaign attorney as the firewall

I shouldn't of lol'd as hard as I did
But I did

Europe is burning and I love it

Holy shit, that's a bombshell

you can't spell funeral without fun

They make a good team

Riots will break out.

They're trying to figure out how they can put the crescent moon on Union Jack and make Islam the official religion of Britain.

qt

I wish I lived a semi-traditional life in rural Maine with a qt white blue eyed American wife and children.