Explain This Shit?

Your retardation perfectly explains a 3-way homosexual orgy

They had at least two unnamed daughters. Still inbred as fuck though.

According to Bibke scholars, descendants of Adam were genetically and physically stronger than us and therefore didn’t suffer from birth defects from incest.

Pre-Abraham things in Bible are just some kind legends
ex-catholic here now theist

Stop taking things literally you dumb shit

>I've never actually read Genesis.
I can tell.
sage

Wincest?

Or they married angels.

The bible is subjective

they had more, they're just not named you mong.
also, only protestantfags read the old testament literally.

Cain was of the devil and the woman. Abel was of Adam. Not much pollute when that happens now is there

The first man and woman were products of Eden. Do you really need to understand how perfect their genetics were? Inbreeding is only bad due to shit genes being able to surface due to genetic stagnation. If you have no defects then you really have no problems. Also this is why Martin Luther was a mistake. Idiots who cannot understand the bible take it literally and sperg out like retards.

But genetic inbreeding is more of a thing these days, because genes aren't what they used to be.

Cain was afraid he would be killed by the people of Nod during his exile. There were other communities existing. Also the Bible lists sons not daughters in its genealogies.

And how do you know that?

>The only thing I know about genesis is from youtube, so I dont feel like I need to actually read it

One of them was murdered you fucking retards. Also you should take into account there were Virgins even if you didn't read Genesis.

t. Protestant relativism

fucking retard

Bible scholars don't even care to explain the Bible scientifically, a lot of things are simply metaphors and tales. Only ameritards study the Bible literally

It's pure mythology. Most people don't take anything in Genesis as a literal account of things, even when you start getting toward the tribes of Abraham.

Adam and Eve had all the genetic material in the entire world, therefore it wasn't negative. And God had not given the laws of Moses yet, so it wasn't wrong to marry your sister.

We know from the Bible that the people back then were much much stronger and healthier than us. Noah became something like 900 years old.

How stupid are you?

The explanation is obviously that it didn't happen.

Okay, heathen.

It's the origin story for the jews, not truly all mankind.

the earth is not a pear. the sun is not a nuclear reactor. research plasma cosmology. how do you find the age of rocks if nobody was there to record the starting time of the decay? you cant. but you do it anyways

Are you trying to say that cishet relationships are the norm cis scum?

Why do you start a thread on a completely ungrounded fabrication?

No verse of the whole Bible supports this.

It is entirely a PC invention of capitalist theologians.

nice flag
ok nasa. muh moon landing muh van allen radiation muh cardboard terminator lines we put in the shuttle windows

adam and eve were not kikes

>It's okay guys, they were stronger than us so they get a free pass to commit, what is to any sane person, a completely disgusting immoral sexual act
These Jewish stories make me fucking sick

Explain this

no worries. the flood wiped out the "hetero" nephilim. david was bi and did that too like we are supposed to. times of noah are coming back though

if you'd actually read Genesis, you'd realize it mentions Adam and Eve had a daughter, including other sons and daughters AFTER Seth was born.
Take all the time you need.

"science" says dinosaurs sounded like geese now

What are you talking about? I'm saying the story of Adam and Eve is a myth. What does that have to do with the moon landing or nasa or anything like that?

that you dont doubt nasa like you doubt the Almighty

What?

It's not just Jew most creation stories start with a single couple m8.

i thought you were a smart science man. all i said there were science myths. nothing complicated. elaborate

The creation story of genesis was written during the Babylonian captivity of the Jews. Don't read too much into it.

Do Americans seriously interpret the Bible literally?

the talmud is one thing but do you have any evidence? prove to me adam and eve were kikes

>you're wrong because they had more kids
user do you actually know what the OP image is implying?

The story of Genesis, like all creation myths aren't necessarily literal interpretations of the creation of the universe, but allegories for the generalized process of "creation" in all forms across all dimensions of existence.

A mixture of two complementary forces, most generally Chaos and Order.

In the instance of the Biblical Genesis, Eve represents the typical western feminine archetype: the passive potential for creation.
Adam, the masculine, represents active will to change.
Together, they create.

There were no times of Noah, or Adam and Eve, or Moses you fucktard. It's made up Jewish bullshit. Christianity is an illness. A weak, feminine religion.

That's a red herring, those are two entirely separate conversations. I never even said I doubted God, either. Plenty of Christians think the story of Adam and Eve is mythological.

I was wrong, I'm sorry god, i will not doubt of your word ever again

incest isn't really bad in a reproductive way in the same way we consider it morally wrong.

reproductively it's just rolling the dice again two times at any submissive genes they both inherited from the same family.

If your genes are clear of any bullshit defects, you can have as many kids as you want.

serpent seed bud. nothing to corrupt when woman destroyed all mankind by laying the devil. the rules you mention came later. start pondering on Christ

Womans breed line dont script in Bible.

Name another. Most creation myths start with a grand creator throwing out deities left, right and center.

>A weak, feminine religion.
*takes over pagan Europe*

pssht, nothing personnel kid

you cant save yourself. im not accepted because of women. christ had nothing to do with vaginas even for His birth. nothing feminine here. adam and eve are not kikes

this. Watch some Jordan Peterson, OP. You massive faggot.

he's a tranny

weren't there giants, genies, or something that the first humans bred with? according to the mythology, i mean.

i believe we exist as a system with a state. the specific state of the system comes from a source of entropy. most people call the entropy source "god."

anyway, an entropy source can't perform a calculation (you need full a system for that with things such as causal relationships) so whatever god is, it's deaf, dumb, and blind... unless you don't believe in randomness and instead believe that the entropy source is ANOTHER system and there's just an infinite cascade of systems.

at that point though your infinite cascade of systems can be abstracted to a "system of systems" and you're back at square one.

clearly, "god" doesn't exist as anything more than some quantum dice rolls.

(((morals)))

more than that. Original Pentateuch ends up totaling something like 100 sons and daughters - that's kike tradition at least. got changed in translation to gnostic texts for whatever reason.

so it's a choice between trying to make nonsense into such vague symbolism that it no longer means anything and is therefore impossible to refute OR simply accepting scientific principles based upon empiricism and logic and encouraging investigation wherever our understanding is limited?

>the flood wiped out the "hetero" nephilim.

>muh evil hetero RRRRREEEEEEE

Animals get genetic defects from incest too, and will avoid it if given the choice. I don't remember them ever succumbing to satanic temptation.

not humans. human. woman. and the snake

According to diablo lore ahmet fought anu and the world was created

what anime is this?

Wow, it's almost like... The stories from the bible are symbolism meant to tell a story about the biological nature of human beings. WoUlD yOu LoOk At ThAt?

enoch explained the same demonic sexual corruption of the animals too
nice argument. cain was a neph. eve made him

the bible is a skewed remembering of the genetic sequencing done by an alien race to create ingelligent life on a hospitable planet

Only fundamentalist do.

perfecto bait! mucho deliciousioso

Animals fuck their siblings all the time. This is why we separate them when possible. Some animals such as cheetahs have such a small genetic pool something like 90% die before adulthood while the rest run faster than an electric car.

aliens are demons. your story corrupts adam. adam never transgressed. he simply killed himself for vagina. but the devil chose woman and not him to lie to. her long hair. and the fact she came of man and man came of ground and received breath of life. she didnt

There were plenty of other humans on earth. However, they were all created on the 6th day.

Since the old testament is a jewish book of laws that also establishes a lineage, Adam is of particular importance because they are drawing a line from adam to abraham to moses to david

>Explain This Shit?
bible is fake as fuck.

They had three sons. They also, we must assume, had daughters. But these were never recorded because no one gives a fuck about women, especially not after they just fucked literally everything up for all of humanity for the rest of eternity,

All of genesis is a myth, everyone knows that. Unless you are protestant, that is.

Animals avoid if possible

adam was the first cuck so this is why Christ is final adam but didnt come by way of benis bagoo nor did He have any

Adam and Eve made daughters as well.

God made wives for all the sons except Able.

Think about that.

Boku poz Pico

Christianity only thrives in poor countries. As soon as whites became prosperous with industrial revolution, Christianity began rapidly declining. Today it only has any real force in third world Africa, south America. There'll be a black pope soon. It's a religion for the ill, the poor, the disabled, the weak. It's core teaching is accept that you are weak. You are born sick, commanded to be well. The reason they kept bibles out of the hands of Europeans for 1500 years is because the people would have immediately seen through the weak, anti-white bullshit.

Read Enoch and Thomas. According to those, when Adam and Even were cast out of Paradise, they wandered and journeyed long before emerging out into the world, where they discovered there were already other humanoid creatures living and they had cities already built. Illustrating that Adam and Eve were not the first. Just the first of their specific genetic kind.

Nah, you idiot.

It's about understanding that religious allegory is in certain situations more efficient at communicating the nature of the universe than a strictly objective interpretation.

We're not designed to understand things objectively.

I read Apocrypha that stated Cain killed Abel partly out of jealousy and wanted his wife for himself. Forgot the name of the text.

Also, Adam and Even did have many other children, not only Cain, Abel and Seth. If you look at the actual time period that has transpired, it's certain to say that Adam and Eve had several other children with whom Cain, Abel and Seth could marry.

if youll read "The History Of The Jews" by Flavius Josephus you'll find that that G_d created the "Sons-of-G_d" lineage and the golems at the same time. Cain And Seth took their wives from nearby golem tribes. Educate yourselves - noone else is going to do it for you.

Some do. Some don't. Almost all will fuck a sibling if there aren't enough non-siblings around. Most solitary animals don't get to choose. If they meet a member of the same species then it doesn't matter if it's closely related they'll make the next generation anyway.

It is a story. A myth. There are 2 creation stories: Genesis 1:1 - Genesis 2:4
>God makes the world in 7 days
Genesis 2:4 - Genesis 4:1
>God makes Adam and Eve in the Garden

These are two logically contradictory stories; the time-line of the creation of different parts of the world like plants, animals, people, etc. is different in each of them. In the first story, before God creates anything at all, there is already a world with a sky, which makes no sense because don't all things come from God? How can this happen? In the second story God asks "Where are you?" but he is omniscient and doesn't have to ask that question, so what gives?

These are myths. The compilers of the Bible knew they were so; they clearly contradict one another on a lot of "facts." The stories convey truths about human nature and our relationship with God, rather than the scientific and historical account of what really actually happened at the beginning of time.

i dont believe cain had a wife and was stopped from being killed by way of a curse but abel got murdered and wasnt given a wife. good post

>the flood wiped out the "hetero" nephilim
> Assuming the nephilim were angels

Please actually respond after you find out what the nephilim really were instead of the hollywood portrayal you think it is.

Literally who cares. The Bible is fiction.

>Explain This Shit?
One son was the intersex

>hollywood
>fake jews Christ spoke about
>he thinks i doubt they were FALLEN angels who only like women
>this absolves me of serpent seed
nope

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

You're looking too deeply into it.
This is philosophy 101 shit.
You cannot derive an "ought" from an "is".
Science and Religion serve two completely different purposes in a society.
Science effectively describes how the universe behaves.
Religion tells us how we ought to behave.

Adam and Eve had countless sons and daughters whose names are not recorded in the Bible.
(Genesis 5:3-5) ...Adam lived for 130 years and then became father to a son in his likeness, in his image, and he named him Seth. 4After becoming father to Seth, Adam lived for 800 years. And he became father to sons and daughters. 5So all the days of Adam’s life amounted to 930 years, and then he died.

>how do you find the age of rocks if nobody was there to record the starting time of the decay? You can't, but you do it anyways

I don't know how radiometric dating works: the post.

Pretty sure that life evolved over the course of billions of years after Lillith spread her primodial ooze over the earth.
I strongly believe in the out of japan theory.

A careful reading of Genesis makes it clear that there were other people in the world at the time of Adam's creation -- For one example, when Cain leaves the Garden, he builds a city with other people. Adam was created -- in the image of God -- because the "humans" which were on the earth up until that point were just "beasts of the field", with no spark of the divine. Keeping this in mind, consider that Yahweh/God then created Eve for Adam, because there was no suitable mate for him -- This is a very odd way of saying that there were no women on the earth, and that's because that's NOT what this is saying. It's saying that there were no white women on the earth, and that racemixing with the Adamic race (whites) would be evil, etc. Christian Identity has a very rich and interesting understanding of the Bible -- both the Old and New Testaments.